Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Hanging Take Two. {M E G}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Just Hanging Take Two.  {M E G} Empty
PostSubject: Just Hanging Take Two. {M E G}   Just Hanging Take Two.  {M E G} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:16 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I stood on my ceiling, writing ideas for the book I am writing on a note pad. "Well I decided there is going to be a huge conspiracy where the characters are going to have their world turned upside down," I said to my monkey, Skylar. "Cool, I like it. You seem very... invovled in your writing,"
"What can I say I'm very, phil-philis-something that ends with sical," I said before continuing.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Take Two. {M E G}   Just Hanging Take Two.  {M E G} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 pm

I was napping laying on top of the covers in my bunk. I woke up feelin refreshed and all good and shiz.Then I notice that theres a guy standing upside down on the cealing and that kinda ruined the mood.I yawned and tossed my legs to the side of the bed. I slipped on my converse and looked back up at the guy."Um..Why you on the ceiling?"I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Take Two. {M E G}   Just Hanging Take Two.  {M E G} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I scribbled down some more notes before noticing the rather very hot girl. I shrugged. "Why are you in my room?" I asked. It would be a touche moment. I scribbled down some more notes before putting my note pad by my night stand. and dropping to the floor.
"And to asnwer your wuestion, I can only think straight when I'm on the ceiling,"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Take Two. {M E G}   Just Hanging Take Two.  {M E G} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:40 pm

I facepalmed."Damn.Im really outtave it today."I said rubbing my temples. When I got sleppy I did some seriously crazy shiz.I stood up and brushed myshrit which was kinda wrinkled now."Im Crys.You?"I asked him,
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Take Two. {M E G}   Just Hanging Take Two.  {M E G} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I shrugged. "Sam," I said and jumped seven feet into the air, landing on a wall and reached up, using my fingertips and toe of my shoes to crawl across the ceiling. I flipped on the wall and landed on the ceiling, cross legged. I looked down at her.
"Son of Arachne,"
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Take Two. {M E G}   Just Hanging Take Two.  {M E G} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:05 pm

I chuckled.He looked like the biggest BAMF crawling on the ceiling.He was also kinda cute."Thas cool.You from England?"I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Take Two. {M E G}   Just Hanging Take Two.  {M E G} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I chuckled. "How did you know?" I asked sarcastically. My accent was pretty thick. My monkey's Jamaican accent was also pretty thick. I smiled at the girl. "So who are you the Daughter of hm?" I asked
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Take Two. {M E G}   Just Hanging Take Two.  {M E G} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:22 pm

"Oh I dunno. A little birdy told me?"I said rolling my eyes.I chuckled."Ma mere?Persephone. Not that Im happy bout it."I said, my french accent slipping in. I mentally facepalmed. I didnt want to be associated with France cause everyone there that I knew had benn the biggest SOB's to me when I was there.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Take Two. {M E G}   Just Hanging Take Two.  {M E G} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I smiled. "So I'm not the only foreigner hm?" I smiled. I had rusty french, but here goes nothing. "Eh bien bonjour jolie dame. Puis-je dire votre décolleté est probablement la meilleure chose à propos de vous d'ailleurs que le beau visage de la vôtre. Ça vous dérange si je t'embrasse?" I smiled. Yes I was pervy, but charming.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Take Two. {M E G}   Just Hanging Take Two.  {M E G} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:08 pm

"Mais non" I answered to his first question.I laughed. "Oui. Mais tu es un bete."I said,grinning.Makin out with a british guy.Nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Take Two. {M E G}   Just Hanging Take Two.  {M E G} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging Take Two. {M E G}
Page 1 of 1