Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Saving Emily (QUEST)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Alexia

Alexia

Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Using my whip, I leashed it around the other two women. For a few seconds, they were stunned at the strength that bound them together. Even I was shocked. But that was all the time I needed.I flung the whip backward and they went flying into the water, unable to move until they were unwrapped from each other. Then I heard Seth's asking for help, his voice calmer than anyone else could possibly be. So I ran, leaving my weapon at the scene. Then I tripped over something that shouldn't have been there, a belt. So I quickly grabbed it, having left my whip in the pond with the two Amazons still slightly wrapped together. Before my eyes, it transformed into a strong, powerful weapon more deadly than anything I've ever witnessed before. It felt almost-... Magical.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:31 am

I smiled when i saw my whip appear in her hands. My voice was way too calm for the current situation. " Anatole, Forged by Sun's light, only Sun-blessed blood can reveal it." After I had explained it's magic propetrties to her, I rushed over to pick my bow up of the ground. "Good to have this back. I fired a few arrows at the Amazons, then realized something that scared me worse then Tartarus. I couldn't see my other sister. "Not good..." i mumbled, continuing to fire arrows while looking for her
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 pm

I really am a daughter of Apollo. It's true. When the Amazons were distracted for just a moment, it was long enough for me to distract them. Lashing out at one, her arm began to disintegrate. They are monitors. I wasn't sure how I knew that, but I did. Monsters can come back, but not immediately. And these monsters have not been killed in centuries, maybe even millennia. But they were growing weaker, and we could win. I lashed at her many more times until the dark-skinned girl turned into a pile of ash ten feet away from me. This weapon was powerful. So I did it again and again and again until there were no others around me. I had killed four monsters. With a burst of midnight energy, I ripped the dagger from my leg,realizing that it was somehow not infected and had stopped bleeding. It wasn't natural in any way, but I was a daughter of Apollo. I ran back to Seth, and I saw the look in his eyes that he was terrified about something. "Seth, what is it? What's wrong?" Then I realized as I looked around. "Where's Alexia?"

As I backed up, they came crawling forward like they could smell my fear. I wanted to scream but couldn't find the ability to speak. So I had to be the first one to attack, or I'd be dead. So I took my sword and swung, but they both expected it. Swinging again, i went lower and cached one by surprise, nicking her leg the slightest bit. But I was still screwed.

Last edited by Alexia on Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:15 pm

I was searching franticall for my sister. I'd already lost one, i will NOT lose 2. "We have to find her, now!" I kept firing and started running around the arean we had been fighting, trying to find her. "Lex!" I couldn't see much, but I wasn't going to give up. "Keep fighting, Em. I'll find her!" I ran down where I had seen her fighting last, but couldn't find her. Hopefully she'd hear me. "Lex!" This was not good
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:30 pm

"Seth!" I yelled to ny brother. Even over this hill, I could hear his voice calling my name. These Amazon women were prepared for every move of mine; they were not going to skip up again. They didn't like me calling to Seth, either. My punishment was the first real attack, a slash in my new band tee. Just the upper arm, but it still left a mark. A scar, really. Any other person would have a nasty, bloody slash there. At that moment, I knew that my Father was watching out for me. Going fast and furious, the attackers were taken aback but did not show fear.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:46 pm

I listened for her voice and found her. Surrounded by Amazons. "Oh the stuff you get into!" I fire arrows at them, hoping to divert their attention from Alexia. I couldn't figure out for the life of me how i was gonna get her outta this one. But I had to think fast
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:05 pm

Seth was here! I heard his voice and for a moment, I smiled, but I shouldn't have. When they feel the arrows whizzing by their heads, they see hum and notice him. Only one of them, however, turns around. And while I wasn't paying attention, more of them have surrounded me. Now there must have been eight to ten of them. Crap. They wouldn't be stunned for long. Fighting again, they knew that I wouldnt give up easily. I then realized in a split second that she was repeating the same moves over and over again- they were following a strict fighting style. If I could only realize some weakness of theirs... Slash! Another rip, this one on the back of my shoulder. And slight blood. Rip And again, my band tee has breathed it's last, and a striped tank mainly showed through Before even a minute, however, the blood was dry and a scar was forming. I couldn't be marred unless it was a serious wound.

(I really will be leaving CHB soon, so I may have to have somebody finish the quest for me if it keeps going on. Not a threat! Just alerting y'all.)
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:29 am

I fired arrows into the eye of the one that turned around. It didn't destroy her, just staggered her long enough for me to fire a sonic arrow at one of the Amazons surrounding Alexia. The sound was peircing loud, it was rock music. Blech. The Amazons looked confused, but continued to fight. I ran down, and jumped off one of their backs, landing next to my sister. "Come on Lex. Time to get you outta here." I offered her my free hand
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Smiling at my brother, I finally realized what their weakness was- defense. If only I could get them off guard again... I took Seth's hand and was ready to go. "Hey, bro? Do you're ember that offensive technique Chiron showed us two weeks ago by attacking from behind?" I asked, hoping he would. "I think it might ge time to try it out." I grabbed my sword tightly with both hands and looked at him out of the corner of my eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Emily (QUEST)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9