Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 pm

A small stone marker reads the spot where Roxanne Michaels' body is buried deep under the dirt. Cold, under the frozen ground. Her body is gone forever, yet her spirit lives on in Elysium, probably harassing Hades and her fallen brothers and sisters. She lives on eternally in her own little state of grace. Maybe she'll be reborn. Reincarnation for her second life. She's made the decision to aim for the Isles of the Blessed.

Here Lies Roxanne Marie Armstrong.

Caring Sister, Mother, Girlfriend and best friend.

She died a hero.

She'll be remembered as a hero for the Zeusys.

Εδώ Lies Ρωξάνη Armstrong Μαρία.

Φροντίδα αδελφή, μητέρα, τη φίλη και ο καλύτερος φίλος.

Πέθανε ένας ήρωας.

Αυτή θα πρέπει να μείνει στην ιστορία ως ήρωας για την Zeusys.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:18 pm

At about 1 AM, the Burial Shroud was visited by a very unusual person. Thunder Hawk, wearing all his gear, strode right up to Roxanne's grave. The large, powerfully built man knelt at the gravestone. Slowly, he took off his shades and his balaclava, to reveal the face of Magnus Starkweather.
"Zan," Magnus said quietly. "I know, we left on less than nice terms. You were right, about me having a secret, you know. Here it is. I am Thunder Hawk, a guy who runs around in a costume sacking badguys in the streets of New York. I'm not going to stop doing that, but rest assured I ain't missing any more battles over here. I owe as much to you. That five million...means you care about the camp. Will's head of Zeus now, and he's gonna lead us to victory. Wait and see."
Magnus put on his balaclava and glasses, stood up, and left the grave.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:20 am

As the figure strode away, a misty figure appeared in front of him, preventing him from leaving. The figure grinned upwards. "I frickin' knew it." Her eyes gleamed with arrogance, yet her aura was sharp. She glowed in the moonlight. Roxanne leaned upwards and whispered, "I always knew it. The way you walk, talk, and spoke." Easily it could've been Julia, playing a prank on Magnus. But, no, it was Roxanne. Roxanne had a certain aura about herself that Julia did not.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:43 am

~Plot twist! xD
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:01 am

Magnus stopped in his tracks. He tensed up, first glancing around to look for anybody that might be a son of Hades, summoning the dead, or a magician casting an illusion. They were alone.
"Well..." Magnus said. "Y'know, I was half-expecting to see you do that."

(And so was I)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:16 am

"Sure you were." Zan rolled her eyes with a smirk on her face. "Have fun with your savin' of the world. I just popped in here to tell you that I'm gonna be reincarnted. How's that for a plot twist." She grinned and faded away, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:19 am

"You sure you haven't already been reincarnated with the name Julia Armstrong?" Magnus murmured to himself. "Eh, she'd probably kick me for saying that." He shrugged again, and continued out of the Burial Shroud.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Weeks later Destiny walked up to the stone grave in the middle of the night her eyes had bags under them thick bruises and deep cuts littered her body for over working herself to near death in the arena. SHe had been found passed out in the arena a few times by now for running out of enegry. It was the only way she knew how to coop with this. She kneeled in fornt of the tomb and leaned her head agaisnt it has a few tears ran out of her eyes. She was'nt supposed to, it wouldn't fix anything but it made her feel better. She closed her bright eyes and placed a white rose on the tomb. Since it was 3 in the morning she hoped no one would find her out like this
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:58 pm

The only person who wasn't sleep at around three in the morning was Kendall Corona. He couldn't sleep. Too much thinking about Delilah. So he had wandered into the cemetary to do somethin thinkin'. He didn't have his ukulele with him, for fear of "waking the dead", but he did have his iPod playing Six Foot Seven Foot by Lil' Wayne playing.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Hearing someone walk by in the night Destiny frowned and stood up before starting to running off hoping he didn't see her. Her red hair whipping colorlessly behind her in the inky night. She was doing good until she tripped and fell in the dirt her arm cacthing a stone and ripping a gash in her arm she ingored has she stood and brushed herself off wiping what few tears were left and put back her expression of nothingness. SHe walked slowly back to the cabins.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:09 pm

I have a boquet of frut flowers in my hands, knowing Zan would rather have these over real flowers. Oh Zan! She was the girl that made me think about ending my life, because she had died.

I owed this girl something. The fruit flowers wouldn't cut it, but it's what I would offer her now. She ha been one of my very best friends, and I love her so! Like a sister of course though. I couldn't possibly imagine having a crush on her, we were like family.

