Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New York Pizzeria

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

New York Pizzeria - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:38 pm

My smile drops to a frown. "Oh...that's okay. I just thought it would be cool to meet your dad and all. I was really hoping he'd like me actually..." I say slighly sadly. "Back to camp? Okay." I respond to Parker.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:45 pm

I look at Kal, and start to get sad, for her, "You know, he does like you, part ofthe reason he came to seeus in the shadows was to say he was happy tha I had a girlfriend"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:53 pm

ooc: Where is Liv? I know, I'd go this far to know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:55 pm

My ears perk up, "Really? He was happy you had a girlfriend? Yay!" I say jumping into his arms. "...I don't think my mom is too happy I have a boyfriend though...She gives me bad hair days all the time since we started going out. I'm pretty sure she is the reason I've been breaking out lately." I say with a sigh. "Oh well. Her opinion doesn't matter." As I say that my hair starts to friz and my makeup runs. "...Crap."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:56 pm

ooc:..?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:59 pm

OOC: Hermes Cabin

I laugh, and poke at her hair, "Good thing I dont care that much about looks", I kiss Kal, then wait for Aphrodite to mess up my hair or something.

I snicker playfully, "Nice hair"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:19 pm

I smile as Aaron touches my hair. "You don't need to care much about looks, you're already gorgeous to me." I say smiling. "Oh and Parker, bite me." I say jokingly back to him. In my head though I prayed to Gods that Aphrodite wouldn't hurt Aaron for saying that, or kissing me for that matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:21 pm

OOC: gtg sleeeeppppp XD Haha I'll be on tom. PEACE OUT BOYSCOUT.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:55 pm

OOC: Im gonna start calling you GirlScout if you keep calling me that.

I hold my hair up and run in a circle, "Oh dear, look at my hair"

I pick up a stick and whack Parker in the butt with my free hand, the one not holding up Kal, "Sit down and at a cookie or something, little girl"

I laugh and jump forward when Aaron whacks at me, then sit down against the wall, and look at them, feeling a bit left out and lonely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:29 pm

I giggle and grin while Aaron smacks Parker. "Nice job there babe." I say in a joking manor. I kiss Aaron and smile over at Parker. I know he was probably a little sad he was alone but I just loved to gloat that I was dating such a great guy. I then kissed Aaron again just for fun. "So what do we do now? And if your dad ever talks to you again in your head tell him to get his butt over here so I can meet him, kay?" I say to Aaron while playing with my hair. Old habbit. I actually hated seeing girls play with their hair. It made them seem stupid but oh well. Some habbits die hard I guess.

OOC: Well if you call me girlscout I'm gonna call you boyscout. So there. :P
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:45 pm

I take out my sword and open a portal, then look at Parker, "Come on, we gotta head back to camp, I sense some monsters"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:46 pm

"We're leaving? FINALLY! So where in camp are ge going?" I ask Aaron and Parker.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:10 pm

I laugh, "No idea, Aaron?"

I look at Parker, then Kal, then the portal, "Havn't decided, where do you guys want to go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:12 pm

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know? All I know is I'm freezing cold and extremly tired...." I say irritably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:17 pm

I walk into new york and into the pizzeria, gotta do this quick
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:18 pm

I nod, and then hoe the lake is warm, I grab Parker "Lets go!" I jump towards the portal

I end up on the other side with them, and splash into the lake, the water was nice and warm, I swim up, "Man, nice water"

OO: To the lake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:19 pm

OOC: kayyyyyy :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:23 pm

I leave with cash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:28 pm

OOC: Where in the lakkeee? You wanna start a topic?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:31 pm

OOC: Just make a topic called 'The Lake' or find one like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:31 pm

OOC: Sure thing kid XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York Pizzeria
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6