Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Hanging out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Just Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Just Hanging out   Just Hanging out I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:47 pm

Spencer laid her pink Juicy Couture towel on the sand and pulled her sundress off, revealing a purple Dolce & Gabbana Bikini. She put some sunscreen on and laid down on the towel so that she could get a tan, which was a must-have for the summer. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sun
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Just Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging out   Just Hanging out I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:25 pm

I walked On The Edge Of The Beach, I Pulled And Pushed The Waves, Forwards and Backwards. Waiting For Something To Do. Yeah Waiting Fro It To Fall Out of The Sky. I Smiled At The Inside Joke, And Made a Seahorse Out of The Sea Foam. I Blew And It Collapsed. I Turned When I Heard The Fish Speaking About Some other Girl. I Looked At Her Standing in the light, So My Face Was Blocked Out.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Alex the English

Alex the English

Just Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging out   Just Hanging out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:38 am

I slowly made my way down to the sea-line and folded up the ends of my pants, allowing me to paddle in the sea. I laid Mary-Anne down just in the edge of the water and she promptly scurried back on to the sand. I laughed at her and went in a little deeper.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Just Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging out   Just Hanging out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:43 am

I frown, People were making noise and disturbing my tanning session, I open my eyes and use my hand to shield the setting sun from my eyes, " Can you please be quiet " I say to whoever is making noise.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

Just Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging out   Just Hanging out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:46 am

"Can you please be quiet?" The sound of a girl talkin' gives me a shock and I fall over to land on my back-side in the sea. Mary-Anne squeals happily, well, it sounds happy to me and I pick myself up and say to the girl "Yeah, um, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Just Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging out   Just Hanging out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:48 am

I recognize of the boy that I met at the arena " How was the Hermes cabin, did you find a bunk " I ask the boy curiously
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

Just Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging out   Just Hanging out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:52 am

"Oh, you're from that big ring place." I exclaimed this, maybe a little too eagerly. Then, with a more depressing tone "It was alright, I guess. But it was really crowded, like our house when everyone comes to stay at thanksgivin' and there's turkey and potatoes and..." I trail off, realising that I'd started to waffle.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Just Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging out   Just Hanging out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:54 am

" Ok then.... So did you meet anyone in the cabin " I ask curiously, he was cute but a little strange and definitely southern.
Back to top Go down
Alex the English

Alex the English

Just Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging out   Just Hanging out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:01 am

"I erm, not really, no. I just dropped my stuff off then came here." I stepped out of the water and rolled my pants back down.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Just Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging out   Just Hanging out I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:10 pm

" So do you like the beach, its the only genuinely nice place in camp " I say, I enjoyed the beach, at least when people weren't bothering me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Hanging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging out   Just Hanging out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging out
Page 1 of 1