Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New York Pizzeria

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:32 pm

I smile at Kal, "Theres nothing like New York", Parker nods and looks at the sign of the pizzeria, "Got that right", I walk in and check my pocket, thankfully, my wallet was there, and had some money, Mortal money, that is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:38 pm

I smile and look over at Aaron. He knew so much about the city, and I felt so...lost. I wonder how Parker was dealing with being in the city. Probably way better than me. I say "Yeah...New York seems great, and dirty." I say the last part under my breath and mumble it. Right after saying it I hoped to gods that Aaron and Parker didn't hear it. I didn't want to seem like my siblings.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:43 pm

I apear in the shadows, moving silently, not even people like me could hear me.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:45 pm

I laugh, "Ya, not all of it is dirty, plus you can get almost anything with all the shops around the place", I walk over to an empty table and sit down.

I grab a seat and open the menu, "So, who wants to bet that a monster comes after us while I'm eating my pizza?", I sense another half-blood and smile, "We have a friend nearby, think she wants the empty seat?", I say it loud enough for the girl in the shadows to hear me.
Back to top Go down

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:48 pm

I think to myself 'Oh crap they heard me...' I sit down inbetween Parker and Aaron. "Uhm yeah...so what do you think I would like? I've...uhm never had pizza before." I say to Aaron. I look over at the shadow that Aaron was talking to. I didn't even deserve to be Aaron's girlfriend. He knew so much about the world and had all these amazing powers. My best power was to match my belt to my shoes.
Back to top Go down

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:49 pm

OOC: I gtg eat dinner bbl
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:53 pm

I come out of the shadows, "How could you tell I was there?" I ask, quietly coming up.

OOC:Ok
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:57 pm

OOC: K.

I sat with my jaw to the floor, staring at Kal, "No pizza? My goodness you need this more than I knew", I went through a list of toppings that Kal would like on pizza, and came to a tasty decision, "I think you would probably like all-dressed, Parker, you ok with that?"

I grin and lick my lips, "I'll go order", I get up and walk over to the counter, and ask for an all-dressed medium pizza for our table, then go and sit down again, I looked over at the girl that was in the shadows, "Hes a hades kid, can sense that stuff"
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:59 pm

"So he's my half-brother," I say, my voice expressionless, "Cool."
Back to top Go down

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:16 pm

I just nod and agree with what Aaron chose for me. I walk up to the counter, trying to show that I fit in with Aaron and Parker and the new girl and that I could do city life. I get our pizza and bring it back. "Wow...it's a...circle? Looks good..." I grab a slice and start eating. It tasted great, this pizza thing was a gift from the gods.

OOC:back..?
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:23 pm

"I'm Sarah," I say. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:31 pm

"I'm Kal!'
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:34 pm

"Cool name," I say, my voice still flat. I was rubbing my neckalace between my fingers.
Back to top Go down

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:36 pm

"Haha thanks, my mom gave it to me..." I say with a half smile. Thinking of my mom, Aphrodite, always made me sad.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:41 pm

"What's wrong?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:43 pm

"Nothing, really it's no big deal." I smile sweetly and wipe Aaron's mouth because he had pizza sauce all over. "It's just I miss my mom sometimes, that's all."

Last edited by missamerica1181 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:47 pm

I barely manage to keep a straight face as I watch Kal wipe one of the boys' mouth.
Back to top Go down

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:04 pm

I sigh and look around...I don't like New York as much as I feel like I should. Wow today I guess I just have low self esteem. I wish I was more like my mom in that sense. She always feels good about herself. I just feel like I'm a disapointment to everybody...
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:14 pm

"You're not," I say.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:18 pm

i race in hit the table i hear the man ask are you ok i say yes i was just chasing a butterfly then i ask where i am the pizza place oh well i guess ill take um a small cheese pizza
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:28 pm

i walk in and see sam finally i caught up he was chasing a butterfly so i followed and got just where i wanted to be

i see carter and say ((hey wanna share this pizza)) as i sit down
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:28 pm

"Akward," I say, watching the boy.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:29 pm

i sit down with sam
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:32 pm

"Anyway..." I say, turning back.
OOC: I thought you were going out with Kai?
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:33 pm

so i ask sam why do you always chase buterflys

... i don know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New York Pizzeria Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York Pizzeria
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next