Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New York Subway Station

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

New York Subway Station Empty
PostSubject: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:07 pm

I sat there, and watched as my sister bought us tickets. She walked over, and handed me one. She sat down on our bench as we waited for the next train. "Camp Half Blood," I said. "Here we come!" We sat there, waiting for the train.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:24 pm

I arrive. After I brought lilia to somewhere to sleep, I went to new york. I needed something. Then, I was about to take the subway. I bought my ticket, and went to the waiting place. I saw someone. I think I've seen those person somewhere. " hello. are you going to the camp on Long Island?" I ask them, hopping they would understand. I was in front of them.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:26 pm

I nearly leaped out of my brain. "Oh, uh...yeah." I said, nudging Courtney.

I looked up, and saw a new person, who had talked to Matthew. "Why?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:30 pm

I appear in the shadows, "Hey," I say, "Long Island?" I ask, these kids were Half-bloods, I could tell by their aura.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:33 pm

I looked at the two people who were questioning us. "Matthew," I whispered. "We need to go."
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:35 pm

"I understand your fear," I say, "But don't worry, I'm one too," I grin.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:37 pm

" I am too. son of hades. My name's kopa." I said, smiling to them.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:37 pm

I shook my head. "Yeah, well, we gotta...NOW!" I said, and me and Courtney dove under their legs, and began running for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:40 pm

I roll my eyes, "Newbies," And with that I go back to the shadows and appear at Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:42 pm

I stopped. "Newbies?" I said. I turned, but she was gone. "Stupid Hades." I said, and then stepped onto the newly arrived train.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:46 pm

A deep rumbiling sound fills te subway.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:48 pm

I sat there on teh subway next to Matthew. A deep rumbling filled the subway. "Hm..." I said, looking around. My stomach shook. We hadn't eaten in a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:02 am

" uh." I said. I was in the train. I got my Ipod out. It' not only a shield, it's a normal Ipod too! Well, I put a song I love, and Start day dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:11 am

I fought with my brother over the map, but neither of us could find it. We put it down, and I walked up to a person listening to their Ipod. "Um...excuse me, can you tell me where the next stop is?"
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:12 am

" oh, Long Island I guess. You stop there?" I smile. " I saw you there, half blood."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:14 am

I sighed. "Okay, yeah thanks." I walked over to Matthew. "There's someone here who's a halfblood." I said, into his ear. We snuck into the next car.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:16 am

the train stop." yeah, back to camp..well, almost." I said. When I was out of the subway, I met a hellhound. " oh, I'll never be alone for whatever reason?" I said. I used my dark power and make it go back to hell. " yeah, go see father."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:17 am

We stepped off of the train,and hurried out of the station.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:19 am

I keep listenning to my Ipod. once I was out of the station, I called a horse. would go faster. I had a link with them because of Yume. I said to the horse to meet me somehwere where there's no one.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:23 am

I walked back in. I had told Matthew to go on to Camp. I was going to spy on the other halfblood.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:25 am

I found the pegasus. Then, I climb on his back " walk a little in the street a little. I'll say it to you when to go up in the air." « yes, brother of yume.»
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:26 am

I snuck up closer to him,and behind a news stand. I watched him, as he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:28 am

" let's go. as fast as a normal horse, please." I said. I felt weird. I won't call any skeleton or hellhound, but I would ttack if I needed to. I called my dog. He follow me, but stay hide.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:29 am

I gulped. What to do? I finally stood up, and decided to follow.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:30 am

I take by a park where people can do riding. I start making the horse go faster. I knew a place where I would be able to go up in the air. something zeus won't really appreciate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Subway Station   New York Subway Station I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York Subway Station
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next