Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) Empty
PostSubject: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:29 pm

It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) Guitar
Samantha|Charolette|Pierce
Demeter

I sat under a tree playing my guitar on a cool, windy late summers evening. The sun was setting and it was a perfect picture. I wore jeans, a light green v-neck t-shirt, and my blue converse, with a sweat shirt tied behind my waist. The light breeze blue at my hair, but my light pink headband held it out of my face as I hit every note perfectly. My guitar case was leaning up against the tree I was sitting under.
I wasn't playing for money, I didn't need any of that. I was playing for my own pleasure. I was strumming the acoustic guitar with my long nails, the sound echoeing across Central Park. I now had a few small families that were out for an evening walk gathered around me. I payed no attention to them, and soon they left as the sun set.
The last rays of sun shown through the trees and reflected off the tall sky scrapers' windows. It was New York, my favorite city. It was my favortie city because it was different and random, always changing. Anything could happen here. Even things that were so unexpected, you wouldn't believe them to be possible.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:59 pm

I watched a girl play the guitar beautifuly. I stood gainst a tree watching her. The girl hadn't noticed because she was so focused on playing. She had her hair down and it blew in the wind. I had jeans, a tee, and my black converse. I ran a hand through my blond hair. I took a step and fell flat on my face.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Demeter

I was so focussed on the chords I was playing, I barely heard the small thud of someone falling. I looked up abruptly, my bright green eyes searching for what had made the noise. I saw a guy, maybe my age, on the ground and starting to get up. I smiled lightly and held back a laugh. I mouthed to myself, wow, and looked back to my guitar. But I couldn't help but notice the boy was cute, and a bit familiar.
I began to softly strum a tune from one of the camps songs. It was a soft, original tune that some of the Apollo kids made up. I had followed along with the chords. It was my favorite melody we had there. This was trick I used for when I think I knew someone from camp, they would recognize the tune, and recognize me. It came in handy a lot.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:28 pm

I got up quickly and brushed myself off. The girl played a tune I would recongize anyway. I raised an eyebrow. "Do you go to a camp?" I asked her. She could be a monster for all I knew. I looked at her with my blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Demeter

I smiled. He recognized it. I finished the tune with the last strum then looked up to the guy. "Yeah," I said, "I go to camp. I kind of snuck away for a bit. I've been here all day." I held up my small bag which had a few snacks and some money in it. "I had came prepared." I put my bag down and layed my guitar down next to me. "I'm Sam, by the way."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:37 pm

I smiled at her. "Hey Sam. I'm Eli, son of....a guy," I said. I couldn't go around telling people I was the son of a wind god. That would get me killed. Sam was cute. She seemed like one of those sweatheart girls you would find singing. Well, she was playing an instrument.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:45 pm

Demeter

I smiled. "Hello Eli," I said and put my guitar in its case. "I am a daughter of a girl. Wow, we know so much about each other don't we?" I pulled out my headband and tossed it in my case. I only wore it when I played anyway and it looked like I was done for now. It was getting a little dark anywat.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:55 pm

I chuckled at the joke she made. We knew sooo much. How do I find out if she is a demigod or not? Hmmm... "You go to Camp-Half Blood?" I asked her. Simplest question I could ever think of. It was easy. She could say yes o now. Or she could be like what the fudge are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:05 am

Demeter[/center]

I shook my head and stood up brushing off the dirt from my pants. "Nope," I told him flatly. "I just, well, sneak past this weird pine tree that had a jacket handing on a branch. Then I go to this big theater thing and copy all the songs they play there. Then I come here and see if I can lure any of those kids from that camp to me so I can talk to them." I pulled out my knife. "Answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 am

I laughed at what she said. "Yeah, that answers my question." I bent down and took off my anklet. I rubbed it and it turned into a sword. "Answer yours?" I showed her my sword. Some people screamed. Opps...
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:16 am

Demeter

"I never had one, Smart," I said and pulled my guitar case and bag over my shoulder. "I think it would be a good time to leave. It's getting dark anyway. Monsters are not on my todo list for today."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:27 am

I put away my sword. I grinned. Time to pass my flying test. I went over to Sam. "You have a nice voice." With that, I wrapped my arms around her tight and shot 30 feet into the air.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:30 am

Demeter

I smiled and was about to thank him but he then wrapped his arms around me and we flew into the air. I cursed and moved my feet so I was standing on his toes. "My guess, Zeus, or a wind god." I told him cluching his arms tightly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:35 am

I laughed a bit. "Yup, son of Aeolus at your servivce. Is this too low cause I can go higher?" I joked. She held onto me tightly. I slowly let us down. As soon as our feet touched the ground, I fell. Thirthy feet is high, I only go up to 10 feet.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:41 am

Demeter

We dropped into a wide parking lot. It was one for the park, I knew, because I was there a couple hours ago. When our feet touched the ground, Eli, collapsed. I caught him by the arm barely and was able to lower him down onto the concrete with out letting him hurt himself too much. "Well, that was cool," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:49 am

I nodded and smiled back at her. I breathed heavily for a moment. "I neve went that high before. Well, congradulations, you passed my flying test!" I exclaimed. I sat up and looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:52 am

Demeter

My smile faded. "That was your first time trying that?" I demanded. "And you brought me with you when you did? Are you crazy?" It was even more annoying becuase he wasn't only carrying me, he was carrying my heavy guitar and bag full of crap.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:00 am

I rolled my eyes. "Relax Sam-Sam. I need to work on that a little. Though your bags are heavy. What do you have in there?" I asked her. That stuff was heavy.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:03 am

Demeter

I shrugged. "Bunch of crap," I said. "Stuff I have forgotten to take out, stuff I'm too lazy to take out, and my guitar is not a pile of feathers. I was sure you would get that right away."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:08 am

I smiled at her. "Yeah I know. Well, we are friends now since you passed my flying test. Who are you a daughter of? Oh wait! Don't tell me," I said rubbing my temples with my eyes closed. I was pretending to be a physic.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:14 am

Demeter

I smiled and through the cracks in the cement, grass and small flowers began to grow. I didn't acknowledge them, one because I was doing it and two, I wanted to see what Eli said before I told him it was actually me. I just looked him right in te eyes. Still smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:31 pm

Sam looked into my eyes. "You have nice green eyes," I told her. They were so green. I smiled and felt something tug at my leg. I looked down and saw that it was a vine. I yelped. I looked at Sam. "Daughter of Demeter?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Demeter

I jumped when Eli yelped breaking my consentration. The flowers, grass abd vines stopped growig. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah," I said. "That's my mom. Nice psychic powers."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:39 pm

I smiled and looked her in her eyes. "I knew that. I was just testing you! I am a physic. Like now, you are thinking about tacos," I told her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Demeter

I rolled my eyes. "Yes," I said sarcastically. "Because every teenage girl thinks about tacos. And you know, I know what you are thinking too. You are thinking about puppies. Cute little puppies that sing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next