Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Hanging Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec

Alec

Just Hanging Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:33 pm

How were they like family? Sure, the Greek gods were all supposed to be related in some way, but Aaren hadn't yet completely accepted the idea that his dad was the god of technology. Even if that was true, he felt no familial connection to a witch. How could he, when he knew so little about her? "Thanks, but you don't need to worry about me. I'm sure you have more important stuff to worry about anyway."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:37 pm

I gulped at his response. It was true. "You mean the war? The one with Cronus?"
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Aaren sighed. He'd heard about the war that was going on, but that hadn't been what he meant. But he wasn't going to correct Anna. If thinking about the war stopped her from thinking about his problems, he was fine with that. Still, he didn't say anything, just stared out at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:45 pm

I thought about all the campers that died in the previous battles. It was horrible, a real nightmare for a demigod. I never wanted to suffer through it again, but I knew I had to. Then I started to think about all the campers that still haven't recovered from their injuries. Even I was injured with a broken rib. It still hurt now and then, but I sucked it up. Perfect timing, too. My rib began to seethe pain in my body. I clutch my stomache area and hissed quietly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:50 pm

Aaren was lost in his thought, but was pulled out of his head by a slight hissing noise that he barely heard. He looked over at Anna and noticed that she was clutching her stomach. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked, concern showing on his face. It was a stupid question, but he felt obligated to ask.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:56 pm

"I'm fine," I grunted. The pain seemed to seethe even further. "There was this battle... And I was one of the campers that survived, but I broke a rib. It's been hurting for the past month now." The pain seemed to cease, and so I released my grip from my stomache.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Aaren's arm reached out and lightly gripped Anna's shoulder, almost of its own accord. "You are not fine," he said. As he spoke, he couldn't help noticing how they had shifted from his problems to hers. But that wasn't important right now. Anna's health was. "Don't you have any painkillers?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:03 am

"Well, no. I just let the bone heal on it's own by taking in a lot of calcium and all." I felt myself become more and more fatigue. It wasn't until five seconds later I colapsed on his chest. I was still very much awake, but I felt a little drowsy.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:08 am

Aaren shook his head at Anna's reply. "That wasn't very smart." He was about to speak again when Anna's head hit his chest. "Wha--?" He began to protest, but then let it go. Anna was in pain and tired. He wasn't doing anything anyway, and it was kind of nice feeling the weight of her head on his chest. So he stayed still, willing to let Anna rest as much as she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:12 am

I wrapped my arms around his neck. Believe me, my actions suprised me, too. "Than- Thank you, Aaren. Thank you so much."
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:15 am

Aaren blushed fiercer than he ever had before when Anna put her hands around his neck. He didn't understand why she was thanking him. He hadn't actually done anything for her. "You-you're welcome," he stammered.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:19 am

Without realizing it, I began to lean in closer to him until I held him in a tight embrace. I flushed a bright red. This was becoming akward. Although, I didn't really mind for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:23 am

Aaren really didn't know what to do. He didn't really mind the hug, but it was a bit too sudden. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around Anna, returning the hug. He didn't do anything more, though, just in case, somehow, he did something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:28 am

I blushed even redder, if that was even possible. I swqeased a little tighter. After feeling him return the hug, I felt a little more secure. The pain in my rib had stopped completly.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:31 am

Aaren shifted a little as Anna squeezed him. She wasn't squeezing too tight, the force had just surprised him. What was he doing hugging a girl he had just met? Technically she'd hugged him first, but he had chosen to hug her back. Why wold he do that? He didn't even know this girl. Aaren was incredibly confused.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:34 am

"Aaren," I began. I pulled away from the hug, but my arms still remained tangled around his neck. "Is this... Real? I asked. I was slightly confused, but I chose to hug him. What the heck was going on?
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:37 am

As Anna moved away Aaren let go of her, once again avoiding her gaze. When she spoke, however, he looked at her. She really was beautiful, and nice. "I don't..." He didn't know what to say. What were they doing?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:42 am

I looked at him with a confused expression. "I don't what?" I asked, raising an eyebow. Underneath all the dirt splattered under his face, he really was quite charming, and a really good guy. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:46 am

Aaren didn't know how to respond. He didn't know what they were doing, what he was doing. He simultaneously wanted to run away from Anna and hug her again. It was so confusing. "Nothing," he muttered, distracted.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:51 am

"Well, do you think we're . . ." I wasn't able to finish my sentence. It felt so weird being around Aaren, but at the same time, he made me feel important. I decided to try and speak again. "Do you think we're . . ." I couldn't finish it, I just couldn't. I wanted to run away from this and just forget about it, but I also didn't want to do that. Everything was becoming so confusing. How does one become confused on their emotions about another person? I'm such a loser, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:56 am

Aaren stared at Anna as she struggled to speak. He knew what the end of her question might be, what it probably was, but didn't know how to respond. He felt...odd about Anna. He'd never felt this way before. "We're what?" he asked softly, staring into Anna's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:59 am

I returned my gaze. I once again felt enchanted by his eyes. I didn't know what to say, so my words came out slightly rushed. "You know . . . We feel that way about eachother?" I wasn't really sure if he felt the same way, but I might as well let him answer for himself.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:12 am

Aaren stood in silence for what felt like forever. He had no idea what to say, but he knew he had to say something. So he tried his best. "I don't...I don't know how I feel. I mean, we just met, and we don't really know each other, and I don't even know what I'm doing at this camp, and..." He stopped himself, realizing that he was babbling. He sounded ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:16 am

I smiled at him. "It's hard to take everything in on the first day," I said. I was slightly starting to like him. I don't know why, I mean, we just met. I wasn't capable of comprehending what was happening, so I let him speak.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:22 am

Aaren chuckled when Anna spoke, glad for a break in the tension. "You're telling me. This place is confusing." He tried to think of something else to say to keep his mind off of how he felt at the moment, but nothing came to mind. So he stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging Out
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next