Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Hanging

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:31 am

I walked through the forest until i finally stopped. I went up to a huge tree and sat in front of it leaning on it. I smiled and I pulled out my ipod from my pocket adn put the ear buds in, turning it up to max. "Bone shatter's fall apart and hit the floor..." I continued to sing along quietly and tapped on my knees to the beat of Bone Shatter by Headly.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:32 am

I figured I would go on a walk. I mean, there's almost nothing else to do right now. As I walked up the hill, I noticed a girl sitting at the top of the hill. I ran up to her and saw that she was listening to music. I gently pulled one of the earbuds out and said, "Hey there."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:38 am

I felt an ear bud being pulled out my ear. "Huh." I looked up at the face of a guy. "Oh hi."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:41 am

Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:49 am

I smiled. "Headly." I looked at him. "Have you heard of them?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:58 am

"Oh yeah. Not a huge fan though," I say. I looked up at the blue sky. "Nice day today," I said. I made a daisy grow in and out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:07 am

"Hm. I'm Kisa, daughter of Apollo." I held my hand out for him to shake. I looked over at the daisy. "I'm guessing son of Demeter?" I smiled hoping I was right.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:09 am

"Close," I said, shaking her hand. "I'm a son of Persephone. My name is Burr."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:15 am

"That was my second guess." I laughed lighly. "Nice to meet you Burr. So, how's your day so far?" I smile trying to make friendly conversation.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:21 am

I shrugged. "Not bad I guess. But not great."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:24 am

"Aw. Why not great?" I ask. "Mine was good."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:33 am

"Well," I say, "Some kids thought they could beat me up sinse I'm a son of the goddess of spring and flowers. But then I reminded them that she's also the queen of the Underworld. That made them go away."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:39 am

"Some kids are so stupid. It doesn't matter who your god parent is. It matters who you are." I said looking around. "I'm a daughter of Apollo and I can write good hikus." I laugh. Dad is really bad.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:41 am

I laughed. "I know. But we gotta' let kids be kids," I say.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:48 am

I shrugged. "I guess but it doesn't make it any better. It's like school all over again." I shudder at the thought of the evil kids there. Dear Gods the bullying was bad.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:51 am

"Yeah," I said. I got up and offered my hand. "You wanna' go for a walk?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:54 am

I smile. "Sure." I grab his hand and pull myself up. "So how long you been at camp?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:07 pm

"Four weeks at the most," I reply. As we start walking, I couldn't help but think this girl was really cute.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:35 pm

"Wow. That new? I would have never guessed." I smiled. He was really cute. I glad he's talking to me. "I've been here a year I think."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:49 pm

"Wow," I said. I thought for a moment. Ask her something, a voice in my head said. Get to know her. I wondered who was talking to me in my head. Mom? I asked. Yes child, I see that I must give you advice. "Uh," I said, "What kind of music do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:05 pm

"I like all kinds. Favorite has to be maybe rock or punk. Somewhere along those lines." I say. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:15 pm

"I like music, don't get me wrong... but you know, being a son of Persephone, it's not my favorite topic." You must appeal to her, my mom said in my head. Mom? I asked. Yes? Don't take it in a bad way, but please shut up, I said.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:24 pm

"Oh. Ok." I smiled and put my hands behind my back. "So what do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:20 am

Try something she would like, my mom said. Mom, please, let me handle this, I replied. Alright fine, but if you need my help, I'll be here, my mom said. "Um," I said. I scratched my head for a moment. "Um, if it's not too painful of a subject... what about your past?" I asked. Wrong, said my mom. Mom, I said. Fine fine, I'll stop, she said.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:53 pm

I was a little stunned by the question but I didn't have anything to hide. "Um well, I was bullied alot in school because I was the kid who couldn't really focuse on anything really. I finally snapped one day when I was 14 and punched a kid. I was almost expelled but they let me off easy with suspension. That day when I was walking home with my friends and was attacked by a monster. Luckily one of my friends was my protecter and killed the monster. Then I went home and my mom told me everything and sent me here. I didn't want to have to go to school so my mom let me become a year rounder." I smiled. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what was your past like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Hanging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next