Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why does this always happen? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy

Vixy

Why does this always happen? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:17 pm

It was a wonderfully, normal day of camp. Sword fighting practice, birds chirping in the nymph's trees, and Tabitha was sporting nasty burns on her arms because another one of her projects had blown up in her hands. Sitting on a bench, long, red burns torn into her skin, the look on her face a mix of pain and contemplation. Likely she was going over her blueprints in her mind, trying to figure out what had gone wrong. She just wanted to get healed and get out so she could get back to work. Burns, were something normal for her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Walking into the imfirmary Reighleh settled himself down inside the cool air conditioned room. There was a girl on the bench with burns along her are. The blond teen turned to examine her arm. "What happened?" His voice was soft, slow to speak. His glasses settled low agaist his nose and golden eyes where cautious of an outburst. With saggy golden locks uneven and rather long he looked like he needed a hair cut and shoved in a bookstore. With his fingers locked together and perfect posture he was the picture of health. Why he was here was quite simple.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:21 pm

"I was trying to make a small, round, timer bomb with Greek fire. Made to detonate after a long period of time without a trigger.... Unfortunately it hadn't been going well. At least it's malfunctioning before I put the Greek fire in." Tabitha, though known for being gruff and rather hateful, was not short, or snapping. Though her voice was gritty from pain. "What're you doing here?" she asked, trying to nurse the deep burns. Mainly it was the usual strange reaction to wounds, poking and prodding it.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:28 pm

Reighleh nodded. "AAh. Hephaestus." He smiled wistfully for a second, his thoughts remembering a certen daughter of the mmentioned. Looking at her arm he reached to gently cover her arm. He slowly attemped to incrust her arm with a layer of ice. It wasn't much but ice is good for burns. "Oh. I just desided to stop by, cool off a bit."
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 pm

The ice soothed her, and she relaxed. "I might have to come find you from now on... that feels nice..." Closing her eyes, Tabitha sighed contentedly. "Next time, I wear full arm gloves... And if you're having issues with the heat, I could try and make you a portable ice fan that you can...you know, fill with ice and it'll turn it into a icy mist." she was already thinking on a schematic for the idea, tapping her heel on the ground. If she wasn't in the forge, she was twitchy.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:54 pm

Reighleh nodded and pulled his hand back to his side. "I'd be fine." Watching her kind of rant to herself a little she smiled when she had finished. "That sounds pretty neat actually." Her arm still looked bad, it was just numb from the ice but it was still bad. "You need to get that patched up. Come on. I know how to do that." He stood and walked with with his flawless wordplay towards a room only seperate due to a thin sheet.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:10 am

Tabitha wasn't about to argue with the boy who had the oh so lovely ice on her burns. So the blond stood and followed. "It's not as bad as it looks...I don't think..." she said, staring at the burns. She'd had worse and survived... though she usually got stuck in the infirmary for a few days because of the worse ones. "So, where'd you learn to treat burns?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:31 pm

He smalled at her question. "I burn very easily. So I've sorta picked it up." He reached into a cabnet and pulled out a small jar of cream to keep away any infection and some to pull away the heat. In his second hand a strip of bandage. He opened the first jar and handed it to her before starting to dig through the closet again. "Put that on, I'll get the bandage for you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 12:38 pm

Tabitha stared at him, and shrugged, smearing the stuff in the jar on her injured arm, glaring at it as it burned a bit. "I hate this stuff." she stated grumpily, applying it to the entire burn, which went up a great deal of her arm.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:12 pm

(please keep post to at least four sentences)

Reighleh shrugged as he returned. Once she had finished appling the cream to her arms he placed something beside him before starting to gently wrap her arm with the light bandage. Once this was finished he took the thing beside him and peeled it. With a quick gentle poke he stuck a sticker of a smiley face on her arm. "There, should be good."
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:19 pm

The blond mechanic stared at him as she watched him wrapping her arm. It surprised her how easily he handled it without hurting her. Tabitha couldn't help herself but to stare at his face, only to curse herself in her mind and look away. But then, she stared at the sticker, raising an eyebrow. "Is the sticker part of the process?" she asked, her face very serious, but there was a light twinkle in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Reighleh looked up to met her gaze for a second, faking shock. "Of course it is! It's very professonal and always helps." He grined flashing bright teeth. Leaning up the boy ajusted his glasses and pushed his hair back some. "Were are my amazing manners," He gave an exarated sweeping bow. "I'm Dr. Reighleh Ross, son of Khione at your service." He stood chuckling. "But I usally go by Reigh."

(pronouced Ray-Lee, Reigh is like sleigh. and slient h.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:50 pm

Giving a small snerk, and barely a smile (which was a lot of smile for her), Tabitha tilted her head. "I see. I'll have to make sure to come to you from now on, no one else has given me such an important sticker before, Dr. Reigh. I'm Tabitha Porter, accidental arsonist and mechanic." she did a very obnoxious curtsy, then stuffed her hands into the pockets of her jeans. "Khione huh? Snow goddess, right? I could use some ice and snow sometimes. I think cooling the metal would help, but I have no way to other than dunking it into a barrel of water."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Nodding his head he pushed his glasses up and mock professnol way. "I'm sure not. My stickers out shine any others." He laughed a little before raking his hand through his blond locks. Looking down at the girl he smiled a little worried, "You know you don't need to work any more today with that burn." He knew burns and they weren't at all fun. Being basically snow he felt like he was melting in the sun and burnt quite easily. However bring on the snow he could lay in it with just swimmings trunks on.
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:32 pm

"Eh, there's work to be done and only until I die to do it. It's not the worst burn I've ever had." Tabitha stretched her arms above her head, yawning. "Though a nap might be nice...How many hours have I been up?" she asked herself, running her fingers through her curls absently, untangling them. "32?" she tried to count them. "Yeah, a nap's probably a good idea." she grinned at him. "Thanks for the help. If you ever need anything, you know where to find me."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Reigh smiled standing straight and tall he anwsered with a fair. "Yeah, I'll be somewhere cool." He smirked playfully before turning on his heel to walk out. It was a steedy quick pace. He was sure they would meet up again.

New Topic somewhere with new people?
Back to top Go down
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:51 pm

(yeah, either these two, or Reigh and Rhi, my new girl.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does this always happen? (open)   Why does this always happen? (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why does this always happen? (open)
Page 1 of 1