Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Trisha, my satyr friend, and I saw the hill up ahead. "Hurry!" I yelled, grabbing her up under the arm and giving her a good tug. I glanced behind me and saw that it was just a foot behind me. I screamed and tugged her a little harder. Father, help me!, I prayed. I tripped on a rock and Trisha went flying forward. I turned over to see that the chimera was so close to me I could feel it's breath. I gasped...
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:41 pm

I was walking by Half Blood Hill when I heard a scream. I looked around and no one seemed to notice. I ran up the hill and saw a girl, a styar, and a chimera. Not something you see everyday. I rubbed my bracelets, turning them into two long knives. "Hey!" I yelled so the monster could hear me. Oh, did it hear me.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:02 pm

The thing had already swiped my right leg with it's tail and bit down on my arm. Hearing a scream, I looked up. So did the chimera. I quickly brought out Lightningbolt and stabbed it in his mouth. It's blood oozed out on me. "Ew."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:24 pm

The girl stabbed the monster and the blood went all over her. That just got it ticked off. I thre a rock at the monster. It looked up and charged at me. I tensed and got out of the way just in time. I slashed at the monster. It turned and lunged at me. I held my knife in the air and the monster's mouth went into my knife. It's eyes rolled in the back of it's head and turned into dust. I ran to the girl. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:08 am

The girl ran over to me after killing the Chimera. The poison from my arm oozed out and I was checking out my wound on my leg. "Yeah. I am fine. Thanks. I couldn't have stopped that without you." I tried to stand up and my leg went up in a flame of pain. I collapsed again.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:46 am

The girl tried to stand up, but fell to the ground instead. "You're not okay." I rubbed my knives and they turned back to bracelets. I put my hand in my back pocket and found a bag of ambrosia. I pulled a square out. "Here, eat this. This, most of the time, always heal any injuries. I'm Isabella Rose, daughter of Athena at your service. You?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:36 am

I took the Ambrosia and ate it. I sighed in content at the taste. It was so good. "Mmm. I am Reia Lanton. Nice to meet you, Isabella. My father is Zeus." I said, licking my fingers to get more of that taste.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:42 am

I raised an eyebrow. "Daughter of Zeus eh? Guess Zeus can't stop having kids." Thunder rumbled in the sky. "Sorry" I told the sky. "You know about the greek gods?" Riea's wounds started to slowly disappear.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 am

"Yeah. My step-uncle explained everything. My cousin is a demigod here. Do you know Thalia Rose Grace? Daughter of...um....Notus?" I asked, looking up at the girl with a killer smile. "Btw, you may have saved my life, but don't talk about my father like that." Then I remebered what Thalia used to tell me. Remember to be polite and sweet. More people will like you. she would always say. "Please." I added.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:54 am

I blushed embarrassed. "Sorry about that. I would be the same way if peoople talked about my mom, Athena. No, I haven't seen your cousin or met her. You feeling better know?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 pm

OOC: I am about to bring in Elizabeth to tell Reia that Thalia is missing. K?
"Yeah. Thanks, Chicka!" I said jumping up. I had a big smile on my face. I couldn't wait to find Thalia and tell her I was here! She was going to be so happy to see me. Then I remebered that I was still a demigod being hunted. My smile faded and I glanced behind me.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:09 pm

ooc-K!
Riea's smile went away. I frowned. Riea glanced behind her.
"What's wrong?" I asked her. Then I remembered we were still outside the borders. I jumped up. "Get inside NOW!" Our scents would be like making love to a monster.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:21 pm

"Umm...ok? But how would that help?" I grabbed Trisha and helped her into the borders of the camp. I looked down from the hill and into the valley. It was magnificent. "Wow..."
I was walking up to the tree to see if the patroler was on duty. They were. Then I saw one of my siters and a girl that reminded me alot of Thalia and a satyr. I ran over and hugged her tightly. "Thalia! I am so glad to see you!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:31 pm

I looked at Elizabeth weirdly. "This is Riea, daughter of Zeus. This is her cousin." Man, i wish I had family at camp.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:43 pm

A girl came up to me and hugged me tightly. She called me Thalia so I figured she was one of Thalia's friends. "Hi. Umm...no I am not Thalia. I am Reia. Like Isabella said, I am her cousin. We are twins." I smiled at her.
The girl said that she wasn't Thalia and that her name was Reia. She looked so much like her it was scary. Everything but the hair and eyes. My sister was looking at me weirdly as well. "Sorry. I thought you were Thalia. She has been missing for quite a while."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:52 pm

"Missing?" I asked alarmed. "How long? Does Chrion know? Is he sending a quest?" This is not good.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:02 pm

I smiled at Isabella sympatheticly. She didn't know yet. "Chiron sent Solania, Odysseus, Samuel, and Zoey to go get her. But I am worried for her. She is like my little sister and Kronos has her in his hands. It's just wrong. I don't like it." I looked at Reia and frowned. She was about to cry.
When the girl said that Thalia was missing, my whole world crumbled apart. "She...she's gone?" I wanted to go to her. I wanted to help her. I loved my cousin so very much.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:09 pm

I cursed under my breath. "I swear if I ever get my hands on him, I'm going to beat the living Hades out of him." I looked at Riea; she looked like she wanted to cry. I hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:15 pm

"I know Isabella. I know. But I have to beleive they will bring her back and not be angry." I turned to Reia and smiled a little. "Don't cry, Sweetie. They will bring her back. I am Elizabeth, by the way. Liz for short."
Isabella hugged me and, for the first time, I actually hugged her back. I usually don't hug anybody but Thalia and Aunt Malena. But Isabella was my friend and I was torn up inside. "Who is Kronos? Why is he bad? And why do I have the sudden urge to rip his throat out?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:27 pm

"Kronos is a titan lord. He's a bad guy. He took over Luke Castellen body to throw the gods of their power. There was this huge battle in New York City." i remembered fighting in the battle. "Wait, isn't he dead?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:45 pm

"He was. Past tense. A lot of gods and goddesses like Nyx and Morpheus have sided with him and is bringing him back. He is going to use Thalia and one of her..." I looked at Reia with my eyes wide. "twin cousins. Reia. You are in trouble."
I was still crying when Liz told me I was in trouble. "Why? Why would I be in trouble?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:54 pm

I felt my jaw drop. "Two daughters of Zeus would give him a lot of power. Kronos would stop at nothing to get Riea. Does Chrion know that?" I would not let that slimeball touch her. He would have to go through me first.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:38 pm

"I dont know if he knows. He wont tell me. Also, Thalia is a daughter of Notus. Thalia and Reia are the two 'Prophesized Cousins'. They are immortal and mortal twins. Right now, he has the dangerous one of the two."
I listened to the two discuss Thalia and me. "Hey. I am still here, you know!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:44 pm

I stopped talking. I wouldn't want people talk about my fate right in front of my face either. "Sorry, Riea. I just thought maybe we demigods could get a break. I think we have to get Chiron to spill the beans. But, what do we do now?" I asked Liz.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:54 pm

I looked at the two girls in front of me as tears welled in my eyes. "We wait for them to bring her home." I wiped the tears away and sighed. They were going to bring her back safely. Then she will be happy to see her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: