Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Hanging Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

Just Hanging Out - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:15 pm

This night had been wonderful so far. I finally had my first kiss, and Aaren was the sweetest boy ever! Everything was perfect. I noticed as everything became darker. It was finally night, and everyone was probably asleep. We were all alone, on the beach, together.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:29 pm

As the sky finally darkened to black, Aaren tilted his head back and looked at the stars, which were becoming visual. He didn't know all of the constellations--he'd only bothered to study a few that he thought looked cool--but he smiled at the ones he did. The thought crossed his mind that it was getting late. He wondered what everyone else at the camp was doing. Were they all asleep, or were there other couples awake like they were. He didn't know, and didn't care all that much. He was happy, and that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:03 pm

I rested my head on Aaren's chest, holding his hands out infront of me. The moon's white ray of light reflected off the ocean's surface. The stars decorated the sky with thei mixture of blue, red, and white lights. Everything was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:17 pm

Aaren tilted his head back down as Anna's head hit his chest again. He stared at her hands. There were smaller than his, and lighter in tone. They were cold, though that may have been from the wind. They were, like every other part of the girl, beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:21 pm

"Maybe we should start heading back to our cabins," I said breaking the silence. A group of waves lapped at the shoreline as I spoke. It was a beautiful night, but I knew we had to return to our cabins before we get caught.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Aaren sighed when Anna spoke. He didn't want to leave, but he also didn't want to get in trouble. He was new to camp, so he might not be punished that badly if they were caught, but Anna, who knew the camp's rules, probably would, and he couldn't risk that. "Yeah, we should," he replied.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:02 pm

I stood up from where I was standing, bring him up also. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow," I said. "Maybe training, or same time tonight." I looked him in the eyes as I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Aaren let out another sigh, not wanting to move or even look away from Anna. He knew though that he had to. "I guess so," he replied. Still, he didn't move, hoping that somehow if he stayed where he was something would happen that would allow them to stay together.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:13 pm

I pulled him closer to me and gave him a tight embrace. I didn't want to leave, but I knew I had too. Our cabin leaders must've noticed we were gone by now, and probably alerted Chiron. Nonetheless, I still wished I could stay with Aaren.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Aaren squeezed Anna tightly, savoring this one last moment of contact. He pulled back a little, only to give himself enough space to lean down and kiss her. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, but it left him wanting more. Unfortunately, he didn't have the time.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:32 pm

After the kiss, I smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow then," I said. "Good luck in the Hephaestus cabin." I gently pushed myself away from his grip and exited the beach, walking back to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Alec

Alec

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Aaren smiled back. "Thanks. See you." He watched as Anna walked away, his eyes full of longing, then slowly turned and made his way back to the Hephaestus Cabin, hoping he wouldn't get in trouble for being out so late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hanging Out   Just Hanging Out - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hanging Out
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7