Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Hanging

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Just Hanging - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:46 am

I smiled slightly. "Well, I'll make it short. I lived in Oklahoma with my dad and two little sisters. I was uh..." I paused. I didn't like telling people this, but hey, they're gonna' find out anyways. "I was always afraid of the dark. I asked my dad, but we got in a fight. So, he got tired of me, and he plopped me down here," I concluded.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:11 am

"Hm. I've always wanted to go to Oklahoma. I don't know why but it sounds like fun." I looked down at my feet.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:04 pm

"Yeah, it's a pretty nice place," I say as I shrug. Still going nowhere, said my mom. "Will you stop!" I said. But I hadn't realized I'd said it aloud. Crap, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:38 pm

I stopped walking when he yelled. Was he yelling at me? "Um, did I do something?" I looked at him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:12 am

I started stuttering. "N-no! It's not you it's just, m-my mom..."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:14 pm

I laughed. He was cute when he stuttered. "Oh, I see. Your mom is talking to you. That's happened to me before. They just don't know when to leave us kids alone."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:49 pm

I smiled. "Yeah, tell me about it," I say.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:52 pm

I smiled at him and started walking again. "So mind if I ask what she was telling you?" I asked. I didn't want to sound nosey. I was truely courious.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:54 pm

"Uuhhh," I started stuttering again. "Um, I- uh, I-I- don't know i-if I should," I say quickly.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:58 pm

I laughed. "You're so cute when you stutter." Wait! Did I say that out loud? "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:00 pm

I smiled. She thinks I'm cute, I say to myself. Score! "Yeah, uh, it would be best not to tell, you," I say.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:05 pm

I smiled at him. "Ok. So do you like to swim?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:10 pm

"Yeah, I love to swim," I say. I didn't know where she was going with this, but hey, why not find out?
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:13 pm

"Want to go swimming?" I aksed. I had wanted to go swimming anyways. I already had my bathing suit on under my clothes.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:15 pm

"Uh, sure," I say. Why not?
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:18 pm

I stopped walking and began to run toward the lake. "Catch me if you can!" I teased Burr from behind me. I ran as fast as I could.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:22 pm

I laughed. I started running after her. I was gaining on her... just a little bit more...
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:27 pm

I turned to see he was gaining. I laughed and tried running faster but couldn't go any faster. I smiled as I took off my jacket and threw it at him. I was really competative.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:30 pm

I just about fell over when she threw the jacket at me. It hit my face, and I stopped. "Cheater!" I yelled, and started running again.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:34 pm

I laughed as he screamed at me. I could see the lake up ahead. I didn't even stop to get undressed. I ran down the dock and jumped in. I came up to the surface and screamed at the top of my lungs. "I win!" I laughed as I threw my hands in the air in victory.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:37 pm

I gained speed and cannon balled into the lake, splashing water all over.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:46 pm

I laughed when he cannon balled into the lake. The water splashed my face. I couldn't help but laugh. I smiled at him and swam up to him and tapped him on his shoulder. "Your it." I laughed and dove under the water swimming as fast as I could away from him.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:13 pm

I rolled my eyes and laughed. I took a deep breath, and dove under.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:41 pm

I couldn't see underwater. It was too murky. I swam underthe water for a few minutes then came up. I took a quick breath then went back under.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:12 pm

I came up for breath and yelled, "Come on, you're killing me!" I swam back under.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging   Just Hanging - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next