Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:35 pm

Samantha|Charolette|Pierce
Demeter

I cursed at them. "Get lost." I said holding Eli's hand. They looked at me woth beeding eyes. I felt my heart race faster. I held my breath an let my knife fall slightly out of my jacket sleeve. It was still hidden though. I could see guns strapped to their belts.

~lol, YES!!!
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:49 pm

The two men chuckled. I sneered at them. They looked like mortals. You could so tell. Aw man, I can't kill them. One of them played with Sam's hair. "Get away from her," I growled. The hair touched pushed me. "Whatca gonna do pretty boy." In response, I punched him.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Demeter

Eli punched one that had been playing with my hair. Two more appeared behind us. One grabbed me and my feet went of the ground kicking. He started to drag me away from Eli while I struggled. Three were on Eli the one trying to handle me on his own. That was his first mistake. His second was trying to clamp his hand over my mouth. I bit down hard and elbowed him hard in the groin. I stomped on his foot and pubched his face. He fell with a bloody nose. That was his third mistake, falling. I kicked him hard in the stomach. I blew my hair ou of my face and ran to help Eli.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Three guys were now fighting me. Great. I kicked one in the stomach and sent him flying. One punched me in the face. My nose broke. I punched him in the temple and knocked him out. Sam was coming toward me. "Sam stay away! "
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Demeter

I stopped short and looked behind me. A few more guys were running down the ally. How many of them were there? The guy I had beat down was raising his gun. "Eli!" I screamed. "Duck!" The gun fire went off and I closed my eyes too afraid to look. I couldn't stand it. I couldn't even force myself to look.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Sam screamed something I couldn't understand. A gun went off and grazed my arm. I cried out in pain. The men laughed. I grab bed Sam's hand and ran. I looked back. They weren't following us. I stopped after a few blocks
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Demeter

I threw my arms around Eli when we finally stopped running. I had to force myself not to sob into his shoulder. I thought he was going to die. When the gun fired all's i could do was pray to the gods. I guess Aphrodite was looking after us...Aphrodite? Where did that come from? I pushed away from Eli softly. "Sorry," I whispered. I was probably blushing but I didnt care enough to acknowledge it. "Are you okay?" i asked. I just had a few bruises on my arms, but other then that I wa fine. I was more concerned about him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:49 pm

I nodded. "A broken nose and a grazed arm, no biggie. What about you? Are you okay? Oh gods, I'm so sorry," I said pulling Sam into mynarms. She could had died.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Demeter

He pulled me back into his wamr embrace and I swesr I melted. I could have stayed there forever, but I remembered he asked me a question. "I'm fine." I told him. "A couple bruises, that's it." I felt my eyea grow wide and I reached into my jean pocket. I brought out two crumpled up cubes of ambrosia. "Uh, it's all I got." I handed him one of the cubes. I was tempted ti give him both but him being a guy, he'll insist I have one.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:07 pm

I nodded and took a cube. It tasted like my mom's home made brownies. I closed my eyes and replayed what just had happened in my head. I took my hand and tilted her chin upward, so I could look her in the eyes. "You sure?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Demeter

Eli tilted my chin upwards so I would look at him. He asked me again if I was okay. I nodded. "I'm sure," I assured him. "I'm fine, really. I more worried about you." I cursed in my mind again.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:19 pm

I chuckled. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine. I'm more worried about you." I told her softly. I stared into her big green eyes. I found myself getting lost again and leaning in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Demeter

Eli started to lean into me again. I just stared for a moment considering what he was about to do, then pulled away nervously before anything happened. I blushed and looked away. "Do you, uh, still want to go bowling?" I asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:36 pm

I blushed harder then Sam was. "Sorry, it"s just that you pretty and I...Uh, yeah,let's go bowling," I said. Stupid, stupid, stupid. She was never going to like me.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:41 pm

Demeter

I blushed again when Eli called me pretty. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach making me want to punch myself to make them stop. I tried to ignore what he said. "Well good," I said. "Because I believe we had a little competition."

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:45 pm

I smirked. "As if you could beat me, Eli Ken. Im going to win," I told her. I grabbed her hand and started walking to the bowling alley. I opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Demeter

"In your dreams," I told him. We got to the bowling ally and he opened the door for me. It wasn't very crowded which I really preferred. I wasn't really aware I was still holding Eli's hand when we got to the counter for shoes. I had taken it away softly.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:59 pm

I walked up to the counter and rang the bell. A kid about our age turned. His eyes skipped me and landed on Sam. I rolled my eyes. I snapped my fingers to get his attention. "We wanna bowl. Two games please."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Demeter

I frowned when thr guy looked at me. Im pretty sure that if I didn't gesture for him to talk with Eli, he would have ignored Eli's snaps and kept his eyes on me. But Idid point to Eli and roll my eyes making the guy snap out of it and look to my friend. When he turned to Eli, i gt a glimpse of his name tag. His name was Hunter.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:13 pm

[yellow=color]"Is she your girlfriend?" The kid asked me. I huffed. "How much?" he told me the amount and I paid it. I was getting annoyed at this guy. I took off one of my shoes and gave it to him. "Size 11."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Demeter

"Yes," I answered Hunter's question with fake irritation. "Now lay off." I was just trying toget one less guy to stare at me all night. I took off my converse sneaker and handed it to Hunter. "Size eight," I told him. He gave us both our Bowling shoes, and set up our gane at ally 7. We sat down to change our shoes. "I hope you don't mind me saying that," I told Eli. "I just kind of wanted him off my back."

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:59 pm

I nodded. "Yeah, that's cool. Unless you were serious," I said the last part under my breath, making sure she wouldn't hear me. I grinned and clapped my hands together. "Ready to get beat?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Demeter

I clapped my hands together finishing up tieing my shoes. "Ready to eat your words?" I asked. I wlaked over and picked a light green bowling ball. I put it on the convayer thingy that I do not know the name of. I started to set up the score board while Eli got his own ball.

~I really don't know what it is called. xD
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:10 pm

~Me either. My friend calls it magical-table-that-brings-bowling-balls xD~

I grinned. I picked up a bright yellow bowling ball while Sam set up the scorebroad. I'm not really good at that. I guestured towards the bowling lane. "Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Demeter

You want to know my thoughts on this? Okay, well here goes. Well, s***. I have been bowling maybe three times in my life and two out of those three times their were the gaurd rails on the side so you couldn't get gutter balls. I was definitly ready to loose. But my expression was confident and determined on the outside. I stood up and grabbed my bowling ball. I was prepared to look like an idiot. I bowled the ball and I watched it to the end where at the last second went as a gutter ball. I cursed and looked at Eli. "Not a word from you," I said and prepared myself for my next turn that round waiting for my ball to come back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next