Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:50 am

I was walking through the woods. It was a sunny day and it was too hot to stay in my cabin. I was watching out for the upturned roots and tree trunks so that I didn't fall over but I knew any minute now, I would fall over. I sat in a clearing and started to practise my powers. I conjured some wind and made it twirl around my fingers. I was interrupted with footsteps. "Hello who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:52 am

I walked threw the forest, it was so hot outside. I hoped I could get some shelter under the trees. I spotted a girl.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:54 am

I flipped over and landed in a tree. "Hello!" I said. I jumped of and landed in front of a girl. "What's your name?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:55 am

I was wandering through the forest as it was what I loved to do. I spotted two figures, one girl, one boy. "Hiya!" I said to the two as I approached them in my regular wear.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:56 am

"Hi." I said.
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:58 am

The person that had approached me was a boy, 16 years old. I stood up and smiled. "Hello, i'm Dannii, daughter of Zeus and you are?" Then another tow figures came into view. "Hello people, its crowded here isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:59 am

"Naw." I said. I lied down in the grass, and felt it.
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:02 pm

I smiled at the people that surrounding me. "So what are your names then? I'm Dannii, daughter of Zeus."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 pm

"Chloe Valdega, Daughter of Demeter." I said rolling in the grass.
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:08 pm

I smiled at Chloe. "Well it's nice to meet you Chloe, Demeter that's cool. We're cousins." I laughed and looked at the others for some answers.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:09 pm

"Evelyn Hayns, Daughter of Dionysus, hunter of Artemis." I formally introduced myself to the group.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:12 pm

"I've met you." I said to Evelyn. "I think."
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:14 pm

I smiled at Evelyn. "Well its nice to meet you Evelyn. Anymore to introduce themselve?"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:16 pm

I made flowers and vines grow.
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:17 pm

I made the wind stronger then what it was before.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:23 pm

"Cool." I said.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:55 pm

I just drank some wine. "Nice meeting you." I said to the two.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:57 pm

"You too." I said.
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:04 pm

I smiled at them. "So have you been hunting for monsters yet? Like in the woods."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:07 pm

"No." I said.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:11 pm

"No offense, but she was talking to the HUNTER." I pointed out to Chloe. "And yes I have. But I have only gotten one or two."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:12 pm

"Well she was looking at both of us." I said.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:16 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Sure. We'll go with you." I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:17 pm

"Never mind." I said.
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:19 pm

I roller my eyes at the pair. "Well, shall we go looking for some monsters? Im bored and it's a fun past time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))   Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daughter of Zeus, wandering around the woods... Whats the worst that could happen? ((open))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next