Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]

Go down 
+5
Baby Lex
Angel
selene
Colby
Zan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] Empty
PostSubject: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:12 pm

The lawyer stood in the cabin, surrounded by the crying kids and ordered for quiet as he stood on the podium. He cleared his throat and began.

"Dear whoever the hell is reading this,

If you’re reading this…it means I croaked. Some of you are probably sobbin’ your little hearts out. Well quit it. Just because I’m dead don’t mean I don’t want you to live. Forget about me. I’m gone. Probably a bunch of ashes somewhere. Anyways, the reason I’m writing this is to tell a little about myself. Some of you know me. Well. Like freakishly well. Some of you do not. All of you don’t know that I inherited money. When my great aunt Charlotte died, she had a will for several millions of dollars. She was going to leave the money to my mother, however my mom screwed her life over. Drugs, sex, me. Ect. So Aunt Charlotte left everything to me. But I couldn’t have it until I turned eighteen. Which I already did, so when I turned eighteen I wrote a will. I wrote in it that I wanted everything to be donated to camp. All my clothes to Madeline Kinze. All my CDs and electronics to Destiny Skys. My sheets and other things to my son, Will. But most of all, all the money that was left to me, I want to donate to camp. Five point six million dollars. I know, it’s a freaking shock. I didn’t even know about the money until last October. Because that’s when I met my lawyer. I want camp to buy new materials and whatnot. Paper, pens, pencils, swords and other things. I dunno, spend it wisely.
Another thing that I’d enjoy telling you is that I have a cousin. Her name is Julia Armstrong. She’s also a daughter of Zeus. If you look at her and myself next to each other, it’d be like looking in a mirror. My mother had a sister named Jessica. Jessica had Julia and Thomas. Thomas isn’t a demigod. But that’s not the point. The point is that, Julia is coming to camp. She’s about thirteen or fourteen, I dunno. ‘Cause the last time I checked was two years ago, and she was struggling then. She might be dead now. NOT SURE. But she probably will be coming to camp. And I must warn you…she and I are a lot alike. Same looks, personalities. It’s crazy stuff.
So I think I’m gonna try to get reborn three times and get to the Isles of the Blessed. Maybe I died a hero. Dunno, I really hope so.
Love and Monster,
Roxanne Marie Michaels."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:11 pm

I just stared at the paper, not crying not sad looking. Just a blank emotionless look. But my eyes were glassy and dead. I stood up my troat swelling and a ache in my stomach was like someone was trying to dig my heart from my belly. I walked out of the cabin. I normally would of went to someone when I was upset. But I didn't want to have anything to do with Arron, I didn't talk to Colby anymore, I've never been close to any of my siblings other then Treston and Roxanne. So I just walked out.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:16 pm

Will was slumped against a tree watching the hill patiently, as if his mother would appear on it yelling about some dumb camper who messed with her things. He watched his Aunt Des walk sullenly out of the cabin. Tears streamed down his face as he ran to her grabbed her in a huge hug.

"Am I intruding?" A high pitched voice behind them sounded. Will turned and all the air went from him. He could swear, a younger version of his mother stood behind them with a cocky grin on her face. "I heard about my cousin, Roxanne, yeah...it's really too bad." She said with a genuine sad look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:34 pm

I hugged Will back not like I normaly would, "Yeah, must be hard for you..." I said my voice about on the point of breaking, but still strong. I gave him then weakest, most forced smile, "It will be ok, I'm sure she'll send you a few monsters to stalk you for awhile" I said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:41 pm

Will hardly heard Destiny as he stared down the fifteen year old girl. She looked so much like his mother.

Watching the scene with judgemental eyes, Julia stared Truck Boy down as well. He was hot, but he looked familiar. Her steely gaze flickered to the redhead, "Hey." She greeted briefly. "I'm Julia Ar-Michaels." She said hesitantly. It was better to just say she's was Zan's biological cousin than anything else.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:50 pm

I looked at the girl and studied her seriously. Then flicked my gaze back to Will. "Destiny" I said simply and let go of Will and continued on my way to the woods. Far away. I slipped my hand into my pock and played with a peice of metal.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Will tore his eyes from Julia and ran after Des, "Aunt Des! Come back, I wanna talk!" He called to his aunt.

Julia studied the two retreating figures for a few moments and shrugged. She stomped her way up into the Zeus cabin. She got glares from teary eyed kids as she dragged a duffel and a bookbag and a cosmetics bag into the cabin.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm

I walked in slowly into the Zeus cabin. I felt like I was intruding. I stepped on the marble and felt a shock. I shivered. I saw Will and another girl. She was Zan's cousin. "Here," I said handing her the lightning medallion that my sister had wanted Zan to have before she had died. "My sister, Denver; she wanted Zan to have it be-before she died. I guess you can have it, or leave it with... Zan," I added. I felt really uncomfortable in this position, so I looked down at the ground. I waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Penelope sat in silence on her old bunk. Her eyes were dried up now from so much crying. Why did this have to happen? She rested her head in her hands and gave a small sniffle.
Johnny sat next to his mother with a dazed expression on his face. It didn't seem fair...for someone so young to have to die. He stood up and walked over to Will. The two of them grew up together, in a weird way at least. He clasped his hand on his cousin's shoulder. He opened his mouth to speak, bur was unable to come up with anything to say.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:08 pm

I didn't even look up from my Angry Birds. Sure, Zan died. Big woop. Suck it up. Zan barely liked me in the first place; what is the real chance that her cousin Whatsername would like me? I didn't really give anything.

Last edited by Alexxx on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:33 pm

((No Swearing, Alex.))

