Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN)   Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Ariane sighed listlessly as she twirled a strand of her hair around a finger. She was so bored and had nothing to do. But she was shy so she didn't really want to go up to someone. They would have to come to her. Ariane frowned, she really needed to work on her shyness. All these people in here were her siblings, she shouldn't be shy in front of them. Oh well, she could work on that later, right now she needed something interesting to do, or someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN)   Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Scarlet walked into the Demeter cabin. She saw a girl sitting around. She strolled up to her, smiled and said "Hi, I'm Scarlet! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN)   Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 pm

"Hi!" Arians said brightly. "Nice to meet you. My name's Ariane. I'm 13. How old are you?" Hopefully this girl would be her friend.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN)   Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:08 pm

"I'm 16. It's nice to meet you Ariane!",Scarlet said smiling warmly at her half-sister. "How do you like Camp Half-Blood?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN)   Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:55 pm

"It's great!" Ariane said enthusiastically. "I've been here for a while and I love it. It's like something new pops up everyday." She surveyed her half-sister expectantly. "How long have you been here and how do you like it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN)   Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Scarlet smiled. "I haven't been here a year yet, but as an Aphrodite girl would say, it's fantabulous here.". She smiled at Ariane.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN)   Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:32 pm

"Fantabulous?" Ariane asked. She hadn't heard that mix of words before. Aphrodite campers seem to spend their time making up new words, she thought to herself. That was a bitstrange. There were so many other things to do. Like training, for instance.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN)   Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Scarlet smiled. "Yes, fantabulous. I overheard it one day while I was going over to the Arena. Some people these days! Anytime you need a sis, I'm here for ya."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN)   Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Ariane grinned happily. "It was like a miracle when you came in." she said truthfully. "I was just wishing for something to do or for someone to talk to when you arrived." The thing with Ariane was that she was only too shy to start a conversation or to speak first. If someone else started it she wasn't shy at all.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN)   Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:45 pm

"I'm just a miracle worker, aren't I?", Scarlet replied. She laughed at her remark. She smiled at her sister. Scarlet grinned and said "Wanna hang later?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN)   Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:44 pm

"Sure." Ariane replied. At least she finally had something to do. "I'd like that." It was the truth. Ariane liked having friends, but she was usually was too shy to take the first step. She should get to know all of her siblings. They were family, and families generally talked to each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN)   Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Something to Happen (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1