Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:55 pm

I smiled at her. "Now I'm thinking of puppies. You planted an idea in my mind." I said, jokily. I looked at Sam. "You have nice green eyes," I told her, looking at her with my blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Samantha|Charolette|Pierce
Demeter

I looked into his. "Your eyes are nice and blue," I said softly. I tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear and crossed my arms. I looked up to the sky. The sun was nearly set. It was really pretty.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:03 pm

I smiled and looked to where Sm was looking. The sunset. I whistled. "I love sunsets. They are beautiful." I told Sam. I looked at my watch. It was kinda late. I shrugged; I knew NYC like the back of my hand. I knew a few places to eat or stay.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:15 pm

Demeter

I smiled and nodded keeping my eyes on the sunset. I had never stayed this late in the city before and sunsets brought darkness. Which scared me. But i kept smiling and the beautiful colors that filled the sky.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 pm

I watched as the colors faded. Soon darkness took over. In NYC it gets dark. I looked at Sam. What do you wanna do?" I asked her with a goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Demeter

I smiled halfly and pulled on my sweat shirt. "I don't know," I told Eli. "I'm ready to do something fun. Got any ideas, Superman?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:30 pm

I smirked at her. "Yeah I got some ideas. But first, I need to go somewhere," I told her. I stood up and brushed off my jeans. I held my hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Demeter

I smiled and took his hand as he pulled my up to my feet. I grabbed my guitar and bag and slung them over my shoukder. The weight didn't bpther me. I was used to it. "Then let's go." I said. I brushed of my jeans and gestired for Eli to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:41 pm

I smiled and led her down some streets. They were empty except for some weird dudes. I forgot about those people. I puled Sam close to me as one of them gave Sam a stare. I pulled out a key and joged up a few steps to a dingy apartment.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:45 pm

Demeter

Men were staring at me, which made me a bit uncomfortable. I had my knife hidden up my sleeve of my sweatshirt, but it didnt provide much comfort because it didn't work with mortals. I was glad Eli held me close because if he didn't I would have embarrased myself by doing it anyway. He led me up a few stairs to an appartment. Eli had a key in his hand.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:51 pm

I opened the door. The place was still the same. Clothes and weapons littered all over the pace. The refrigertor was still working. I went over and pulled two cokes out. I threw one to Sam. "This is my runaway house."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Demeter

"Nice," I say and place my stuff down by the door. When Eli tossed me a coke, I caught it but hesitated to open it. I didnt want it to blow up. I started to tap the top of the can lightly. "So, do you come here a lot?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:02 pm

I froze when she asked the question. It was linked to my past. I hated when people mentioed that. I took a deep breath and nodded. "I was a runner or I ran away."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Demeter

"I can relate," I said. "I lived alone for a couple weeks after my dad died. Not really the best month of my life. Some half bloods found me and beought me here. I heard it's rumored that my house is haunted because my dad died in there. I think that's a bunch of bull, but okay." I realized I was aaying too much. Talking about my past wasn't aways on the top of My list of things to talk about. I opened my coke, releaved that it didnt explode.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:20 pm

I crossed my arms. "I ran away and lived in the streets for a few years. I came back and found my mom dead. A monster attacked her because of my scent. Last time I saw her, we fought." I said. I took a sip of coke. "Who's past isn't crappy?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Demeter

I shrugged. Almlost everyone at camp had a story to tell of how they got there. Most weren't very pretty. I now regretted talking about my own past when Eli's was obviously worse then mind. I leaned against the wall and took a sip of my coke.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:28 pm

I smirked and went over to Sam. I was taller so I had to look down while she looked up. "So," I said. Her eyes where so green. A nice green... I foundd myself leaning in. WHAT? I pulled back embarrassed. I had just met her and was about to kiss her. "Er, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Demeter

I turned my hea to the side and blushed furiously. He was about to kiss me. I felt my heart start to beat faster. Why? "Um, so where do you want to go?" I asked. "We have the entire city. And it's the city that never sleeps, which makes it a whole lot better." I was trying to forget about what just happened. I looked back to Eli.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:38 pm

I blushed even harder. "Well, um...uh..," i couldn't I form a sentece right. My stomach had butterflies. What was this girl doing to me? "We could go bolwing," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 am

Demeter

I bit my lip. "Uh," I stammered. "Um, yeah, sure. Let's go bowling. Do you mind if I keep my stuff here? I don't really want to carry it around." I tucked my hair behind my ear again. My sidebangs kept falling into my face, and there they go again. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:30 pm

I nodded. "Yeah you can. No one will come in." I watched as her sidebangs fell in her face. I smirked. "You should wear your headband so you can see me whip your butt in bowling."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Demeter

I glared at him. "I can kick your butt with my hair in my face," I told him. "Actually, I can probably do it one handed." I stuck my tongue out at him but remembered bowling is technically only use with one hand. I cursed myself in my mind.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:48 pm

I laughed. "You bowl with one hand Nature Girl. I can still beat you though, with my eyes closed. C'mon." I grabbed her hand and lead her out the door. I locked it and walked down the street with her. It was really dark now. Those people statred coming out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Demeter

"Nice nick name," I said sarcastically before we walked out into the streets again. This time, I didn't stay as close to Eli. I just held his hand tightly, and had my other hand ready to pull out my knife at any moment. I let the people stare, but I wanted to punch them.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:27 pm

People were staring at Sam. Yeah, she was beautiful but it was getting me ticked off. This was a horrible idea. We walked a few blocks and were almost there when two guys blocked our path. Great. They came closer. I squeezed Sam's hand. They looked like muggers. "Lookie what we got here," one of them said. I clenched one of my fists. Do not punch them...yet.

-I wanted some action xD-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next