Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Central Park {GREEK}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:32 pm

I looked down."Sorry about asking that question," I told her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:01 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled warmly at Aidan. "It's fine." she said kindly. Kylee didn't know what to expect now.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:04 pm

I tugged on my ear. "What else do you want to do today?" I asked her. "Ladie's choice."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:07 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee shrugged. "I dunno. Nor do I really care.I'm up to anything." she said with a smile. She could tell Aidan didn't feel right in the conversation, which made her feel worse.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:17 am

I smiled at her. "Ever been to Dylan's Candy Bar?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:56 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee shook her head. "No." she replied simply. "Sounds interesting..." Kylee added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:58 am

I smiled with a glem in my eye. "You have a sweet tooth? It's just all candy. It's awesome!" I exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled brightly. "You had me at ' it's all candy'!" she said with another smile.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:19 pm

I laughed. "Well, c'mon on then!" I shouted. I got up and offered her my hand.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:29 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and got up. She took Aiden's hand with a red face. "Let's go!" Kylee said with another smile. She used her free hand to swipe some hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:14 pm

I smiled and dragged her out into the street again. We ran to the nearest subway station. We were about to go down the steps when a trong hand pulled me from behind.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:19 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee was jogging along with Aidan. In a moment she didn't feel his hand in between hers. "Aidan?" Kylee asked to the air. Was he just playing with her again? This wasn't funny!
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:26 pm

I heard Kylee say my name. I turned and backhanded the guy in the face. "Kylee!" I yelled. The guy stumbled. Was he a monster?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:35 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee looked over to where Aiden was. Oh, didn't look there... she thought rushing over to him. "Uh maybe we should go like um now!" Kylee suggested grabbing Aiden's arm.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:41 pm

I nodded. But, the guy looked up and smiled weirdly. "Too late demigods." I felt like slapping myself ten times. We were both children of the big three. We would atract monsters. The guy lunged and Kylee. I pushed her out of the way, getting thrown to the ground instead.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:48 pm

~Oh, yeah didn't think of that xD~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee fell to the ground, but got up quickly. She clicked a button on her bracelet and soon gripped her silver sword. Kylee ran over to the two and used her powers to wash the guy off Aiden. She created a wall of water between them and the guy. "Okay Aiden take us home!" Kylee said.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:57 pm

I nodded and grabbed Kylee's hand. I was about to wisk us away when the stupid guy spoke, distracting me. (Blame the ADHD) "You think you can leave demigods?" He hissed.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:04 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee kept channeling her powers to the wall. It was getting weaker by the second. "Aiden I can't hold him much longer!" she cried. Kylee kept pushing through.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:06 pm

I shook my head. Kylee seemed to be getting weaker. I thought Camp-Half Blood. There was a chill and darkness. i opened my eyes and we were on the beach at camp.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:16 pm

~Yay they lived^^~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee opened her eyes again to the beach. The water she was channeling ended up splashing her in the face, but she didn't care. "We're alive!! Oh yeah!" Kylee said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:26 pm

I grinned at her. "Yes we are!!! Whoo!'" I went right into the water.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:41 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and looked at the beach, good waves. "One second." she said with a smile. Kylee came back in a bikini with her surf board. She got on her board and swam out to Aiden and stood up surfing.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Wow. She looked nice. I looked down and saw that I was in the water with my clothes. "Hold on one sec," I told her. I ran to shore, took off my shoes, socks, and shirt. I went back into the water.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:57 pm

~Does he have abs? ^^~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and was hanging ten. She was carried to shore by the waves, and crashed into Aiden. "Oh, sorry my bad." Kylee said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:59 pm

~Yes he does xD~

"Hey!" I yelled. I splashed her face with water. "Opps, my bad too," I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Park {GREEK}
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next