Will looked up at his cousin/friend person. His face was a mask of anguish and pain and grief. His glance flickered to Penelope. They were all grief stricken. Zan was loved. By alot. Hated by many more.

Julia looked awkward, "Am I intruding on something important?" She asked as she fastened the medallion around her neck. She fumbled with the clasp and glanced over at the sky blue casket thing on a bed. "Oh..." She said as she made a face at her own stupidity.

Will stood up, "Guys, hey, listen for a minute. I know we're all in really bad shape right now. But that doesn't mean we should mope around. My mother specifically said that she wanted none of us to do that. And by gosh we won't." He said as more tears ran down his already red face.

Julia looked up at the Will kid. She barely knew what was going on. Only that her cousin was dead in a box.

"So who's gonna be the cabin leader?" Emily piped up from her own spot besides the door. She had come because Zan was important to her as well.

Will's hard gaze flickered over to Emily. "I don't know." He looked unsurely at Penelope for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Oopsies. I am so sorry!
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Magnus fumed, not saying a word as Roxanne's will was read aloud. It was all he could do to stop from unleashing upon the nearest object, though lightning crackled along his fingertips intermittently. He and Zan had not left on good terms-Zan had correctly suspected that he was hiding a major secret. And she had vowed to find out what it was. In hindsight, Magnus would have told her that he was operating as a masked vigilante from time to time. In hindsight, he would even have taken anything she had to say about that. Because Zan chose to donate a fortune to Camp Half-Blood, which meant she cared about the place and everyone in it.
"She didn't deserve to be...effing bushwhacked," he muttered, among a string of swear words, hardly registering Will or any of the others in the room.

Last edited by Inferno on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Maddie was just sitting, tears coming from her eyes. She hated this, hated it. Maddie refused to talk to Julia. Her sister just died, and there was no way she'd be all happy to her. She looked at Will, crying, too. She looked at all of her sisters, and couldn't take it. Red splotches were all over her face, and Maddie burst out into tears. The clothes for her and money for camp were only small pluses, her best friend just died.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Julia walked over to the nearest girl and asked, "Are you Maddie?" Her eyes were gentle as they flickered from each Zeus child. They flickered to a boy who cursed out her cousin's death. He looked angry. Furious. She nodded at him, her eyes flickering with understanding. She turned to the girl and said, "If you are, my cousin told me about you."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:50 pm

I was only here because my sister was away at school and I had to be her, or her grief. A tear fell down my cheek. Zan was cool. The toughest Zeus kid ever. "You'll be fine." I said, to, well like all of them.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Julia smiled gratefully at the girl who had given her a medallion, "Thank you." She whispered as she touched the girl's shoulder. She didn't know any of these people but she already loved them. The way they were like a family. She could practically feel the love and grief.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Maddie glared at Julia. "Listen, you're here replacing my sister and best friend, I'm not too happy to meet you, and I am Maddie," she growled at Julia. Tears splashed on the floor beside the weeping Zeusy.

Last edited by Music on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Julia's solemn expression returned. "That's fine. If you want to take your grief out on me. Do it. I wasn't trying to take my cousin's spot. We weren't very close." She admitted as she sat next to the sobbing girl.

Will was making his way around the cabin, comforting Zeusys when he saw Maddie weeping. He sat down next to her and put a large arm around her shoulders. "There, there. Maddie, it's alright."

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Penelope noticed Will's look and she pursed her lips. She glanced at Julia, giving a sigh. She wasn't too happy to meet the girl either...not under these circumstances. She looked over at Maddie and gently patted her shoulder. She too, loved Roxanne. She was one of her best friends and her sister. However, there still was the matter of cabin leader."Will? What about you?" she asked, arching an eyebrow. He was her son, after all...
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Maddie snuggled up to Will and then faced Julia. "I'm sorry, just, depressed," was what she said, and looked back at Will. This was terrible. She needed to get away from this, feel happy.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:12 pm

"It happens." Julia said as her "nice" face returned. She slammed her combat boots down with a thud on the ground and clapped her hands. Which earned her a few glares and even more dirty fingers. "Alrighty then." She said looking away towards an empty bunk in a corner alcove. She dragged her stuff to it and began unpacking.

"It's alright. She was my mother, I'm sad too. Just don't forget to live. And have fun." He said as a tear leaked out onto his shirt. He wiped it off the black v-neck shirt. He pressed his lips to the top of Maddie's head in a comforting gesture. He suddenly glanced up. He hadn't seen hide nor hair of Sam since the battle.

Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 pm

No. I can't just leave it at that, Magnus decided suddenly with regards to his secret. Zan did not have a chance to find out. Someone should in her stead.
Walking over to Julia, Magnus put one large hand on her shoulder. "Julia, is it? My name's Magnus Starkweather, and there's something I must talk to you about."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Julia turned around slowly and brushed the big hand off her shoulder with a few fingers. "Shoot." She said sitting down. She pulled out her dark blue blanket with gray clouds on it and spread it across her bed.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Magnus lowered his voice. "Zan and I left on less than nice terms. She suspected me of having a secret, a big one. This secret got her worked up because it caused me to miss a battle. I don't know if you've seen the news lately, but an armed vigilante called Thunder Hawk has been spotted around New York, sacking criminals and such for the past year."
Magnus took a breath, then dropped the bombshell. "I hope I can trust you enough for you to not tell anyone else, but the fact is, I am Thunder Hawk. I originally was never planning to tell anyone, but after Zan died, I had to get it off my chest. Someone had to know my secret in her stead, or else I'd never sleep easy at night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]   The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reading Of Roxanne Marie Michael's Will [ ALL ZEUS KIDS ]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next