Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa

Melissa

Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite Empty
PostSubject: Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite   Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Name:
Lavender 'Willow' Marie

Age/birthday:
14, June 16 1996.

Years in camp:

God parent:
Aphrodite

Mortal parent:
Nathan Marie

Physical appearance:

She's 5'0" She wears her hair in a long midnight black ponytail, has very thin legs and wears mix-matched socks, she has light purple eyes that turn pink in the sun. She has a thin leather necklace that carries several charms, One is a silver heart (from her mother) another is a jewel encrusted strawberry from her sister, Melissa. She wears the most sparkly converses you will ever lay eyes on, she also has a keen eye for fashion.

Personality:
She rarely talks, she spends most of the day gazing at the sky and thinking about meeting the perfect guy. When she does talk her voice is so musical it sounds like a beautiful flute carrying the most fluent tune. If your ever around her she'll gaze into your eyes and it will seem like eternity until she looks away.

Pets:
A snowy white weasel named Winter, and a Chocolate brown bunny named Gingey.

Weapons:
A bow and arrow, the arrow is so white and pure it is said to be made out of snow, and the bow is dazzling, it's wood was carved from a tree in a beautiful meadow.

Talents:
● Gifted in training animals
● Highly skilled at charming men
● Can knit the most beautiful scarfs!

Other:
She is desperately looking for a best friend! ♥
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite   Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:53 am

Nice character, real detailed. I would recommend adding some flaws though.
Back to top Go down
Rainale

Rainale

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite   Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:59 am

Exactly Crispy.I love it though! Maybe one of my characters can be your best friend :D
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite   Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:03 am

Thank you for being so kind :) And I'll add flaws to my next character.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite   Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:04 pm

We should RP. You need to meet Roxanne.
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite   Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Sounds like a plan! I think I'll make another character today... :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite   Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lavender Marie - Daughter of Aphrodite
Page 1 of 1