Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jaelyn Williams, Daughter of Athena

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cheetahgirl26

cheetahgirl26

Jaelyn Williams, Daughter of Athena Empty
PostSubject: Jaelyn Williams, Daughter of Athena   Jaelyn Williams, Daughter of Athena I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:45 pm

I woke up, feeling the grass, wet from dew rubbing into my skin. I looked behind me at the 'Strawberry Farm' sign. I slowly got up, my arms and legs aching. The last thing I remember before I passed out is running, running away from my stepbrother and the rest of my family.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Jaelyn Williams, Daughter of Athena   Jaelyn Williams, Daughter of Athena I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:46 am

I was sleeping at the base of Thalia's Pine. The low pine needles disguised me, because I was wearing my green hoodie. You can only tell that I was there by my neon-orange Converse high-tops.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Jaelyn Williams, Daughter of Athena   Jaelyn Williams, Daughter of Athena I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:52 am

Wait, your character has not been accepted.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Jaelyn Williams, Daughter of Athena   Jaelyn Williams, Daughter of Athena I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:08 am

No posting until your character has been accepted -_____-
Back to top Go down
cheetahgirl26

cheetahgirl26

PostSubject: Re: Jaelyn Williams, Daughter of Athena   Jaelyn Williams, Daughter of Athena I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:31 am

The Admin messaged me saying I was...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaelyn Williams, Daughter of Athena   Jaelyn Williams, Daughter of Athena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaelyn Williams, Daughter of Athena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: