Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Welcome to Peacock central. [open!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eric

Welcome to Peacock central. [open!] Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Peacock central. [open!]   Welcome to Peacock central. [open!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:41 pm

Felicia entered the cabin, Looking around the cabin she bit her cheek. The place seemed to be crowded with sleeping bags belonging to the minor demi-gods. They expect me to sleep on the ground? She noticed no bunks were actually installed in the place, Remembering one of the goat dudes talking about how it wasn't made for campers. But that wasn't the weird part, The weird thing about Hera's cabin is the Peacocks.. Peacock windows, Peacock statues, Some statue of a woman ( Felicia guessed was Hera) wearing Peacock designed garments. This is what I needed.. A cabin full of Peacocks. And to top it all off, I don't know ANYONE in here.. She pouted for a moment, then went to go find an open space on the ground to lay out her sleeping bag. Felicia lay down on the bag, deciding to take a quick nap. Maybe I can avoid talking to people if I pretend to sleep... So she closed her eyes.

She was dreaming.. At least, She HAD to be dreaming. There she was, in a sort of out of body experience watching a girl in the midst of war. She stood tall dressed in silver armor, A large War-Hammer in hand. She was defending herself against all sorts of men and creatures alike, pounding some sort of Bull-Man thing into dust! The girl turned to look at Felicia. What she saw almost made her scream out in shock, It was HER she was wearing some sort of Form fitting silver breastplate, along with an embroidered sort of war-kilt. Felicia's never hammered a nail let alone a War-Hammer!? Dream Felicia nodded to her, smiling as if to encourage her. Then, she offered the hammer to real Felicia, smiling to her brightly. Hesitant at first, Felicia went to speak.. But found she could not form words in her current state. She stood there, looking at her dream self gesture the hammer to her. Then, Felicia took the handle in her hand.. and awoke.

Felicia jumped up in her sleep, lifting her body into a sitting up position. The cabin was relatively empty now with only a few stragglers. She looked around, breathing heavily for a moment. I need to lay off the doritos before bed next time..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Peacock central. [open!]   Welcome to Peacock central. [open!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:07 pm

"You are not going out with that guy!" Vladimir Jones yelled at his twin sister. The boy stood tall, an inch more than his sister without her high heels. He ran a hand through his black hair and glared with his icy blue eyes at his blonde twin. "He'll hurt you."

"Oh please, Vlad," Victoire Jones spat. "You just don't like the fact that I like someone. At all. That is so annoying. You know, I can have a life too!"

"Yes! You can! And you'll get hurt!" Vlad yelled.

"THEN DON'T TRY AND STOP ME!" Victoire screamed. She turned to her general area and grabbed a towel, hopping under Vlad's reach and storming out of the cabin, leaving the boy to run a hand down his face in exasperation.

He turned around, spotting a face. He frowned. He didn't usually speak to people, afraid of his own insecurities coming across. The most he spoke to was Victoire. He didn't approach, although she caught his eye. He took himself over to his corner and sighed, putting his head back against the wall and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Peacock central. [open!]   Welcome to Peacock central. [open!] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 5:14 pm

"THEN DON'T TRY AND STOP ME!"

There was a slam at the cabin door. Felicia's eyes darted over to the now alone boy leaning against the wall, Noticing him looking a little sad. I knew this place was missing one thing.. Drama! Felicia rolled her eyes, watching around the cabin for something interesting to do. Then she looked back to the boy now huddled over in the corner.

" Are you alright?" she called to the boy.

Felicia was reluctant to ask at first. But feeling a little bad for the boy, she called out to him.
Then to try and cut any sort of awkward tension she tried to make a joke, "She seems pleasant.. Heh.." She let out a small laugh, trying to make the boy comfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Peacock central. [open!]   Welcome to Peacock central. [open!] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:29 am

He looked around. She was talking to him? Surely not... But she was... He looked up at the girl. "She can be nice when she wishes to be," said the boy. For sixteen years, Vlad had known his sister on and off as friends and eventually as his twin. They had matching eyes although they had different hair colours. Vlad with his dark hair and Vix with her light blonde locks.

"I'm Vladimir. Vladimir Jones. I go by Vlad," he told her. "Who are you?"

He got to his feet and leaned on the wall. He had never seen her before. He wasn't even sure of her age. But hey, he hadn't told her his parentage yet. He wouldn't unless she told him hers. She didn't look like she might be a Thanatos kid. But then, no one really matched the ideal look for a Thanatos child. Not even himself with his hair and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Peacock central. [open!]   Welcome to Peacock central. [open!] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:10 pm

[center]

Felicia looked to the boy skeptical for a moment [i] They Hardly look related..[\i]. She nodded as he explained his relationship to the girl. Wondering what it would be like if she happened apon a sibling of her own. For a moment she felt odd about talking to Someone on her first day at camp.

[color=blue] "who are you?"[\color]

Felicia thought this question over for a second, wondering who she really was.. And who she was ment to be. [i] EARTH TO FELICIA THAT BOYS ASKING YOU A QUESTION! [\i] she snapped back to reality, looking to the boy. [color=olive] " I'm Felicia.. Uh.. daughter of Dike. " [\I] she wasn't sure on how people normally introduced themselves around here, so she gave it a shot. [color=olive] "Who's your parent?" [\color]
[\center]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Peacock central. [open!]   Welcome to Peacock central. [open!] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:57 am

"Thanatos, dear lady," Vlad grinned. His Londoner accent poked through and he smiled at the familiar sound. He gave a short and polite bow to Felicia before standing straight and running his hand through his hair. "The blonde was my sister, Victoire Capulet-Jones. We've an interesting tale but it still has yet to finish. I'll let you know when we reach the ending."

He was a curious sort of fellow. He was polite and once you got him talking, he paid attention to only you. Vlad was a darling. He had to be to be the lovable London street urchin who begged for money because his mother was poor... and he only wanted a quid to buy a sausage roll with in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Peacock central. [open!]   Welcome to Peacock central. [open!] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:36 am

Dear Lady? What is up with this guy? She found it odd for a moment, never of been referred to as a "dear lady". She smiled, and nodded to Vlad " I'm looking forward to it" . Felicia let out a smile, wondering why he spoke as if he was from a different time. Thanatos? Who is that... Felicia wasn't good with any of the minor gods, She didn't even know her own mother existed till her father explained to her.

Felicia looked to the boy and let out a smile. Then after a second of trying to figure out who Thanatos is, she finally decided to aske him. " That's a man god.. Right? Isn't he the god of.. Uh.. Hm.." She thought to herself, trying to remember what she learned in school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Peacock central. [open!]   Welcome to Peacock central. [open!] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:35 pm

"Death," he said casually. [colot=royalblue]"Dad is the personaifcation of death according to legend... I don't know many personifications of things that own iPhones with an app with a list of people to die."[/color]

Vlad grinned. "And in case you were wondering about the accent and why it sounded different from my sisters just a tiny bit... I'm from London. Streets of London. Ain't no prettier sight. Chim-chiminy-chim-chiminy-chim-chim-charoo and all that. My sister is a Kensington girl. Posh and pretty. Rich, too."

He had gone from small and hidden to charismatic and happy in a snap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Peacock central. [open!]   Welcome to Peacock central. [open!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Peacock central. [open!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: