Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Central Park {GREEK}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:43 pm

~Now Aiden can kiss her~

I stared into her beautiful eyes. Before I knew it, I was leaning in. I wanted to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:46 pm

~Finally!~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee took one look at what he was going and kissed him. Yep pretty much the best moment of her 15 year old life. Right there, freeze the moment.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:49 pm

Kylee kissed me back. I kissed back once more and pulled away. BEST KISS EVER!!! Thank gods she cannot read my mind. I rubbed the back of my neck. "That was um, wow."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:52 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee pulled away. She smiled, her face was a light pink. "Yeah, you got that right." Kylee looked down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:56 pm

I smiled as she turned pink. Then she looked down at her feet. I smiled softly at her. I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "You are beautiful," and with that, I kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:01 am

~Awww~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Klyee kissed him back. She set her arms around Aiden's shoulders. Bliss...
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:09 am

I continued kissing her. This was great. We were still in the water. I guess god of the sea didn't like us kissing because a wave crashed over us.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee was blown over by the wave and ended up on the shore. "Gee, thanks Dad." she said with an eye roll. "You okay?" Kylee asked looking over at Aiden.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:52 am

I nodded. "He's just being the dad he's supposed to be," I told her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:22 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded. "I know, I know." she said standing up. Kylee had sand all over her now. One reason water and sand don't mix.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:55 pm

I smiled and laughed at her. "You have sand all over you!" I told her. I managed to look down and see that I had sand all over to.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:43 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee laughed and raised her eyebrow. "So do you!" she said with a smile. Kylee pointed to Aiden, just to prove her point.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:47 pm

I laughed again. "Yeah, I kind noticed." I looked at Kylee and rubbed the back of my next. "So, um do you want to, you know, go out?"
~Aiden's not that smooth xD~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:05 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and nodded. "Yeah, we just had a makeout session, i kinda said yes then." she said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:52 pm

RULE TICKET:

Rule Being Broken: 4 Sentences Rule

What is this rule? Each roleplay post must be at least 4 complete sentences long.

Ticket: Warning. Please don't brake this rule.

Warnings: The next time could result in the lose of 5 drachmas. Please remember to follow this rule! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:27 pm

~ Sorry about that.~

I smiled at her. "You know, I kind of figured that was going to be the answer. Just asking to be sure you know." I told her. I looked at her. "Came up with a nickname for me yet?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:04 pm

~Sorry Nico!!!~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee shook her head. "No, not really. I'm drawing a blank.Aiden fits you just fine to me."she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 pm

I raised my eyebrows. "Oh really? Well I have a few nicknames for you. Two really. Water girl and pretty girl. Which one do you like?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:19 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee thought for a moment. "Water girl, pretty girl is a lie." she said with a smirk. "I mean have you seen those Aphroditie girls?~" Kylee asked, She was only trying to make a a point.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:52 am

I rolled my eyes. "You mean those girls that plaster their faces with makeup? Oh yeah, they are so pretty. I think your prettier," I told her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:18 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee blushed. "Thanks." she said looking up at Aiden. His eyes still made her want to melt. Then Kylee remembered Cain, were they going out?! Oh crap! "Uh I gotta go, see you later Aiden!" Kylee said before running beck to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:20 am

I watched as Kylee went back to her cabin. Alright then. "Okay see you later." I looked into the ocean. Best day ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Park {GREEK}
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: