Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n] Empty
PostSubject: Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n]   Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Delilah stepped into the Zeus cabin without hesitation. She set her things down on an empty bunk with a sigh. Her blue gaze flickered about the room as she silently wondered if anyone was here. Vortex padded up to her side, letting out a bark. Lily smile faintly, patting her dog on the head. "Hello?" she called. Without waiting for a response, she began unpacking her things. She stuffed her clothes in the small, bedside dessers. However, she kept most of her belongings in her truck. This, she stuffed under her bed. Lily made her bed, tossing the sheets on it. After she was done, Tex jumped onto the bed and curled up in a ball. Lily sighed and sat down beside him, stroking his pale gold fur.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n]   Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:47 pm

"Well, howdy." I said rising up from the CL's bed. It was the only single one in the entire cabin. Suckers. I grinned in spite of myself. I shook out my shoulder-length silky black hair and stepped up to my new sister. I sized her up. "Hi, welcome to casa de Zeus."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n]   Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Delilah looked at the girl with a friendly smile. Her hair was down, as it usually was with it's normal streaks of blue, indigo, and silver. She gave a wave, slipping her jacket off and tossing it on her bed. "Names Delilah. But you can call me Lily," she said, looking up at the girl with with electric blue eyes. Vortex sat up, letting out a bark. "And that's Vortex," she said, patting the dog's head.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n]   Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Ugh. I didn't like dogs. I was allergic to them. Hot Wing crawled out of his "lair" and the little dragon daringly stepped up to Vortex and sniffed him. Wing let out a snort of dissapointment at the dog and crawled back under the bed. I shook my head at him whilst chuckling. "That little black and gold dragon, that was Hot Wing."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n]   Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Delilah nodded her head slowly, curiously peering at the dragon. "He's awesome!" she exclaimed with a grin. "Is he one of those dragons that will torch my ass if I piss him off?" she asked with a small chuckle. Vortex barked, jumping off of the bed and bounding outside to explore. Lily rolled her eyes, stuffing her hands in the pockets of her gray skinny jeans.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n]   Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:45 pm

"No...but he bites." I said without emotion. Boredom was the key word here, my friends. "I'm bored." I announced sitting back down on bed with a thud.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n]   Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Delilah studied Roxanne a moment before she laughed lightly. "Good to know I'm entertaining.." she said. Delilah reached down, picking up her bow and arrows. "Want to head to the arena? Training always gets rid of boredom for me," she said with a goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n]   Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:19 pm

"Well...I did get shot with an arrow." I said nodding my head with consideration as I flexed my shoulder where I was once shot. Standing up, I managed to bend down and grab Greek Fire, my green and black fastpitch bat. It was a funny story as to how I got it. Nike was my favorite fastpitch coach -my first fastpitch coach- and she had given me this bat. The memory came flooding back to me.
I stood, sweat rolling off me in buckets, in the dirt of the shortstop position. The last batter was a strike-out. The pitcher had taken her out with one wicked fast curverball. Laurie could really throw 'em. The next batter up was a girl I'd seen around school. She was the type of girl to be throwin' her stuff around and be flirting with all the boys. Annoying. Ashley, the catcher, threw the ball back to Laure, the pitcher. Laurie wound up her arm and lobbed the ball just a little bit too low over the plate. I wasn't expecting the girl to take a swing at it, much less hit the thing, but she did. She nailed it right to me in a line-drive. I scooped it up easily in my mit and fired it to first where she was out. That was three. The infield was the first in. The outfield was the second in. I stood next to Laurie. We both smelled like we'd been rolling around with the pigs. Laurie did grow up in farm-country. I didn't remember where. Laurie tapped the back of my arm, signaling that Coach N wanted to talk to me. Laurie didn't like to speak with her mouth. In a poetic way she spoke with her body. Pitching was her way of speaking. She wasn't a real mute but she chose silence. Coach N took my arm and said, "Roxanne, I need you to win this game for us. I know it's your first year and all but I've never seen anyone with as much potential as you before." She held a finger up just as I was about to speak and jogged over to her bat bag and pulled out a brand new bag with an Omega symbol on it. I'd never seen an emblem like that before. Nike? No. They hadn't gotten a new thing yet. Their new bat line wasn't due until like, November. She pulled off the plastic cover and smiled. "Here. It's new. And it's meant for you. Use it wisely." I stood awestruck with the bat in my hand. It's new bat-smell wafted off it and into my nose. I ran my fingers over it's glossy paint and wonderful markings. It was green and black with green symbols on the handle. I couldn't really read them since I thought my dyslexia was acting up again. I swear it glinted at me and said, "Greek Fire."
I grinned as I looked at the worn bat. It had definitely seen battle.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n]   Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:14 pm

I seen a new girl come in about my age. I climbed out of my bunk and looked at her.for awhile then tapping on the shoulder. "Hey'' I ran a hand through my rust hair. I winced slightly as my ribs moved and ached but not much. "I wanna go, oh I'm Destiny" u said smiling
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n]   Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delilah, Daughter of Zeus [o p e n]
Page 1 of 1