Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging Out

Go down 
+4
Matt streak
Mako
Boo Bunny
Michiru Kaioh
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Hanging Out - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:49 pm

OOC: ok who will play Thalia?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:52 pm

OOC: I guess maybe temporarily I could play her. Like once I was on a quest and my friend played Hades for like 3 posts.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:54 pm

OOC: Alright so where should I meet you?
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:55 pm

OOC: I'll start a topic at the Zeus cabin and I'll meet you there.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:09 pm

Alex had been spending a lot of time in his cabin lately and had decided that it was about time he went outside for a bit. He walked out to the creek and leaned up against a tree. He had done so much ever since he came here. Killed Kronos a couple of times, been killed himself even. He had had Annabeth as a girlfriend but for some strange reason he hadn't seen her in a very long time. He sat down after a while cross legged and closed his eyes picturing himself in a nice oasis somewhere. He breathed in and breathed out and continued to do this until he entered a deep meditation.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:33 pm

I got bored of hanging around the cabin reading A Break With Charity (again), so I decided to go to go to the creek. When I got there, I saw a guy leaned up against a tree. It was clear he was trying to relax, so I walked to the edge of the edge of the creek, careful not to distrub him, took my shoes off and put my toes in the cool water.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:15 pm

Alex opened his eyes sensing a presence in the creek. He looked towards where he sensed and saw a girl that he didn't recognize. He smiled and said Hello there, I don't believe I've seen you before. My name is Alex, what's yours? He wondered whether she was cool to hang out with or not.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:29 pm

I looked up and smiled. "I'm Autumn, and that's because I haven't been long getting here," I replied. "I hope I didn't disturb you. I tryed not to," I appologized.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:07 pm

I looked at Autumn and said Don't worry about it, I'm Alex and the only way I knew you were here was because while I was in the spirit realm I sensed your presence in the creek, see, I'm a son of Poseidon and I've known I was one for a bout 3 years now so I'm very experienced in my abilities. I've even killed Kronos a couple of times and been to the Underworld myself a couple of times. But I always managed to find a way back. I then waited for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:00 pm

I shuddered thinking about him killing Kronos. That was just plain out weird to me. "Cool? I'm sorry. I'm not thinking straight. A lot has happened lately, and it's just given me a lot to take in," I said. I grimanced thinking about my sister and what happened. "When did all of that go on?" I asked suddenly interested.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:04 pm

I smiled at Autumn saying Let's see, I think it happened two years ago. It's was a totally intense battle. Last year I was possessed by Kronos and I almost destroyed everything I know and love but my friends were able to free me in the end. I wondered what was troubling her. I could see a stressed expression upon her face aso I asked What's the matter? You seem a bit stressed out about something.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:12 pm

I burst out into the creek face first, splashing water all over the girl infront of me. I pushed myself out of the water and to my feet, noticing another guy was nearby, "sorry bout that, shadow travel isnt so precise when your being chased by 15 hellhounds and three empousai."He paused to press down his wet hair and straighten his shirt a bit, "Im just happy Im not in China or something"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Mississippi Girl

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:23 pm

I laughed, "It's fine." I turned back to Alex, "Two weeks ago, my little sister was killed, and I'm pretty sure my dad has gone nuts." It felt weird telling a total stranger what happened to my sister. I wasn't sure if I could trust him...
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:51 pm

"Oh, how did she die?", normall that would be a weird question, but being a son of hades, that kinda left him alone, death was like... his territory.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:54 pm

I had been sitting in a tree, hidden and quite, but listening, I looked down, a shook my head, "That's a rude question" I said from my preach.

Last edited by Colby on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:07 pm

I walked down by the creek, thinking it would be a place to relax. I saw a few people. I leaned against a tree and looked at the water.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:47 pm

I shrugged, "Not for me it isnt", I smiled harshly at the newcome who made the comment. Sadly for them. Adam had let his darkside out a while after Kal had left, becasue he didnt have much to be happy about, he stopped talking to most people altogether and just left camp for a while at a time. "So will I get an answer or are you gonna sulk and leave?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:51 pm

I frowned, and wistled, A eeire howl cut throught the frost, I smiled and looked down at the guy again, "Hades kid? or just rude?" I asked again, before sending a small ball of shadow to pelt him on the head then dissapper.
Back to top Go down
Norm Normal

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:53 pm

I walked in,sparks of pure energy frothing around me. The steps I made left scars of black fried grass. I was a son of Hades,toyed by fate and made a monster.
OOC:Owchies
Back to top Go down
Norm Normal

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:07 pm

I walked away. "Is this place always deserted?"
OOC:Critisize me not!
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:23 pm

I deflected the ball into the water, where it dissipated into steam, "Little bit of both, you could say"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:29 pm

I stuck my tounge out at him, and sighed, "Well I'm fixing to go, by the way, Son of Hades, I'm Daughter of Nyx" I said smileing. I waited.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:53 pm

"Well, that was my second guess, and there was a pretty small list considering the ball of darkness", meaning, she was either nyx or hades, or some messed up emo apollo kid.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:11 pm

I smiled, and jumped out of the tree, and smiled at the Hades kid, "My ride is here" I pointed at the hellhound sized wolf, growling, I climbed on his back, "Bye Autumn!" I said as Likos ran off into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:14 pm

I watched the two people talk and seem to be arguing a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next