Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) Empty
PostSubject: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:47 pm

i walk in wow my own room! i think " i could get used to this." i say

Corie = Pan

Ivy = Artemis

Phobe = Nike

Ziva = Hestia

Ali = Athena
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Occ lol
Back to top Go down
http://kewlstuds.forumotions.net
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:31 pm

i get things settled. i put the laptop on a shelf with the cord on top. next was my photoalbums wich i stacked neatly on my nightstand. soon i had everything settled.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:11 pm

i set the books on the bed. " ok Ziva ya ready?" i ask Corie = Pan

i set on the floor. " we're going to start easy then work our way up." i say Ivy = Artemis

" trust me you will do great kiddo." i say patting her back Phobe = Nike

" yeah right i stink at the english lanuge." i sigh Ziva = Hestia

" come on guys we have alot of work ahead so let's get cracking." i say Ali = Athena
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:28 am

i wake to Tanya Tucker's I Belive The South Will Rise Again.
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:56 pm

It was night by now. I peeked in the window. She was asleep. I slowly and quietly opened the door, and walked close to the wall to avoid creaks. It was silent. Once I got to her bed, I pulled my face mask over my face, and put my hood up. I took out my realistic looking prop dagger, and made a creak on purpose as I slowly creeped the prop dagger up to her middle area.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 am

" Mmm. Who there?" i ask sleeply
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:20 am

"Scar..." I say. She was getting annoying now, so I take out my scythe.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:18 pm

i wake up and see the girl that connor got mad at please
dont hurt her i say she didnt do anything wrong in fact shes nicer then you then i pull out backslasher and say you dont touch her
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:28 pm

" ohh. Ok. Sam go back to sleep." i say
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:33 pm

no no no the girl shes right there i say to her then i say to the girl go to your own cabin i say trying to be tough
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:37 pm

" Sam come on it's not like she's gonna suck my blood." i say
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:41 pm

bbbbbb bbbbb bbbbb but i stammered
bbbb but i stammered ahh must have been a bad dream i felt embarased for doing that
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:42 pm

I laugh. I call for my vampire bat, and let him land on her neck. I turn to the boy. "I prefer to stay up all night." I say to the boy. I point my newly sharpened scythe at his neck. "Bug off." I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:45 pm

my face turned pale but not because of the scythe because of a spider sp sp sspppp spi spppiddd spiii i just couldnt say it i was so afraid i passed out zzzzzz
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:45 pm

" hey now. You can't mess with him. I'm fair game he however is not." i say
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:46 pm

" hey now. You can't mess with him. I'm fair game he however is not." i say
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:48 pm

i was so embarrased because a girl was sticking up for me a girl oh well i figured it would be like this from the start
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:54 pm

I smile at Sam. " go back to bed. I'll be fine." i say
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:56 pm

bbbbbbbbb what abbb about tttt the sp spi spiii spiiid spidde spidderr i finally manage
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:00 pm

I feel my eyes get huge. " Spider. Where is it?" i say scared
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:02 pm

its its its its its its its on my bed i say scared to death
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 pm

I get up my legs shaking. " hold still." I say holding paper and a jar. " Corie will have my hide if i kill it." i say
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:07 pm

i pass out
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:09 pm

i snach it. " ok just set it outside Ali." i say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)   Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ali daughter of Athena's room ( leader)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: