Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Central Park {GREEK}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Central Park {GREEK} Empty
PostSubject: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:46 pm

Spoiler:
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee opened her eyes and smiled. She realized Aiden was still holding onto her arm, he had been the whole time. "Whoa, central park huh?" she said just looking at everything there. Kylee brushed some of her dark hair behind her ear. She had never been to such a busy place before.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:49 pm

I nodded and opened my eyes. Central park was in front of us. "I always came here to get away with problems," I said. All the bad memories came rushing back.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:55 pm

~p.s. Kylee doesn't usually smile as big as that and the eyes are the wrong color, not a good picture xD~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded slowly , still soaking in the park. "Makes sense, this place seems like a nice place to think." she said turning back to Aiden. He looked... sad. "Hey Aiden... what;s wrong?" Kylee asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:01 pm

OOC- It's okay. Just tell me what she looks like. You can find a better picture by typing in the hair color or eye color or both.

"I-I," I stammered. Mom and her stupid boyfriend. I miss Mom. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. I wipped it away. I sat down on the nearest beanch. "It's nothing. Just nothing."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:28 am

Spoiler:
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee frowned, she knew something was wrong. "Aiden I'm not stupid I know something's up." she said taking a seat next to him. "C'mon let it out. A person told me it's never good to keep things inside." Kylee said looking at her feet. Cain, crap were they dating? Oops...
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:54 am

I shook my head. "No, it's okay. It's nothing really. Can we not talk about this please?" I asked lookig into her eyes. My friends always told me I was the kind of person that kept things inside a lot.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:25 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee rolled her blue eyes. "Fine. Then what do you wanna talk about?" she asked. Kylee crossed her arms over her chest, it was cold for summer, weird.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:29 am

I smiled when she rolled her blue eyes. "How long have you've been at camp?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:51 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee answered quickly. "Five, ever since my mom passed away." she said. Kylee talked about her mom a lot. It kept her close. "I miss her." Kylee added.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Spoiler:
I smiled softly at her. "I know how you feel. I lost my mom too," I said, saying the last part very softly, I wasn't sure she heard it. I hate expressing my feelings.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:11 pm

~OMG he is sooo cute xDxD *dies*~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled softly at him. "All of us have family problems huh?" she said with a frown. "Okay we need to talk about something better, I'm getting sad!" Kylee said trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:19 pm

OOC- Why thank you xD When I saw the pic, I was like 'Well, hello there.' xD

I smiled when I looked over her shoulder. There was a park. "Why don't we go to the park?" I asked her. I didn't even let her answer because I was running towards the park and sing sets.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:58 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and chased after Aiden. She jumped and a swing and nearly flew off it. "Whoa!" she said regaining her balance.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:02 pm

I laughed. "Are you okay Kylee?" I asked her. I swung back and forth on the swing. I felt like a little kid again.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:17 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and laughed. " I'm fine, just fine." she said settling into the swing. Kylee sung back and forth, going higher until not swinging anymore. She jumped off and landed square on her feet. "Ta da!" Kylee said with her hands in the air.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:17 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and laughed. " I'm fine, just fine." she said settling into the swing. Kylee sung back and forth, going higher until not swinging anymore. She jumped off and landed square on her feet. "Ta da!" Kylee said with her hands in the air.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:29 pm

I laughed. "Watch this!" I yelled. I swung back and forth , until I was higher than Kylee was. I jumped off and landed on my knees. "Ha," I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:33 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled. She made sure no one was watching. Kylee used her powers to made a spout of water to shoot her up to the top of the swing. She sat on the top bar of the swing with a smile on her face. "Beat this." Kylee said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:35 pm

I smirked back. I closed my eyes. I opened them and saw a dead skeleton warrior in front of us. "Beat that Water Girl."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:23 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee frowned, but smirked. She created a water person, who was waving at Aidan. Kylee jumped off the bar, and landed on her feet. "I think I just did." she said with another smirk.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:32 pm

I rolled my eyes. I closed my eyes, and I escaped into the shadows. "What about now?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:37 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee looked around, great where was Aiden? [b] "Yeah, yeah. Come out and let me show you something else." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:39 pm

I jumped out of the shadows and ended up pushing both of us to the ground. "Sorry, I always have trouble coming out of the shadows," I told her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:42 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and dusted herself off. "Do you wanna breathe under water?" she asked with a devilish smile.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:44 pm

I shook my head. "Nope. Why?" I asked, an eyebrow raised. I glanced behind me and saw a lake. "Don't even think about it," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Park {GREEK}
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next