Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging Out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aguila

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:36 pm

"Anybody want to come with me?" Tina waited for an answer, but when nobody reacted at all, she dug around in the small bag she always carried until she found what she was looking for. "A-ha," she murmured, raising the small silver whistle to her lips and blowing one loud, shrill note. Incomplete silence fell on the dingy cabin that Tina reluctantly called home, and she took advantage of the few seconds to repeat her question. "I'm going to train. Who's coming?" Luckily, at least 2/3 of her cabinmates had heard her quiet voice, but they mostly went back to their conversations... or naps.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:50 pm

I looked down from my bunk to find my little half-sister heading towards the door. "Where you going sis?" I called out as jumping down the bunk with Millin behind me. I smiled and raised an eyebrow looking at her instrument in her hands. "Nice instrument.." I said with a smile. I grabbed my dagger off my bed and walked to her side. "So, what are you going to do?" I asked as walking towards the door.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aguila

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Tina had stiffened when he called her 'sis' because being unclaimed [sorry, I'll add that to my signature] was a touchy subject for her. She had to force herself to relax enough to smile back and shrug as she put the whistle away. "I was thinking about working on my horseback skills, but I'm fine with almost anything. Sparring is always an option," she added, eyeing the dagger in Devin's hand. "It's up to you."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:59 pm

I felt as my smile on my face grew bigger when she eyed my dagger. "Oh, don't worry. I won't hurt you. This is just my weapon I carry with me everywhere." I said with a raised eyebrow. "Horse back eh. Not to be personal, but why do you have your flute with you? Are you going to take a ride through the woods?" I asked as walking onto the porch of the Hermes cabin. I felt as my pet Golden Lab came to my side wanting to be petted. I smiled and did as he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Aguila

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:09 pm

"Flute?" Tina was confused at first. "Oh, you mean this." She took out the whistle again. "I guess you could mistake its sound for a really bad attempt at playing the piccolo. And I'm actually going to the clearing. I want to work on all my horseback riding." She had planned to let him try to figure that one out, but it was obvious anyway, so she continued. "I hope you're not afraid of heights."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:18 pm

"Oh heck no Tina. I jump of rocks and trees that are at least 30 or more feet up high. I don't think I'm afraid of heights." I said with a smile. "So, how do you like camp so far?" I asked as walking to the stables. I watched with a grin of my face as Millin ran into the stables trying to scare any Pegasuses or Horses.
Back to top Go down
Aguila

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:28 pm

"It's okay," she said, shrugging again as they walked. "I wish I could get a quest, but there's no way that my goal is important enough to be quest material." She paused to correct herself. "Well, goals, really." They had arrived at the stables, so Tina went to the one where all the pegasi stayed. She glanced up and down the rows of stalls and finally settled on an average white one that looked kind of hungry. Always prepared, she offered it an apple. "Would you mind taking me out for a ride today?" Tina asked the pegasus formally, still unsure exactly how much the sky-horses understood.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:33 pm

I rubbed the back of my head as Tina just asked me if I could take her out for a ride. "Uh.. well.. I've never rode a Pegasus or Horse. Not that kind of person to be ride." I said as rubbing even harder. I looked over at a Horse in stall B4 that had Millin licking his or her face. I smiled and started to laugh quietly to myself.
Back to top Go down
Aguila

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:42 pm

"I was talking to the Pegasus, silly," Tina said, laughing. "It's not that hard. I'll show you. You're a son of Hermes, so you should do fine, right? It's a form of travel, although it doesn't use the road." Just in case Devin wasn't convinced, she quickly added, "We'll start out on the trail."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:49 pm

"Oh man..here we go.." I muttered as opening a stall door. "I'm going to ride a Pegasus if you don't mind.." I said as grabbing saddle. I smiled and looked at the adult Pegasus. He was white and gray in some places, but mostly gray. I watched as Millin came into a stall with me and started to lay down on the hay. "Well, Millin. I'll see you in the woods I guess." I said as carefully getting on the Pegasus. I looked over at Tina. "Ready?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Aguila

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 12:22 pm

Tina was all saddled up. "Yeah. Don't forget your helmet," she reminded him, tossing him one. Hers was already on. She gently nudged the pegasus' sides with her heels, and he trotted forward, his feathery wings folded over her legs. She didn't use the reins. Instead, she said politely, "We're going to the clearing, okay?" Soon, they were on the trail. "Not so bad, is it?" she called over her shoulder to Devin.

Last edited by Aguila on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:30 pm

"Nah, I don't need a helmet." I said with a smile. I wasn't trying to show off or anything, but I am so not a helmet person, I thought. Once we both got on the trails of the horse path it was getting peaceful. "I think I'm going to take a ride.." I muttered. I slashed at the reins, hoping not to die. "Yeah!" I yelled as going up to the air a few yards off the ground. I looked down at my little sister. "This is nice!" I yelled with a grin of my face.
Back to top Go down
Aguila

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Tina joined him in the air. "I love flying," she agreed. She leaned down to the pegasus' ear and asked, "Can you do a flip?"
Ten seconds later, a quite dizzy Tina knew the answer. That was AMAZING! she thought exultantly, laughing. She let the pegasus fly where it wanted to, just enjoying the ride.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:44 pm

"Alrighty boy. Show me what you got.." I muttered to the Pegasus I was riding. Before I could even breathe for another second I was in the air over 200 meters up high. "Whoa!" I yelled as gripping harder onto the reins. "I am getting the hang of this!" I yelled as petting the Pegasus. I looked down at Tina and her Pegasus, who was still on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aguila

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:20 pm

(No, we weren't...)
Tina's pegasus chased a flock of seagulls over the trees and then plunged back into the forest, only to come back up after ten seconds of weaving through them. Tina hadn't suspected that this particular pegasus would be so skilled at flying. "What else can you do?" she asked it. The pegasus flew to the lake and dove down, skimming its hooves along the top of the water.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:27 pm

I won't be posting for a while.

Back to top Go down
Aguila

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:16 pm

[K. :( If anybody else wants to join this thread, we can say I accidentally got really far ahead of you or something.]
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:17 pm

I mean, I'll still be on. But I won't post as much as usual. Because I got basketball camps now.
Back to top Go down
Aguila

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:58 pm

[Ah, gotcha. It's fine. I'll post about once or twice a day... babysitting and band and summer stuff effectively keep me busy :)]
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:47 am

Same thing over here. XD
Back to top Go down
Aguila

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:39 pm

[It's your post when you get a chance, btw.]
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:14 pm

I'm not feeling this topic anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aguila

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:24 pm

[Kk. I'll wait until somebody else posts to continue so I don't double-post.]
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Okie, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hanging Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out   Hanging Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out
Page 1 of 1