Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:05 pm

I hugged Liz. "It's okay. I hope they find her soon. I'm a girl that just can't stay still and not help ou." I turned to Riea. "We should get you to your cabin."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:14 pm

I smiled at Isabella when she mentioned my cabin. "Ok. Yeah. That would be great." I looked at Liz and she looked as if she was about to cry. "You miss her. I know you do."
"Yeah. I miss her, Riea."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:24 pm

OOC: is the color supposed to be yellow? Is it still Liz talking? Sorry about being confused.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:37 pm

OOC: Yeah. Sorry. Meant green.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:46 pm

OOC- it's k
I stood their awkwardly, not knowing what to do. I really didn't know Thalia that well. I only passed her a couple of times during the year. "I hope they find her. Don't worry guys, i bet she's a strong girl."
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:07 pm

"Oh, she is! Anyway, about that cabin..." I said putting on a brave smile. I would wait till I was alone to gush over this. I smiled at Isabella and started to walk down the hill.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Riea put on a smile and started down the hill. "Wait!" I called after her. I ran down the hill to catch up with her. More like tried to. I lost my balance and rolled down the hill. I flew past Riea. I stopped rolling as soon as I hit the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:22 pm

I giggled as the girl rolled down the hill. I slid down and landed beside her, giggling. "Hehe. That was fun. Want to do it again?" I asked smiling and giggling.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:28 pm

I blew the hair out of my face. "Sure...why not? I just roll down hills everyday at camp." I rolled my eyes. I just loved rolling down hills.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:38 pm

"Yay!" I giggled and climbed back up the hill where Liz was watching us play and laughing. I jumped up and down like a kid. "Come on, Isabella." I said giggling. I loved doing silly things.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:42 pm

I felt my jaw drop. Was this girl serious about rolling down a hill again? I shook my head laughing. "I think I'll pass this one time. I don't feel like losing any more brain cells." I joked.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:04 pm

"Ok." I said, still smiling. I tucked and rolled down the hill laughing all the way. "Hehe. That is so fun!" I smiled at her. "So...to the cabin!" I said.
I walked down the hill and patted Isabella on the back. "Now you know what I go through with Thalia. She is exactly like Riea."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:10 pm

I shook my head. "I have a feeling I'm going to be good friends with Riea so I'll be going through the same thing. Yippie!" I stood up. "Riea!" I yelled. "You know where the cabins are?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:21 pm

"Umm...maybe there?" I said pointing toward a huge pavilion like thing. I was clueless but this was all so cool. Hehe. I wanted to see everything.
"Good luck with that. The good thing is, if she is anything like her cousin, you will have the best friend you could ever have." I said smiling at Riea's clueless face.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:31 pm

I smiled. "Then i can't wait." I went over to Riea and pointed her to the cabins. "They're this way."ooc- new topic?
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:20 pm

OOC: Sure. Where do you think it should be?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:25 pm

OOC- my best guess would be the cabins section
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:30 pm

OOC: kk
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:48 pm

ooc-did it! you'll know which one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus   New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival: Daughter of Zeus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2