"Hey Zan," I whisper. "It's Hale. I don't know if you're listening, but, I love you Zanie. I can't believe you've passed, I really can't. I hope you're enjoying your new life. Maybe you're even here at camp! I wouldn't know who you are, but I know you're rockin' and rollin'. Soon you'll make yourself known. We'll all know about you. Again, Armstrong, I love ya'!" I put my flowers down and begin to walk away. There are tears streaming down my face, and my vision is blurred.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Taylor was strolling along in the cemetary with nothing to do. She had felt an instant pull towards something in the cemetary. Like, gravity wanted her here or something. Taylor was all hyped up on Ritalin and pop so her fingers danced along her arms and she took rapid steps. She saw a figure walking towards her so she said, "Can you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:20 pm

I stop, dead in my tracks. The girl--Tatum? Tallie? Terry?-- was talking to me, and it seemed weird the way it was timed. Perfectly, almost, with my visit to Zan's grave.

"Um, yeah. I can help you. What's up?" Keeping my face the rift level of confused, I smile. That was how I helped people; by being both confuzzeled and eager at te same time.

This girl made my instincts spin haywire, like the natural world wanted me to figure something out. I guess helping her was the first step towards forfilling the role I was desperately trying to fill.

--He's being all, "It's my destiny," right now. Sorry about his dramaticness!--
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:43 pm

((xD))

"I'm new here and I came from a crappy city and stuff...but it's funny because I feel like I've been here before. And it's not from a dream or anything. I just feel like I've done all of this before. Y'know? I just...and I feel, like, gravitational pulls towards things I've never even seen before. Like the other day, I wanted give this Zeus kid a hug and tell him that he's grown big and stuff. I don't even know him!" She used her hands rapidly as she spoke about the wierd occurences.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:56 pm

My eyes widen. "Was this boy's name Will? Will Michaels?" My heart was pounding extremely hard in my chest. Zan! This girl could be Zan!

"I'm Hale by the way, son of Apollo. Does this grave make anything in your mind go . . . Crazy?" I step aside and point to Zan's grave. Maybe she would see her grave and spark some rememberance; remembrance of her old life.

"I can totally relate to being new. I was new in December, not so long ago. You're probably pretty lost right now."

This girl . . . If Will was the boy she had jhugged, this was her. If the grave made her realize her old past, it was her. If she showed any signs of Zan, this was her. I couldn't believe it! I might really be getting back my friend!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Taylor stared at the grave. A spark of rememberance flickered in her mind. A flash of light crossed her eyes and she suddenly saw a pair of eyes. They were open at first, they stared at her with a gray intensity of a storm-cloud. The were gentle and loving and carressing like the green, soft grass in the summertime. The eyes were untamed and fun like the big blue ocean. Then they blinked and it was all gone. They were replaced with an electric blue that seemed to pop out at her and flicker like electricity. The color of Roxanne's eyes before she died. Taylor gave a gasp and fell face foward into the Earth as the pictures of her past life flew before her eyes. Like, a slide-show.
A baby dragon flying around a laughing, young black-haired girl.
That sharp, angular-feautered girl with stormy eyes.
A woman, a mother, hungover on a couch from a methamphetamine crash.
A total solar eclipse.
Lightning flashed.
Thunder rolled.
A military confinement center with a blazing down sun.
A group of four young teens running. One limped.
A guy with a wispy blonde hair.
Two teens kissing in the water. The girl with sharp features and the boy with the blonde hair.
Bare skin.
A baby boy looking up at the sharp-featured girl with round blue-green-gray eyes.
An older teen walking away from a crying girl and a the baby.
A girl's eyes begining to glow and then fade.
A dark haired boy that looked a bit like the baby's father.
The dark haired boy and the black haired girl kissing.
A battlefield covered in blood.
The flashing of silver swords.
The black-haried girl running towards a different kid.
The different kid stabbing the black-haired girl in the stomach.
The black-haired girl lying on the ground with blood pouring out from her stomach.
The dark-haired boy and the baby, who was now a teen, crouched over her.
The dark-haired boy kissing her lips.
A pair of bloody lips.

Suddenly it all stopped. Taylor, reeling back to look at herself in a mirror, saw a herself. Elfish features. A mischeivious grin. Dark hair. Blue eyes. Her skateboard.
Then, the black-haired girl appeared in the mirror. Taylor felt her lips move and watched the girl speak,
"I am you. You are me." The girl suddenly morphed into Taylor. Taylor's eyes blinked open; they were an electric blue now. She groaned in pain, "Gah...what the hell was that?!"

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:23 pm

--I'm going to switch to thrd person. And EXTREMELY epic by the way.--

Hale stared in horror at Taylor, but soon a sly, weasely smile snuck it's way into his face. His eyes were ablaze, like the sun on a hot summer day. His entire body became bright, not just his face. He radiated heat like no other demigod ever had, except for Phaeton when he met his fiery death. This couldn't be happening, but it was. The look on Taylor's face was so real, so awestruck, it couldn't be fake.

Hale had trouble making words for a minute, but he managed. "Z . . . Za . . . Tay. . . ROXANNE! IT'S YOU! It really is you!" Hale rushed towards Taylor and wrapped his little arms around her waist. "Do you . . . Remember me?" Hale promised himself that he wouldn't be disappointed if she didn't remember him. He wasn't a very big part of Zan's life, coming in towards the end of her short run, but this time would be different. He would know Taylor/Zan more this time around. He wouldn't let her die young. Never again.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:33 pm

Taylor struggled to recal anything, even her own name as a lifetime of memories flooded her head. She closed her eyes and rested her head on the young's boy head. "Of course I remember you, Hale. I was the one who appointed you cabin leader." Taylor grinned as if it was Taylor who had done it.

