Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Hanging

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Just Hanging - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:20 pm

I heard his comment. I swam up to the dock and pulled myself on it. I wrung out my hair and took off my shorts and shirt. I wrung thenm out and laid them on the dock so that they'd dry faster. So I sat there in my bikini with crossed legs waiting for him to come up.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:26 pm

I swam to the dock and took my shirt off. Man, the spring breeze felt good. I wrung my shirt out and put it on the dock.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:29 pm

I put my arm on my knee and put my face in my hand. I looked at Burr for a minute. I smiled at him. "So, how you doing?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:48 pm

"Fine I guess. I have water in my ears, but other than that, I'm just dandy!" I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:56 pm

I laughed. I smiled at him. He was so cute. "Why did you come and talk to me? When I was listening to music. Other campers would have ignored me."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:58 pm

I shrugged. "I guess I'm not like most campers," I say.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:15 pm

I smiled at him. He wasn't like other campers. "So, what now?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:24 pm

I was at a loss. "Uh, I don't know," I say. Make a move, said my mom. Mom, shut up! I said.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:17 pm

I saw the look on his face. "Your mom talking to you again?" I laughed. I would really like to know what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:03 am

"Uh," I started stuttering... again! I usually don't stutter, but around her... "Uh-uh, yeah.," I said.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:45 pm

I laughed. "Maybe if you listen to her and do what she says maybe she'll leave you alone." I said. Gods can be so stubborn.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:01 pm

"Uh, that's a bit hard," I say.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:41 pm

I smiled. "I doubt its something you can't do. You can do anything you set your mind to." That was somehting my mom always said.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:43 pm

I smiled. "Well, that's good to hear," I say. Should I? Or shouldn't I? "Uh, I uh," I stopped talking before I would make a fool of myself.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:17 pm

"What is it?" I smiled at him asking. Was he going to ask me out? Please, please please ask me out! I thought.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:45 pm

"Um, uh, well," I said. I was tripping over my words. "Vi uscire con me?" I asked. Crap! When I get nervous, I speak in Italian. Aw man!
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:57 pm

I laughed. "What? Did you just speak italian?" I smirked. Well he's not asking me. I took a deep breath and looked at him in the eyes. "You want to go out?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:59 pm

"Uh, yeah, I speak Italian," I say. And then she asks me out?! I was about to jump up and hug a tree, but I stopped myself. "Yeah! Actually... that's what I asked you in Italian. I speak Italian when I'm nervous," I admit.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:05 pm

I laughed. "I thought so." I smiled at him. He was so cute. I got up and put on my dry clothes. "So, you think maybe you could teach me italian?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:24 pm

"Well, it's pretty hard. But I think I could manage," I say, suppressing a smile. I put on my dry shirt.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:28 pm

"Come on." I said and started walking into the forest. "I want to show you something." I looked around trying to find the tree.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:11 pm

"Ok," I say skepticly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:32 pm

I finally found it. I sighed with relife. "Watch." I said pulled the lowest branch and the hole was now visible. It was big enough for a person to go down. I smiled as I said "Follow me." and jumped down the hole sliding into the hideout. I remeber the first day I found it. I was so excited. I would always come here when I wanted peace and quiet. I got to the hide out and scream up at him. "Come on! It's ok! Trust me!" I walked through the hideout it was almost as big as the cabins. I had chairs down there and games and food, and even a couch! I had a stereo and everything. It was my get away.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:28 am

I hesitantly jumped. The tunnel was very dark. I closed my eyes. "It's ok," I whispered to myself, "It's ok." I hit solid ground and opened my eyes. "Whoa," I said. This place was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:40 am

I smiled at him. "What you think?" I looked around the room. I hadn't shown anyone this place before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next