Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena Empty
PostSubject: The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena   The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Deep in the burial shroud, a grave with the following information read:

Stella Johnson

1991 - 2011

Older Sister of Melina Johnson

Died in Battle
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena   The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:05 pm

The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena Cory-monteith-2117

JOEY McDANIELS
MUSES CABIN LEADER

"Do you know what's worth fighting for, and if its not worth dying for?"

----

JOEY ENTERED THE GRAVEYARD, feeling really depressed and sad. He had just found out that his potential crush- Stella Johnson- has passed away. Sure, death was a feeling normally experienced at camp, but this seriously shook him. He seriously thought they were going somewhere. And he, being the idiot he is, wanted to work on college applications instead of going to the barbaque with her.
Why was he so stupid?
With a solemn look on his usualy happy, smiling face, he walked through the armies of stone and marble tombstones. Joey was walking very slowly. Delaying the inevitable. He passed many graves; some of old friends, some of people he knew of, some he didn't know at all. But, he finally reached Stella's. He had nothing in his hand, nothing to give her; just words. Words waiting to be spilled out of his mouth and into the atmosphere forever. Words to Stella.
Joey sat down in front of the grave. He felt himself tearing up. He was certain she was "the one". But, he could only hope. Studying the words engraved on the tombstone, they were forever burned in his mind. "Stella." He sighed. "I, I love you." Joey needed to get that out. He wanted to tell her when she was, to put it bluntly, alive. He closed his eyes. There was more, of course, but he couldn't say it. Not like this. He just sat and reflected against the grave for a bit. He had all the time in the world. And then again, so did Stella.

----

"Does it take your breath away, and you feel yourself suffocating?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena   The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:44 pm

The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena 1293479855_5948_full

Melina Riley Johnson

"Those who begin by burning books will end by burning people."

The girl with all the facts

She was an idiot. How could she have allowed herself to let her guard down? Did she not know there would be precautionary measures to take into consideration? Melina Johnson, the offspring of the goddess of wisdom, and the daughter of a graduate of Yale University, had been stupid enough to make only a simple mistake. And to what cost? To loose her sister? Why did she care? They had competed for years in a sibling rivalry; one that had damaged the very relationship they shared. But yet, the 12-year-old still managed to have some emotion for the award-winning, musically inclined, and artisticly talented actress that was Stella Johnson; her older sister.

Melina didn't even take into account the path she was taking. Her bright, stormy-gray eyes paid no attention to the road in front of her, but instead focused themselves on the dirt on the ground, the leaves stacked in piles, and the bottoms of the grave stones that lined the trails. For a small moment, a vine caught her eye, and her gaze followed it until it reached a very small, dying tree. The vines enveloped the trunk like a snake wrapped around it's victum, slowly choking it, and the breath escaping the living being. That's me, she thought, referring to the lifeless tree. I'm done for. There's nothing left for me here.

They had all fallen one by one. Melody. Jasper. Alex. Victoria. And now Stella. Everyone was gone. She was loosing everyone she cared about, and there are only a few left. But how much longer will it be until they fall? What if she ends up being the cause of their death?

Don't think like that, Melina. A women's voice echoed through the demigod's head, soft, but firm. There is still hope.

"Hope? How is there any hope?!" Melina cried in frustration, but also longingness. Everyone is gone, she thought. There's no hope. I'm alone, all alone.

After visiting Victoria's grave, Melina stopped herself when she noticed a man standing at her sister's. Joey. That's who Stella was always talking about. The half-blood wasn't sure whether to turn back and leave, or to walk up to him. Even though they never met, it was like they already had. He was another memory of Stella, the only person other than Melina that kept her sister's flame alive.

Within a few moments, Melina found herself standing beside Joey, tears filling her eyes. Why, why was all of this happening now? Why did Athena come to save her when she was in the underworld with Hades, but not to Stella at her final moment? Was it a test, or destiny itself?

"Hello," she chocked.

~ I apologize for the extremely long post. xD
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena   The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:54 pm

-=-JOSEPH||TREY||PARKER||McDANIELS-=-

The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena Cory-monteith-2117

the son of euterpe
the muses cabin leader

"Do you know what's worth fighting for, and if its not worth dying for?"

----

JOEY HEARD A NOISE. He wasn't sure where it was coming from, for his eyes were fixated on the ground, to the tombstone, and back to the ground again. But, Joey couldn't be rude. "Hey," he replied slow and solemn. The voice was bitterly familiar, but he didn't think deep into this. But, did this girl hear his personal thoughts spill out like a waterfall? Not that he minded, but Joey just wanted those words to be for Stella, nobody else. His thoughts stayed fixated on Stella, though it was hard to do so. . .

----

"Does it take your breath away, and you feel yourself suffocating?"

Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena   The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Melina kept her gaze focused on her sister's grave, avoiding making eye contact with Joey. She didn't hate him, she wasn't afraid of him; she was uncertain. She didn't know how to judge him, especially with Stella gone. The only one the demigod despised was herself. How could she have let this happen? If only she had blocked the sword--

"You're Joey, right?" Melina asked, awaiting the obvious answer. "Stella . . . Stella always used to talk about you." Perhaps bringing up her old conversations with her sister wasn't such a good idea at the moment. The memories were too painful, and it would just make matters worse when your grieving over a death. Letting out the feelings was always a good thing; Melina always chose to keep her emotions to herself, however. She didn't want to feel like a burden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena   The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grave of Stella Johnson, Daughter of Athena
Page 1 of 1