Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:53 am

I rolled my eyes. I put a hand on my chest."Why would I use my powers. That would be so unfair my love," I told her, winking.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:01 am

Samantha|Charolette|Pierce
Demeter

"Yeah, well, you did it before," I pointed out. "So what makes you think Ican trust you after that?" I stuck my toungue out at him. If there were plants in here he'd be sucking so bad. Just because I said he couldnt use his powers doesnt mean that I wouldn't br able to use mine. I shrugged and bowled the ball down the track.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:35 pm

I stuck my tounge back at her. I watched as her ball rolled down the lane. She hit all the pins. "That was a lucky shot. My awesome powers rubbed off on you," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Demeter

I smiled triumphantly. "My luck," I told him pointing to my chest. "All me and my luck." I sighed heavily keeping my smile. "Beat that Eli."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:38 pm

I smirked and looked at the scorebroad. Last round. I rubbed my hands together. I pumped my fists in the air. "Last round! Let's do this!" I picked up my yellow bowling ball and rolled it down the lane. Gutter. I crused in Greek under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Demeter

"Remember you get three bowls this time," I said happily. "And, I speak Greek you know. No need for cursing. Curse in english if you need to." I smirked at Eli.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:35 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Sure thing Miss. Smarty Pants," I told Sam. I picked up my ball again and rolled it down the lane. Gutter. I rolled it for the last time. I knocked down one pin. Whoo. I bowed. "I think I did great."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Demeter

He was up by six. I shrugged and got my ball taking my first bowl, which turne out to be a gutter at the last second. "Crap!" I muttered. I looled at Eli expecting tosee a snicker.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:54 pm

I smirked and crossed my arms. "A gutter? You sure you gonna win?" I asked her. Theree was no way Sam could beat me. Even though I got a lot of gutters but still.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Demeter

"You got three gutters in a row," I reminded him. "My luck can't be that bad." I picked up my bowling ball and bowled again. I hit two pins. "Five more and I win!" I tell Eli in a mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:04 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Okay missy. Let's see how you do with this pressure." I came behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I leaned against her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Demeter

"Hey!" I protested and tried to pry him off. "That's not fair. I didn't do this to you." I started to debate on whether or not to elbow him in the stomach. I pushed on him and tried to take apart his fingers but it wouldn't budge. "Eli." I complained.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:20 pm

I smriked. "Sorry Sammy. But your not getting out of this that easily,"" I whispered in her ear. I leaned forward and kissed her lips softly and put my hands on each side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:23 pm

Demeter

I got out of his grip after kissing him back for a second. "Ha," I sai and stuck out y tongue. I piked up my bowling ball. "Watch it. I'm armed." I tell him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:27 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, fine. Go. You just owe me," I said joking. I winked at her. I took the last sip of my soda and threw it in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Demeter

"In your dreams," I said slyly. I walked up to the track and bowled my ball right away, blindly. I watched as itt ran down the track swiftly and then knocked down the rest of the pins. I jumped up. "Yes!" I yelled. "In your face Eli!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:26 pm

I sighed. "I guess you won. I shoul have never doubted your awesome bowling powers," I told her smiling. I went over to her and grabbed her hand. "Redy to go?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Demeter

I smiled and squeezed his hand. "Yeah," I said. "I'm ready to ditch these shoes. They kind of smell." I wrinkled my noes. "Or maybe that's just the sent of dead monster on you." He was the one who killed it after all.

-i'm readu for some more action! xD
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:46 pm

~you mean kissing action (lol prob not xD) or butt-kicking action?~

I rolled my eyes. "Oh haha Sam. Funny joke. I just can't believe I made out with a monster," I told Sam. I shuddered. I looked at the shoes. yeah, they did smell.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Demeter

I nudged him with my shoulder. "Get over it," I told him. "She was hot and you would have admitted to that any day. Monster or not, when he looked human, any guy would say she was." All guys were the same anyway.

~you have a dirty mind. (lol, jk) Kick butt actuion!!
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:00 pm

~lol, just asking xD~

I smirked. "Okay maybe. Let's just return these shoes." I walked to the counter with Sam around my waist. "Here you go dude," I told him, passing the shoes across the counter. He looked at my arm around Sam's waist and his left eye twitched. Oooookay. Creepy dude number 1. I sighed. He gave us back our shoes. We put them both back on. We were about to leave when Hunter (or creepy dude number 1) grabbed Sam's arm.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Demeter

I jumped as Hunter grabbed my arm. "What the--" I looked up. For a second, Hunter seemed to be morphing. I didn't really want to find out what he was turning into so i kicked my knife out of my shoe and cut at his hand that was turning green. I almost puked, but back led up into Eli grabbing his hand.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:23 pm

I pulled out my sword. I pulled sam closer to me. "I knew that guy was weird!" I exclaimed. Hunter turned into a manicore. He raised his tail and shoot spikes. I pushed Sam to the floor. One of the spikes peirced my arm. I grunted.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:28 pm

Demeter

I huffed. Guys were always so protective. I stood upto see the Manticore standing in front of us on the counter. I swallowed hard. Well this was just perfect. I stood as a few spikes whizzed past my ears. "That was close," I muttered along with a curse. I flung myself forward into a partial dive and stabbed the beast in the foot. He attempted to swipe at me with his claw but missed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 pm

I got up and ran to the monster. It saw me and tried to swipe me with one of it's claws. I backed away and swung my sword. I sliced off it's other hand. It roared and shot more spikes at me. I ducked just in time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)   It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's New York. Anything can happen. (Greek)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next