Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Hanging Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec

Alec

Just Hanging Out - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Aaren didn't fail to notice the tears that gathered in Anna's eyes, and his expression changed to one of panic. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Did I say something wrong? I didn't mean to. I--" He didn't think he had done anything wrong,but maybe he had. He hoped Anna wasn't mad at him for something.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:18 pm

"No, no, no, it's fine," I replied, smiling. "I'm just thankful that you care. Not even my dad was capable of that." I sqweased his neck tighter, but not too tight.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Aaren sighed in relief, glad that he hadn't messed their relationship--whatever it was--up. Anna's words concerned him, though. "You mean no one's ever cared about you before?" Aaren found that hard to believe, but it was possible. He just hoped it wasn't true.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:34 pm

I shook my head. It was true, no one ever did care about me. I had no one when my dad kicked me out. I did pray to my mom sometimes, but she's a goddess, and I'm a demigod. She's busy, and I can understand that.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Anna's reply made Aaren incredibly sad. He pressed the girl to him, trying to provide support in the only way he could think of. "I'm sorry," he whispered, his voice shaky. He couldn't how normal Anna seemed. If he'd gone through what she did, he'd be a wreck.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:51 pm

"It's alright," I said shakily. I pressed him torward me until I could feel his heart contracting rapidly. Sunset was dawning, and ray's reflected off the ocean, making the scenery appear completly orange. The beach was empty, so Aaren and I didn't have to worry about campers making any remarks.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Anna said it was alright, but Aaren wasn't sure. How could something so heartbreaking ever be 'alright?' The teenager was distracted from his thoughts by a cold breeze that blew past making him shiver. He hadn't realized that it was getting late. He knew that they should probably head back to their respective cabins, but didn't want to let Anna go. Staying here like this, with her body pressed against his, was what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:27 pm

I began to wonder why Aaren hadn't let go of me yet. I mean, I didn't want to let go, but it made me quite curious. What was going on between us? It didn't feel like a friendship, but something more.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:32 pm

After a few more seconds, Aaren realized that he should probably let go of Anna. He didn't want to smother her. So, he let his arms drop to his sides and stepped back, avoiding Anna's gaze and feeling awkward. He'd never been so close--emotionally or physically--to any girl before. What did this mean?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:35 pm

I noticed the nervousness in his body language, especially since he was attempting to avoid eye contace with me. This was becoming really strange, but I knew what was going on now. "I think both of us know what's going on between us . . ." I said.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:52 pm

When Anna spoke, Aaren blushed. It was one thing to have the feelings that he did in his mind only, but to have them out in the open was very awkward. "Yeah," he responded, his voice quiet. "But what do we do about it?" He sounded ridiculous, even to himself, but he needed to know what Anna thought, if she was having the same feelings he was.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:58 pm

I looked away and played with the grains of sand on the beach. My face was flushed bright red, and my voice became shaky. I tried my best to speak, and hold back my nerves. "Should we try . . ." I said. I wasn't capable of saying the rest. It was too nerve racking, and I've never been able to do this before. Especially since I've never done this before.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:03 pm

When Anna spoke again, Aaren's face lit up brighter than it ever had before. He was so busy trying to clear his mind of thoughts he shouldn't be having that he could barely speak. When he did, he stuttered. "T-try w-what?" He hoped Anna wasn't thinking what he was.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:06 pm

I rubbed my arm absently. "I- I don- I don't know," I stammered. "What are you thinking?" I studied his expression. He was definietly thinking what I was.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Aaren was looking anywhere but at Anna. The ocean, the sand, the sky, anything worked so long as it got his eyes away from hers. Eventually, though, he knew he had to look at her, and he did. "Maybe...kissing?" he asked, his voice a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:19 pm

I nodded. This felt completly odd, I've never been in a situation like this before, but I knew we had to so we could find out whether our emotions were real or not. I rested my arms on his shoulders, then moved them to his neck. This was really akward.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Anna nodded, and Aaren's heart soared. He liked Anna, and she liked him too. It was incredible. As the girl wrapped her arms around his neck, he wrapped his around her back, drawing her close. Then, closing his eyes, he leaned forward, hoping she would meet him halfway.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:32 pm

I brought him closer to me, closed my eyes, and slowly leaned forward. Our conversation seemed like forever, and now we had already gotten to this. I hoped Aaren didn't feel nervous about this, I wouldn't want him to deal with that. I waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Aaren was nervous. What if he was bad at kissing? He'd never done it before. Was there a specific way you were supposed to kiss someone? He kept leaning forward, their lips met, and all his fears were forgotten. Anna's lips were soft, and felt wonderful against his own. The boy couldn't stop his mouth from curving up into a smile. He was happier at this moment than he had ever been before.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:43 pm

I kept leaning forward until I lips met. It was a strange feeling, mainly because I've never done it before. My face lit up for the first few seconds, but than I calmed down, and my body temperature decreased. I sqweased my arms tighter around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:48 pm

The kiss was incredible. Aaren could feel Anna's skin heat up and then cool down as the kiss progressed. After what felt like forever, he drew back slightly, breaking the contact. "Wow..." he said, dazed.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:57 pm

"Wow," I swooned. I looked into his eyes and felt enchanted. I guess we really did feel that way about eachother. It wasn't really as akward now, because we finally got it over with. We now knew how we felt about eachother.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Aaren couldn't move, could barely remember how to breathe. Time had stopped with Anna's eyes locked on his. He would have been content to stay like that forever, but eventually he snapped out of his stupor. There was something he needed to ask. "So...what now?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:13 pm

I tried to remain calm as he interigated me. "Well, did you feel anything?" I asked, rubbing the back of my head absently. I felt like time has froze as we spoke. My mind began to drift off.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Aaren didn't know what to say. "I...of course I did. I felt...amazing, happier than I've ever been." He cut himself off before he could go any further. The boy blushed, feeling like an idiot. Hopefully Anna felt the same way. If not, he didn't know what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging Out
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next