Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus... Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus...   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Liz had walked ahead to her cabin and Isabella was walking beside me. "Wow." I said as I took in the breathtaking scenery. It was beautiful. The cabins were each different in their own way. I am guessing by the god or goddess of that cabin. I loved the place so much. It was extravagant and gorgeous. I couldn't stop smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus...   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:11 am

I looked at at somone walking down the courtyard. Must be a daughter of Zeus. She had that sky-ish look about her.
Back to top Go down

New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: