Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New York Pizzeria

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

New York Pizzeria - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:17 pm

I watch Aaron's eyes at he looks at the floor. "Well that's not a bad thing. I'm pretty sure it's one of the things I like about you actually!" I say with a smile. "And so does Parker, right bud?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:19 pm

I laugh, "Yeah, it was great how we picked him off the street", I stop there, waiting

I stride over and shove Parker, then sit in the seat beside him, "And saved your lives, thank you very much"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:21 pm

"Story time?" I ask. I then slowly walk over to to the table and take a sit next to Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:40 pm

I walk out of the shadows, walking away from them. Feeling like I was no longer welcomed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:59 pm

I glance over that where Sarah had been and sigh. "So Aaron why don't you dissapear into the shadows all the time like all the other Hades kids. It looks pretty cool!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:03 pm

I laugh, sounding like I was right next to Kal. But I wasn't.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:04 pm

I shiver hearing Sarah's laugh and hold Aaron's arm.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:05 pm

I smile, and cough, holding my throat, "I gotta get my story voice", I scratch my arm, crack my knuckles, and begin, "It started with me and my quest grou, we went into an alley in the van, in New York, to check how we were doing, and he came to find out what was going on." I smirked at Aaron, "He told us he knew where w needed to go, and got in the front seat with me, he was being a big know it all, of course, and got us there, then we met this ther guy, Jeff, who turned out to be a traitor from the bad demigods there, he helped us get through to the target, and then set up a makeshift bomb to take out the factory, with the Janus twins, Aaron made a portal to get us all to camp, but..." I tailed off and looked down, a silent tear rolled down my face, but I wiped it away.

I picked up for Parker, "The guy, Jeff, he didnt make it with us, he survived somehow, but his memory is wiped, he is at camp, and has o idea who we are, or what he did", then I smile at Kal's question, "One, you would kill me if I did that when Im with you, and two, I do, but only when I want to leave, or..."
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:08 pm

"Or what?" I ask, suddenly apearing infront of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:10 pm

I frown when I see Parker cry and smile at him to try to help him feel better. I really didn't like seeing anybody be sad. "I'm sorry that Jeff ended up being a traitor. That sucks." I smile over at Aaron and laugh at his response. "I wouldn't kill you...Just freak out a tad bit. Or...what?" I ask half laughing half serious.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:14 pm

"Everybody ignore the Hades girl." I mutter, disapearing agian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:16 pm

"Sarah maybe if you we're nicer to me..." I mumble under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:06 pm

"What are you talking about?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:14 pm

I frown slightly and say. "I don't know...It's just your kinda harsh towards me and laugh at things I say..."
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:19 pm

"Well, I'm sorry," I say walking towards the shadows, "People should tell me this, It's who I am." I say, vanishing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:21 pm

I watch Sarah leave and stare at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:15 pm

I shake my head at Kal, "No, Jeff was on our side, pretending to be with the rogues, he told us to go while he set off the bomb"
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:47 pm

I apear back in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:14 pm

I was about to get up, but a voice came crisply in my head "Get away from the mortals", I looked up at the others, mainly Sarah, because that was the unmistakable voice of Hades, "We have to go"
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:39 pm

"Yeah," I agree, looking around. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:37 pm

I realise something mutual has passed between the two hades children, "Uh, yeah, I think thats good", I get up and head towards the door.

I get up and grab Kal's hand, bringing her with me to the door, "We gotta go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:25 pm

I stare blankly at Aaron wondering what the Hades he was doing. Why leave? Why now? I was just getting used to it here. I shoot a nervous look over to Parker and try to fake a smile as if everything is okay. I then whisper by being dragged to the door, "Everything all right sweetheart?" to Aaron.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:31 pm

I lead us into an alley, Parker right behind, and look around worried, "Nothing is alright when the lord of the dad tells you to get away from the mortals"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:33 pm

"You're Dad is here?! Sweet! Oh gosh...do you think he'll like me? I mean I didn't straighten my hair today or anything. I hope he does like me..." I say speedily. While running to keep up with them.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:36 pm

I almost grin at her, forworrying about her hair to make an impression on a god, "No, hes not here, I dont think, but he told me in my mind" I looked over at Parker, who seemed in deep thought

I looked up and found Aaron staring at me, "I think we should go through a portal back to camp"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New York Pizzeria   New York Pizzeria - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New York Pizzeria
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next