Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging Out

Go down 
+4
Matt streak
Mako
Boo Bunny
Michiru Kaioh
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:58 am

I walk over to the creek to relax. I really needed to think for a little while. After all, I did just save the world from the titan lord of time and save my girlfriend Annabeth from almost being killed. I leaned up against a tree and sighed as the wind blew around me.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:12 pm

I walked to Euros Creek with the cool breeze following me wherever I went. I saw a guy by a tree. I walked slowly over to the creek. "Hello" I said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Hello, I don't think we've met before. I'm Alex, by the way. What's your name? I asked curious.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:37 pm

"I'm Alexis Sunhart, a daughter of Apollo" I say with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:43 pm

Oh cool I'm a son of Poseidon myself. So you can do things with fire right? I ask interested.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:46 pm

"Well yes, like the sun and fire and heat, things across those lines" I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:49 pm

That's pretty cool, well, actually no it's hot if you think about fire. Well, I just got back from fighting Kronos and rescuing Annabeth Chase from some dude who messed with the wrong demigod's girlfriend. Needless to say it didn't work well for neither Kronos or that guy. I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:54 pm

"Yeah, true. But being a child of Apollo has it's advantages. Like sometimes, he'll let you borrow 'the sun', if you know what I mean" I say. "And that's the most bravest thing I've ever heard from a camper! Is Annabeth alright?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Yeah Annabeth is just fine, thanks for your concern though. But do you mean that he lets you drive around his sun chariot? That's awesome if he does. I say amazed.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:07 pm

"Yeah no problem" I say. "And yes. I got to drive it once and then one of my brothers did for a while. It's quite a rush, actually." I say with a quick smile.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:11 pm

I can imagine. Hey want to see something cool? I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:18 pm

I look at him. "Sure" I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Alright I say standing back. I turn into my titan form which is a fifteen foot giant version of me made out of water and I have a gem in the canter where my stomach is and the color of the water is golden. I pull out my sword to show it to her since it's not a normal sword. It's a five foot sword made out of water that will disintegrate anything it touches on contact. I then turn back into my human form and ask So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:33 pm

"Whoa" I saw quite amazed. "That's pretty impressive" I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Yep, that's about the only cool thing Kronos has ever done. I say laughing. Then I tell her He made it so where I was titan of the sea monsters but that was when I tricked him into thinking I was on his side.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:47 pm

My small smile faded. "So... What was it like, battling Kronos?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:52 pm

My mind flashed back to when Kronos almost killed me but I turned into water and the scythe sliced Luke in the head instead of me. Scary and intense I would say best describes it. Every moment when you're fighting him is a second that you could die because he defies seconds and even time with his power. I almost died my self multiple times and I lost a very dear friend to him. I say starting to tear at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:56 pm

I saw he looked troubled from the fight. "Who did you lose?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Luke Castellan, a son of Hermes. He was very brave and never gave up on his friends I should have been the one to die but just as Kronos went for my weak spot which is the only place he can actually kill me in, my body turned to water and the scythe went right through me and into Luke. It was my fault he died. I don't know if I'll be able to forgive myself. I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:09 pm

i float to the surface
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:23 pm

"Alex don't blame yourself, I knew Luke too, he was really nice until I found out he was Kronos" Images from Luke and I's friendship flashed before my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 pm

He was Kronos but that was before I met him. When I met him he was past that. We became titans together. We did everything together and in the end we even fought together. How can I not blame myself when if I didn't turn into water when Kronos was aiming for me Luke would be alive right now? I ask tearing.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:29 pm

hey luke i know him i say to myself easdropping
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:41 pm

I didn't know how to reply to what he said. I had a picture back in my cabin of Luke and I smiling during spring. 2 tears started falling down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:44 pm

the girl starts crying i feel bad for her i get out of the water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next