Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Skating In The Park.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

Skating In The Park.  Empty
PostSubject: Skating In The Park.    Skating In The Park.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:57 pm

Lena Winter

Daughter of Khione

Skating In The Park.  Tumblr_lemd7pHkJI1qbgpo2o1_500
The cold air whip around the empty rink, though there she sat alone lacing up her ice skates. She was quiet dressed in gray skinny jeans, and a smokey gray tunic sweater,along with her favorite gray scarf. her deep chestnut brown hair was resting below a white and gray beanie. Pushing herself up she made her way onto the ice. Lena pushed off with her right leg starting forward then going back. Quietly her voice rang out. "Sleigh bells ring, are you listen...." She loved Christmas time. Part because it was her birthday and part because she loved winter. Lena didn't even notice that there were people other than her. With such a cheerful mood snow began to lightly fall. Her cheeks were a deep pink which only made the gold pop against her forest colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Skating In The Park.    Skating In The Park.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Skating In The Park.  Alone-girl-photography-snow-winter-Favim.com-80142
Alaska|Kiera|Young
Khione

Alaska spun on the ice gleefully humming to herself on her slick black skates. She wore dark blue skinny jeans and a nice short sleeved striped shirt that spun when she did. Her white hat almost fell off of her blond head but she didn't mind. People looked at her questioningly because of the lack of clothes she was wearing but Alaska wasn't cold one bit. She enjoyed the fact that she was skating in New York. She hadn't don this sense she was here three years ago. She felt alive again.

Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Skating In The Park.    Skating In The Park.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Lena Winter

Daughter of Khione

While she skated backwards she noticed her half sister and smiled. "Hey Alaska!" She called before running into a boy. With flushed cheeks she looked at him. "Sorry." She whispered before skating off quickly. How could she be so clumsy, and run into him. She couldn't be more embarrassed before. The snow whipped around quickly as if trying to hide the deep color in her cheeks. With her luck she would never see him again. Not that it would matter to her, she just didn't date ever. But Lena didn't know weather she needed it to change. Lost in her thought she found herself face first on the ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skating In The Park.    Skating In The Park.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:13 pm

Lone walked towards the rink, his skates clinking lightly while they hung around his neck. His skates looked like that of a small engine, they looked bronze and had small pipes on the sides that emitted small puff of air, making small clouds in the cold. Lone looked around as he sat on a bench and saw two girls and wondered who they were. He could tell they were demigods and he shrugged as he laced up the skates and took to the rink. He skated slightly more graceful than a son of Hephaestus should normally but the skates helped him keep balance and he pulled out a small amulet and pressed it. It expanded into a hockey stick and puck and he dropped the puck and flicked it up with the stick and he backed up as a girl and he slightly lost balance and he smiled lightly and nodded "its okay" he said as she skated off. He went back to his hockey stick and puck and flicked the puck up and down a few times looking around again.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Skating In The Park.    Skating In The Park.  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:30 pm

Alaska skated over to Lena who had ran into someone, someone obviously from camp. She skidded to a stop narrowing her eyes and kicking up stray snow and ice as she skidded. The snow and ice scattered and Lena's feet. She did't apologize. "Hey," she said. "Who was that?" she raised her eyebrows with a light and subtle smirk. Alaska wasn't one for gossip but she enjpyed bugging people about that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Skating In The Park.    Skating In The Park.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Lena Winter

Daughter of Khione

"Well dear half sister, I'm not sure." She snapped, flipping her hair over her should she skated off. Making her way around the rink she kicked up ice and snow towards her sister before rushing off once more. Lena sometimes wondered why Alaska seemed to hate her. Shrugging it off she skated past the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skating In The Park.    Skating In The Park.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Lone had heard the girls talking so he skated a bit away, not liking to eavesdrop. He smiled lightly as the girl who had bumped into him skated past and he flicked the puck into the air again and he looked up to watch its decent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skating In The Park.    Skating In The Park.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skating In The Park.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: