Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging Around

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:48 am

I walked down the dock and sat on the end. I looked down at the water and decied to take my shoes off. I let my bare feet dangle in the water. I smiled, these past few days had benn really peaceful.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:55 am

Haily finally got away from her brothers. She stepped through the forest carefully. She saw someone down at the docks and she walked to the start of the wood carefully. "Hello?" She called quietly.

Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:59 am

"Huh?" I heard a voice from behind me. "OH, Hi." I said as I turned and saw a girl by the forest. "Want to come sit by me?"
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:02 am

Haily nodded lightly, then stepped down onto the docks. "I'm Haily," she said quietly as she sat next to the girl. "Haily La Rue." She sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:13 am

I smiled at her. "I'm Ivy." I said holding my hand out for her to shake. It was really unlike me to be this friendly but I was in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:17 am

Haily shook her hand lightly. "Daughter of Ares," she said, referring to herself. She sighed lightly, looking away from Ivy. Let the torment begin, she thought quietly. She was big and bulky like over Ares kids, she didn't have a nasty face or a bad attitude. She was more like a Pomeranian puppy amongst Pit Bulls.

Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:20 am

I smiled. "Daughter of Hades." I looked at her. Did she think I was gonna judge her for being an Ares kid? "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:23 am

Photobucket

Tommy ran through the little woods near the lake, zig zagging through trees as fast as he could. The dang hawk was still following him spewing curses. He finally made it out of the woods and found himself by the docks. seeing the water he knew had found escape. He kicked off his boots, ripped the leather holding his chest plate on off at the buckles. throwing his shirt off he finally felt the wooden dock underneath his feet. Almost to late he looked up to see two girls in front of him, half jumping half tripping he barely made it over them. "Sorrrrrrrrrrrrry!!!" He yelled as he belly flopped into the lake...hard.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:27 am

"Huh?" I heard foot steps running down the dock. "What the-" I screamed and ducked as he jumped over me. "Dude! What in Hades are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:30 am

Haily shook her head and put on a big smile. "Nope. I'm never ok-" She twitched and ducked out of the way as Tommy jumped over them. She looked at him as he landed. "What is your problem?"
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:33 am

Tommy surfaced, to the two complaining girls and sighed, "Sorry ladys, was being chased by my friends evil talking hawk. You know how that is right?" He pulled himself out of the water and onto the dock. "Tommy, son of Ares, nice jump right?" Tommy laughed and grinned really big.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:37 am

I rolled my eyes, but luckily i was in a good mood so I didn't chew him out. I laughed a little. "That was a good jump." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:43 am

Haily scooted out of his way as he climbed back on to the dock. "Yeah, if you were trying to kill us." She rolled her eyes, a bit irritated. "And I know who you are, Tommy."
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:50 am

Tommy sighed again. Women. He looked down at the short Ares girl, and waited for her name to come up. "Ah, Hey..Uhm Haily. Yeah hey! Haven't seen you around much short stuff. Kill anything fun lately?" Tommy grinned down at her.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:51 am

Haily laughed. "I've been hiding from Clarisse and her goons." She shrugged. "Nope. Been laying kind of low. Deimos has been on my tail as well."
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:55 am

Tommy laughed with her. "Yeah, maybe kill a big monster or three and they will get off your tail. It's fun walking back into camp covered in monster blood you know? Try it." Tommy walked down the dock picking up his discared gear and clothes.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:57 am

Haily nodded. "Yeah I doubt it." She giggled lightly. "Anyways, besides jumping into the lake, what have you been up too?"
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:03 am

"Patrols mostly." He sighed, " I cant stand all this happy go lucky camp crap anyways. Everyone is so light hearted. Stupid people dont know how bad its getting out in the world. Jon my Moros friend and I just got back from a little trip and the monsters are thick. So when camp gets overrun by monsters be ready kid."

Tommy strapped his armor on his chest, and pulled his six foot sword off his back harness and held it up in the air, grinning, he swirled it over his head and back onto its harness.

"Cause I am" he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:31 am

Haily nodded lightly, leaning back a little bit. "Yeah, I bet it's getting bad out there. I haven't been out of camp in months anyways." She shrugged. "No one trusts me to handle myself with patrols or any of that."
Back to top Go down
cooperiscold

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:37 am

Tommy shook his head, "Don't doubt yourself to much, even our dad is a coward you still got the Ares gene in you, we do fight pretty well when we want." Tommy looked at the setting sun.

"well kid, im going out to patrol." Tommy walked away waving as he walked into the dark forest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanging Around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Around   Hanging Around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Around
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: