Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Hanging [O P E N]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Just Hanging [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:12 am

Just Hanging [O P E N] Selena13
R I L E Y R O M E N | H E B E
"I am youthful..."

A bright Monday morning, boy do I love these days. I walked along the shores of the beach in a tank-top and shorts. The weather? In the 70s or the 80s. My kind of weather. I was making my way back to the sand castle I had built nearly an hour ago. Youthful me does it again. Do I like being childish and youthful? Some of the times, but other times, it's just a drag. I sat down when I reached the rock I sat on to make my sand castle.

I see the sand castles ruined. By waves of course. I sigh, "Looks like the Poseidon's done it again, my friend castle." I looked for the conch shell I had placed at the top. I pick it up and empty it of the sand that was trapped inside of it from the wreckage. I quickly fill up my bucket with sand and place my new sand castle higher up on the sand. Somewhere where the waves only reached in mid-July, unless there was a hurricane pr a tsunami of course. I lift my sand pail and Wa-la! I then place my conch shell on top. I tried to decide if I should build a moat around it.

"Will you come play with me?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:17 am

Abel Montenegro
Just Hanging [O P E N] 515ca17481
"Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions"
~o~o~o~o~o~

Abel walked into the beach, wearing some cargo pants and a White shirt. And you know what? He didn't actually know what he wore. Nor cared. His sightless eyes scoured the place, and his ear heard the soft lapping of the waves. What a nice day, and he happen to walk into the beach unknowingly. "Great." he breathed.

Sitting on the soft san, he smiled to himself and waited. Listening to anything, and not knowing what he was waiting for.
~o~o~o~o~o~
"Even If We Try Hard To."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:22 am

I walked along the shore of the beach, continuing on my walk from the forest. I looked over the water and watched as the waves rolled back and forth, hypnotically. I loved nature, great place to think. I guess having Persephone as your grandmother would have that affect on you, somewhat.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:32 am

I looked at my sand castle satisfied with it the way it was. I decided I would go find some nature in the sea. I walked out careful that my shorts didn't get wet. I of course, was bound to get them wet. I reached my hand into the water and grabbed a few strands of seaweed. I say, "Sea weed..." It was every kids dream to adore nature and nature was right at my finger tips everyday. All I had to do was take a walk down to the beach and find some sea weed.

I looked up and just my luck. There was a big wave coming my way. Well, bye bye dry shorts and hello wet shorts. Of course, I couldn't complain because I loved getting wet. I also didn't like it unless I wanted to get wet. I used to love it no matter what, last fall. Must mean I'm starting to grow out of my little kid ways. The wave was just about to hit and I jumped, imagining that I had jumped over the wave. This only cause me to get even more wet. When I landed I was bitten by a crab. I say, "Ow. A crab bit me." I walk back to the shore. I go over to my chair and sit down.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:37 am

I walked into the water, and moved up along the shore. I saw a girl, building a sand castle. I watched from a distance, and the I saw the wave come up and watched as she jumped into the water. I walke up to her, "Heyo whats up?" I asked her
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:49 am

I almost screamed. It was like the time my father tried to light my— never mind. I almost jumped out of my chair, I did jump. I just didn't jump out of the chair. I could be real...giddy. I say, "F-fi-fine."
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:52 am

I chuckled at the girls reaction. "Im sorry I didnt mean to scare you. Im Alfie Patten, by the way. Grandson of Hades, and Persephone. And who are you?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:57 am

I murmured something, but the only word you could've made out was, "Hebe." Yeah, I was nervous. I look around for some place to run and hide. He would be able to find me, go to the Hera Cabin and find me. I had to hide, somewhere.

What was I thinking, this was no kid-knapper. Just another camper. I was still scared. What kind of camper would come up to a kid like me and introduce themselves. Oh, I forgot, I'm a teenager now. I saw another camper sitting in the sand. My alert kid senses came back to me. Maybe he can save me from this strange camper.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Abel cockedd his head to the side. Hearing voices even in the faintest whisper. He guessed because he didn't have his sight, all his other senses are improved, making his life more detailed. "Anone there?" he called out, a smile on his lips and his glazed eyes wary.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:55 pm

I stutter, "I, I, I, am here." I got nervous at times. I was very, what's the word, cautious. I look from camper to camper, trying to decide which one was more safe. I couldn't decide. The older boy or the one that looked ten years old?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:07 am

"Who's I?" he asks. If the other kid he met, Zin was it, was in his place, she could have jumped 15 feet in the air. Cautios little fellow. So far, everyone he met tends to leave him alone. Maybe they want privacy, or they hated being with 'the Blind' kid. "Cause, last time I remember, there were alot of Is"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:17 am

"Me...Riley....," I whisper a few words, "....Hebe." Yeah, I'm being little miss shy again. I slid away from the little one. But just a little bit. It was not noticeable. I smile at the other kid. I ask, "Who are you?" Alright, we were getting somewhere. I got a sentence into the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:04 am

"Abel, from Demeter." he says, listening to another set of lungs breathing. "Riley, is someone else here?" he asked, still cocking his head to the side. Stupid eyes, he cursed.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:17 am

"Yes..." I say being truthful. "There's another boy here." I was a little intimidated by these two and you could hear it in my voice. I gulped down my fear and tried to 'man' up. I smiled at the older camper, why he didn't see the other camper, I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:25 am

"Oh, good. I was about to yell out or something if there wasn't." he chuckled, lighting up the mood a bit. Hey, she seemed lively, and he liked it. "So, Riley, what are you doing before you talked to me?" he asked. It felt like a beautiful day, and he really wasn't going to do anything now. Just enjoy it. You need the break anyways, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:45 pm

"Yeah, my Name is Alfie Patten, I am the son of a son of Hades and a daughter of Persephone. Nice to meet you." I introduced myself tot he boy, that was sitting on the sand.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:30 am

"Well, I was sitting in my beach chair. Would you like to sit in it now?" I ask Abel. He seemed like an alright guy. I smiled at him. He seemed nice, but kind of acted weird. Why he didn't know someone wasn't here by looking, I didn't know...
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:12 am

"Hey." he nodded to the voice. He thought a little about it and had to ask. "Beach chair?" He reached out in front of him and reached the sand. Small grains run down his long fingers, and he sighed. What he'd give to have his sight. "Well, sorry for the questions, but could anyone describe the chair or something?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:45 pm

"You are blind?" I asked the boy, sounding a bit shocked. I looked closely, and I could see that he was different in that sence. I sat down in the sand, and began to play with it.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Abel stiffened, realizing they haven't noticed it yet. "Yes." he nodded curtly. "Is there a problem with it?" his eyes were glazed over, and he 'looked' at the place the voice had originated from. "Cause last time I checked, I'm still human." he said.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:26 pm

"No, there's nothing wrong with that at all!" I say quickly. It was true, there was nothing wrong with it at all. I moved my beach chair over closer to Abel so he could sit in it. I smile at him even though he couldn't see it, but maybe he could hear it.

~ O.O
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:00 am

~What's up with the face Jess?

Abel grinned, as he heard shuffling of sand and clothes. "So, yeah, I'm blind." he says finally, slightly relaxed that they didn't shun him or threw him into the beach. Cuase that would be bad. "So, what are you guys doing? Right now?" he asked them, turning his head between the two.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:23 am

~I can't remember now. :O

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:40 am

~Something wrong with Abel?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:01 am

~I remembered now. xD 'looked' xD The way that was typed was weird when I was in nappy time mode. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging [O P E N]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next