((Thanks! It took me forever to write that. The dark-haired boy at the end that looked like the baby's father, that was Sam Beckham. And the boy walking away from the black-haired girl, that was Steven. Zan's baby daddy.))
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:49 pm

--Lol, he baby daddy. Was Steven anyone's character?--

Hale's eyes move up, while his head stays in place. "True. I'm glad you're back. I was worried we would never find you again. In fact, most of camp was. Your death had a hug impact on us." Hale smiles and remains still.

If Zan . . . Taylor was back, how would the rest of the camp take it? Did Taylor want many people to know who she was? She probably wanted to have a reunion with Will, and maybe get back together with Sam. Hale was just happy to know who she was, and that she hadn't ended up mortal or something.

Tears welled up in his eyes, but they were tears of joy, not sadness. "I'm so glad you're back. You're old cousin, Julia, she saved my life. After you died, and Gen died too, I thought of suicide. I might have gone through with it too, but Dad/Apollo and Julia talked me out of it. I couldn't let anyone down." The tears were overflowing out of Hale's eyes and he smiled with no teeth showing.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Taylor patted his head and smiled wistfully. "Hale, I don't wanna ruin this but even though I have this girl's memories...I'm not her. I'm me. I'm Taylor McDonald, daughter of Hermes. Which means, Sam was my boyfriend and Julia was never my cousin. Just memories." Taylor said, completely way off base.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:47 pm

Hale's smile started to drop. This wasn't Zan. That wasn't something she would have said. Taylor was right. It was Taylor now. There was no more Roxanne Marie Michaels/Armstrong. She was gone, deceased, living on in memories, but not in Taylor.

"I understand," Hale managed. He wasn't lying though. If he turned out to be someone else, he wouldn't want to be remembered as that other person. He would just want to be Hale Drem, remembered for what he himself had done.

That thought triggered a few thoughts. His entire life flashed before his eyes, knowing that he had done some pretty great stuff.

His brother was born, and Hale and a blurry/black spot jumped with joy.
Hera attacked his house, and he protected his mom while something shooed Hera away. Fire? Light?
Hale's mom with a confused look on her face as he cried, telling her he was running away.
A satyr meeting him out in his backyard, and hauling him to camp.
A su shining proudly above his head.
Hale meeting Leo, a son of Poseidon.
Zan nominating him for Apollo cabin leader.
Hale winning the elections.
A battle with blood every where.
Zan's dead body.
A grave, Gen's grave, and a black haired girl, Julia.
A lifeless cabin leader meeting.
Zan's grave.
Taylor.

Everything and happened so fast, and it seemed his life was far more interesting than anyone else's. Still, he couldn't figure out what the two fuzzy spots in his memory were. Had he forgotten about something, someone, in his life?

--I hate to copy your idea, but it was too epic to pass by. Hale's life wasn't as cool as Zan's anyway!--
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:02 pm

((I actually love it when people are inspired like that. Lol, it's not stealing! It's being inspired xD!))

"Or somethin' like that. I dunno. I just wonder...if I have her memories...does that make me a reincarnation or something? Does that mean I'm like, multiple personality disordered? Would that mean I have her personality too? Could I channel her powers?" Taylor was thinking aloud again.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:01 pm

--Okay, good! xD--

"I don't know. All I can tell you is, you were once Zan. You died. You tired for another life. Now you're Taylor." I laugh, then step back so I can fully look over. Taylor. She didn't look like Zan . . . At all.

"You probably don't have anything to do with your old self anymore, though O can't pretend to know anything about recarnation. The only god I've ever met wasn't Hades, it was the brute Hera, and the underworld is a mystery to me." I raise am eyebrow helplessly, then shrug.

"If there's something I could help you find out . . ." I trail off, my mouth as contorted as my eyebrows. Lightning flashed, and I know it's Zeus doin Hera's bidding, right next to me, but dad seems to protect Taylor and I by shining the sun through the clouds and ruining the storm. I still remain unfazed.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:19 am

The daughter of Hermes watched the lightning flash, and for a moment she felt at peace. Then when it was gone, she felt at war with herself again. "I dunno that there's anything you can do, Hale." She said softly. Although at the moment, she felt a great urge to snort.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:31 am

Hale sighed. That's the time when Zan would have
snorted or laughed or something. Taylor was really just Taylor.

"Well, since there's nothing I can do, are you going to talk o someone else about this? I mean, you could talk to the gods, if they'll listen. Sometimes my dad listens. Ask . . . Hermes, you're father." I almost said Zeus but caught myself. Taylor's father wasn't Zeus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus   Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grave Of Roxanne Marie Michaels, daughter of Zeus
Page 1 of 1