Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Hanging

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Just Hanging - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:56 pm

"I've never seen someone with poision dart shooter." I got up and went to the corner of the room. I grabbed my bow and my quill. "My quill never runs out of arrow."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:04 pm

I still stay seated, but reply. "Awesome," I say. Well, what else was there to say? 'Wanna' kiss again?' nah. Too... shallow.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:48 pm

I set the weapon down and sat back by him. I leaned up against him and laid my head on his shoulder. I smiled. I hope he kisses me again.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:40 pm

What do you do my son?, said my mom in my head. I don't know! What do you suggest? I ask. Kiss her. No! Kiss her, she wants you to. I guess I had nothing to lose. I grab her chin and turn her head towards me. I needed to tell her something first. "I'm uh... going on a quest for my Grandma," I say.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:04 pm

I smiled at him staring in his eyes. "What kind of quest?" I asked wrapping my arm around his neck. Is he asking me to go on a quest with him?
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:03 pm

"Well, we have to get ol' gram grams rake back," I say. I knew she would wanna' go, but she couldn't it was already set up. I felt bad for her. Not many demi-gods get to go on quests.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:48 pm

"So, can I go? Maybe?" I asked. I hadn't been on a quest before. I was hoping he would say yes.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:56 pm

A frown went on my face. "No, they already have it all planed out. I would take you with, but It's not my place," I say.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:52 pm

I frowned. "Oh well." I rested he head on his chest and closed my eyes. I smiled as I took deep breath as a flowery scent fill my nose. "You smell like flowers." I turned my head so I could see his face. "I like it." I smiled at him again.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:28 pm

Just Hanging - Page 5 Burr_f10
*[B U R R F I E L D]*
*[1 6]*
*[S O N O F P E R S E P H O N E]*

Spoiler:

I blushed for a short time. "Yeah, I guess it can be a perk," I say with a shrug. Man, Kisa was just so... nice.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:15 pm

I smiled at him. Burr was great. I pulled myself up to him. I kissed him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:19 pm

I kiss her back and smile. This had to be the best day of my life! I kept kissing her. When we were done, I brushed a little bit of hair back from her face. "You're just so... perfect," I say to her.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:26 pm

I walk into the forest just wandering around not knowing what to do. I see a few people and sit a distance away from them.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:27 pm

uh dude, the red topic i made not this one XD
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:31 pm

I leaf
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:49 pm

I smiled. "No I'm not. Nobody is perfect. We all have flaws."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:06 pm

"I know, I know. But you know what I mean. You're a perfect girlfriend," I say, correcting myself. I knew we all had flaws, but I found it hard to believe that Kisa had one.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:11 pm

I smiled at him. "You're the most perfect boyfriend." I looked at him. I am so lucky.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:15 pm

"Oh! I am aren't I?" I ask sarcasticly. I looked into her eyes. What did I do to deserve her? I ask myself.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:21 pm

I laughed. I pecked him pon the lips. "Yep." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:38 pm

I stroked her head. "Good," I say. I look around the room. This place was so cool!
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:41 pm

I looked at my watch and frowned. "It's getting late." I sighed. "You think we should get back to the cabins?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:41 pm

I nodded. "Probobly," I say as I get up. I stretch my arms and legs. I wait for Kisa to get up and lead me out of here.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:27 pm

I got up and walked over to the book case. I moved it aside which reveled a door. I opened the door and walked into a small closet like space. It was empty besides a ladder. "This way." I said to Burr. I began to climb up the ladder and got to the top. I pushed the top off and came out of the low cut stump.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:56 am

I followed Kisa up a tall ladder leading to the outside. I climbed up quickly, and came into daylight. I closed my eyes and smelled the spring air. Wonderful. Of course, I am the son of Persephone, so Spring is my time of year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next