Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New York Pizzeria

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

New York Pizzeria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Suddenly I disapear in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:39 pm

I sing a tune to myself and look around at the place and wonder where Sarah went.

OOC: this is my other character Kal, Liv is dating Kai. Kal is dating Aaron. :D
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:39 pm

we finish eating i go out side with sam and teleport
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:42 pm

OOC: You should say that on your signature it's very confusing.

BIC: "There's a danger here." I say from the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:43 pm

"What danger?" I ask completely confused.

OOC: Yeah it says I made a signature but i don't think it's showing up..? Is it?
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:50 pm

OOC: Go to prefences ,or however you spell it, in your profile and click on always show signature. Do you know how to change colors on it?

BIC: "I don't know, all I know is; it is very powerful, and evil." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 pm

OOC: I did but yeah as long as it's showing up I'll change the colors.

BIC: "Oh please don't tell me there is a powerful evil force...Not today."
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:04 pm

"Sorry," I say, although I don't sound sorry, at all, I sound excited. "I'd be lying."
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:20 pm

I laugh and look outside the door, "Theres always something evil and dangerous in New York"

I grin, "Doesnt matter, me and Aaron have our swords", suddenly a little boy pipes up in a high pitched voice, "You have swords?", I tense, Aaron turns around, and starts to speak nervously, "Yeah, uh, technically yes, right. Parker?", I look at Aaron, then the kid, "Yeah, uh, we have a fencing class after this", the kid smiled excitedly and went to his table.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:24 pm

I draw my own blade from the shadows. Suddenly something grabs me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:30 pm

I slump my shoulders and look at the ground nervously and depressed. This is yet another time where everybody else has swords and weapons and I'm alone... I let go of Aarons hand that I was previously holding underneatht he table. I then look over at Sarah and scream because I see something holding her.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:32 pm

I dropped my pizza and got up, "Be right back, dont touch my pizza Parker" I ran outside and moved to the shadows, and drew my sword, then went in to find Sarah, I made my voice audible only in the shadows, "Sarah, what is it? Where are you!"

I watched Aaron go, then turned to Kal, "There he goes again"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:34 pm

I scream again and hug Parker scared. I then whisper to him "What the heck was that?" But by that point I was half whispering and half crying. I hold Parker close and cry on his shoulder. Scared for Sarah and Aaron and myself.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:37 pm

OOC: Sarah and Aaron are in shadows, you cant see or touch them...
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:37 pm

"Let.Me.Go," I say, struggiling agianst the unknown grip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:39 pm

I continue crying on Parker's shoulder and hugging him. I hated seeing Aaron fight anything, although I was confident in him I always had the thought that he might not come back in the back of my mind. I don't honestly know how I would handle myself if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:42 pm

I shake my head, "No idea, but we cant make a scene, the mortals are gonna freak out"

I swing my sword around, and walk around cautiously, then I see them, "What the..." I had no idea what it was, "Hey bubble brain!", of course, my luck, the thing looks up at me, and its grip on Sarah Loosens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:44 pm

"Great, thanks that's reasuring that you don't know what's happening. Sorry for my freak out but, I'm a daughter of freaking Aphrodite and I'm from the country! I don't fight monsters.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:46 pm

I yank my arms out of it's grip, grab my knife, and try to figure out what this thing was, while, at the same time, try and figure out how to save the guy who is risking his life for mine.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:50 pm

I sit back down and laugh, "Thats what Silena said, but she fought the hunters in Captrue the Flag, you would probably do fine in a fight, after all, you have ADHD too"

I hold my sword in front of me, "Any idea what it is?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:06 pm

"No," I say, dodging a slash from the unknown, and unwelcome visitor.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:15 pm

I run up and slash at the monster's leg, it dodges and kicks me, but I roll and slice it's knee, it wails in pain, and a golden fluid drips out, "Uh, its a, god", suddenly it starts to transform, into the little known form of both mine and Sarah's father, Hades, I stare at him, "Uh, Dad?"

OOC: The idea popped into my head :)
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:18 pm

OOC: Good idea.. I don't want Sarah to die.

BIC: "Uh-oh," I say, flushing.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Hades smiled, a rare occaision in itself, "You two are good fighters" he bellowed, "Uh Dad" I say, "You could have just walked in and said hi, and then you wouldnt have a cut on your knee, and no one would be confused"
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:26 pm

I try to signal him to shut up, but he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York Pizzeria
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next