Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Hanging [O P E N]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Just Hanging [O P E N] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:59 am

~lol. He couldn't actually 'look' since his blind. Lol Jess. xD
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:34 am

I walked on the sand and I noticed a small group of campers. I looked out at the waves, I always felt calmer when I was at the beach, I'd rather have a nice beach cabin like the Poseidon cabin instead of a hot pink cabin that reeked with the smell of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume that everyone was fighting over. Sometimes I wished I wasn't a daughter of Aphrodite, it was so annoying, everyone expected you to be a huge gossiper and a huge trendsetter, I mean I love fashion but I'm not crazy about it. I walked towards the group of campers and smiled
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Abel tensed. Things with little detail always were over looked, yet are the most important. Soft footsteps could be heard and he wished he wasn't blind to see if it were a friend or a foe. "Who's there?" he asked out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging [O P E N]   Just Hanging [O P E N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging [O P E N]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: