Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why does this happen to me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

Why does this happen to me? Empty
PostSubject: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:34 pm

I run through the woods with tears streaming down my cheeks. Why can't I be loved like all the other Aphrodite kids. Chris was sweet. I really liked him but Magnus didn't like me. Doesn't he know that Aphrodite kids feel others emotions? God! I stopped by a tree and realized I was lost. I sunk down. I had heard there was monsters in this forest. I had a feeling I was about to realize the truth of those words. Just as that thought crossed my mind, a twig broke nearby and a low growl started. I froze.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Why does this happen to me? 1293480232_4802_full

Connor Chambers

"Do you know something else that knows nothing about mercy? Water."

The boy that can ride the waves without a surfboard

Connor strolled down the forest's trails, his hands resting in the pockets of his black jeans. His shaggy, blonde hair seemed to rustle in the crisp breeze, and his piercing green eyes gleamed with light as they observed the scenery around them. The teenager had much on his mind, and he thought that this would be the best way to get away from all the stress. A walk in the forest might be helpful.

The son of Triton stopped dead in his tracks when he heard the sharp growl of a monsters. Standing in front of him was a girl, an Aphrodite child, possibly; she had the appearance to be one. The growl came once again, and Connor pulled out his celestial bronze sword, running over to the girl and trying to defend her. "Hold on!"

Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:11 pm

I heard a boy run toward me but I didn't see him. I was staring deep in to the glow of a monster's yellow eyes to my right. I couldn't move. Why me? Next thing I knew the monster had sprang and pounced on me. I was lying flat on the ground with a hellhound over me. Its teeth were inches from my neck. I screamed a blood curdling scream and the monster lashed. I had put my arm up just in time to get it caught in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Connor, after witnessing the hellhound pounce on the girl, immediately thrusted his sword into the beast's back. It materialized into dust, leaving a strange smell behind. The teenager put away his sword, letting out a hand to help the girl up.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Nothing's broken?"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:21 pm

Chris heard the growl and the scream from a good distance away. He broke into a full sprint, dual sword hilts coming out of his pockets and expanding into full-sized weapons.
"Solania!" he yelled as he burst into the clearing. He found the Aphrodite girl lying close to a pile of gold monster dust, and another boy standing next to her.
"Thanks for your help," Chris said to the other boy. ""What was that? Hellhound, harpy, scorpion?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:25 pm

"Hellhound," Connor replied with a nod of his head. The teenager's green eyes fluctuated from the girl to the boy. "I'm Connor Chambers, son of Triton," he introduced himself to the two. He then directed his gaze to the girl. "I hope that thing didn't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:33 pm

I looked down at my arm. After seeing the blood oozing from the wound, I hid it behind my back. "I am fine. Nice to meet you, Connor. I am Solania." I look at Chris as the tears form in my eyes again. "I should go." I turn to Connor. "Thanks for saving my life." I turn and start to walk up the trail. Blood starts to drip on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:37 pm

"You're welcom-" Connor noticed the blood oozing from her arm, dripping down on to the trail. "Solania, I don't think-" He followed close behind her, making sure she would be rushed into the infirmary. "You can't go on like that! You need to be taken care of!"
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:39 pm

"Hey, will you hold on?" Chris took several strides, arriving at Solania's side. Pulling out some spare bandage he had taken to carrying around, the son of Apollo began to wrap the Aphrodite girl's wound. "It's okay, Solania. First off, you have to get this looked at. Second, I know what you're thinking. Magnus comes across like that, but he's not a bad guy. We'll talk about this, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:51 pm

I stop short. I turn to look at Connor. "It doesn't hurt. I am ok. No Infirmary needed." I smile. I turn to Chris. Sweet Chris. "Magnus doesn't like me. I am a daughter of Aphrodite. I could feel it. And like I said no Infirmary needed." I started walking again. Truly though, my arm did hurt. Bad. My arm started to soak through the bandage Chris had put on me.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:56 pm

Connor shook his head. "You need to rest. That hellhound could have done much more damage than you think. Please, for your own sake-" The teenager stopped short, realizing that urging her just wouldn't work. "Please, Solania. We're trying to help you."

Connor pulled out a water bottle that hung off of his belt. It was mainly used for battle, but he could make an exception for the Aphrodite child. She was injured, after all. "Here. Drink up. You'll need it."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:11 pm

"I couldn't take your water. You would need that. And I am fi-"I winced and gripped my arm as the viens in my arm turned black. I squeezed my eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Connor showed sympathy toward Solania. She was trying so hard to remain strong, but the pain just wouldn't subside. "Solania, you can take the water. I'm a son of Triton, I could easily get more. You need it more than I do." He held out the bottle even farther, urging her to take it. "It should help."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:19 pm

"Thank you." I took it and took a swallow of it. It helped a little but my viens were getting blacker. "I need to go." I started to walk back farth into the woods and away from camp. Thalia was in the Infirmary. I couldn't let her see me like this. It would upset her.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:27 pm

"Wait, what? Where are you going?" This girl just wouldn't give up! What had happened? Was there someway he could help her? "Solania!" Connor dashed after the girl, ending up at her side. "Are you sure you're alright? You seem like you have something on your mind."
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Chris followed, reaching out to steady Solania. He raised a hand in Connor's direction. "Actually, she and I have a couple things to talk about. Could you excuse us for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:42 pm

Connor shrugged. "Not a problem." He waltzed over to a nearby rock and planted himself on it. The rock was still pretty close to the two, but it was far enough for them to have some space. "I'll be over here if you need me," he said.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:10 pm

I look up at Chris with tears in my eyes. I could barely speak. The blackness had spread up to my neck veins. "I. Can't. Breathe." I gasped.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Chris frantically waved Connor over as he put his hands on Solania's shoulders. Checking her pulse, he found it to be erratic.
"Hang in there!" Chris shouted, starting to guide Solania back the other way, towards the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:21 pm

I resisted. "Thalia....she...can't ....see....me" I choked out. I started backing toward the woods.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Connor frantically dashed off after them. There was no way he was going to let Solania suffer. "Hold on Solania," he said. "We'll get you to the infirmary in no time. You're going to be okay." Connor tried to sound as reassuring as possible, but even the slightest bit of fear he wasn't capable of holding back in his bright, green eyes. He grabbed one of the girl's shoulders, and helped Chris guide her to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:12 pm

OOC: do you want me to make something in the infirmary?

I was aware of being dragged off. I couldn't hear anything or see anything. I was gasping for short breath.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:12 pm

OOC: We are going to that place alot, aren't we? Sure.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:36 pm

OOC: Yeah. I guess my characters are accident proned like me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does this happen to me?   Why does this happen to me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why does this happen to me?
Page 1 of 1