Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Chilling at the Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Just Chilling at the Park Empty
PostSubject: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Scarlet:
I walked down the sidewalk in Central Park. My music blared in my ears drowning out everyone around me, just how I liked it. My feet grew tired so I walked over to a empty bench and laid down on it, staring up at the night sky. I was having a bad day, so I needed to get away from camp and just relax.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Leo was strolling and trolling around Central Park. He had snuck out on a random and routine job. As he was walking he saw a girl lying on a bench and noticed that she was a half sister of his. So he walked over, leaned on that back of the bench and waved smiling at her.

He held up a small note book that had, 'Want someone to hang out with?' written on it. He stood there leaning on the bench until she noticed and reacted.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:12 pm

I smiled when I saw Leo. I pulled out my earbud and sat up. "What's up bro?" I smiled at him. "What you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Leo smiled. "Not much, just a routine job. I got time to kill, and no offence but you look like you could use some company." Leo said walking around the bench, plopping down next to Scarlet. "So, you wanna talk or what?" Leo asked stowing his notebook into the army style bag he had. Though he never told anyone how he came to acquire said bag.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:22 pm

"Sure, I don't have much to say but if you wanna stick around." I smiled. I felt better that someone actually cared. I crossed my legs and shut off my iPod to save battery. "So, what's your routine job?"
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Leo shrugged. "Just the Cardinal C's. Caffeine and candy." Leo said pulling the notebook out that had is 'shopping' list on it. I was mainly coke's, sprite's, Pepsi's, Snickers, Kit-Kats. Things such as that. He showed Scarlet. "See? just the usual things, well the Cabin Nine kids did ask for a special order but that you have to wait and see how I get." Leo said smiling as he stashed the notebook again. He stood and held his hand out to her saying, "Shall we get started?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:16 pm

I jumped up from the bench. "Sure." I smiled at him. I was glad for the distraction from my thinking. As long as he was here talking to me I think I would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Leo stood and stretched. He then lead the way down the road to a store where he got all of the Cokes, and candy, at half price for being a regular customer. As he walked out he turned to Scarlet, "Okay, now is the special order form the Cabin Nine kids. Can I trust you not to give away my source to any other runners?" Runners was a term he used for people who ran good across the Camp borders, in other words, a nice term for smugglers.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Scarlet:
I smirked at him. "Now why would I do something like that?" I wouldn't do that to him. I sighed and held up my hand like a girl scout. "I swear upon my honor, that I will never reveal the secret." I said in a girly voice. I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Leo raised an eyebrow. "Thieves honor goes only so far. However I'll take your word on it. Come on." Leo said turning out of the store and walking down the street. Eventually they reached a run down looking garage. Walking Leo beat on an oil drum a few times. A guy walked out from the back. The guy was big and looked mean enough to scare a bouncer. When he saw Leo the gut broke out into a huge grin. "Leo! Where you been? Leo Grinned back and shook the guys hand. "Busy." was his reply. "John, this is my half-sister Scarlet. Scarlet, this is John." Leo said stepping aside so John could see Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Scarlet:

I laughed when Leo made the comment about a thieves honor. When we entered the garage I looked around. It seemed familiar to me somehow, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I had probably just passed by it many times. John may have been huge but he didn't really scare me. I waved to him and smiled. "Hey." I said simply. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:11 pm

John and Leo both laughed. "Not much kid. So Leo you came for the things you called me for?" "Yeah." Leo hopping up to sit on a counter he pulled out some money, thumbed through it until he had the agreed upon price, and handed it to John. John took the money, counting it himself.When he was satisfied he walked into the back room and came out with a mid-sized package. That Leo stuffed in his bag. "Thanks John." Leo said hopping off the the counter and turning for the door. "No problem Leo, after all your good business." John said. It was his usual farewell.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Scarlet:
I stood there quietly while they talked. It wasn't until my eyes caught
site of the package did my mind begin to race. What was it? Why did he
need it? Was it something dangerous? Illegal? These questions raced
through my mind as I eyed the package. I held my tongue until we walked
out of the garage. I causally pretended not to seem too interested in
the package. "So," I said casually. "What did you get from John?" I
asked.

Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Leo laughed as Scarlet asked what the package was. "That, my dear little sister, is a secret for three people. The Supplier, The Courier, and The Receiver. None of which you are." Leo adjusting the bag on his back. He knew it was a cheap defense but he really didn't like giving out information to others.

OOC: Confession time, I was lazy and couldn't think of anything ^w^
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Scarlet:
I put an innocent look on my face and fluttered my eye lashes. "Oh, my dear brother," I crept up close behind him. "You must know that curiosity drives people to do unexpected things." And in that same second I grabbed the package out of the bag and took off running. I laughed the whole time I ran as he chased me. I had no intention of opening the package, but as long as I had it maybe he would tell me what it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Chilling at the Park   Just Chilling at the Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Chilling at the Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: