Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) Empty
PostSubject: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:55 am

As Chase, Sam, and I walk out of the attic I look at them and repeat the prophesies,
"Three will see those who have died.
and two more will come back alive.
the glasses see shall lead the way
the dove, the book, the sun, together will save the day. What's that suppose to mean? Well the car is outside. We should get going." I start walking. Boy was I worried and nervous.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:36 am

"Yeah we should get going. The sooner we leave, the more likely we're going to save Kim." I glance at the back of the pack. "Hey, Sam, you O.K. buddy? Lookin' pretty pale."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:04 pm

I look over and say, "Ya. You don't look so good." I didn't want to wait for anything anymore. I just wanted to go and save her. As we were walking tword the car a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes came up and said to us, "My dad told me to tell you 'Is it fear that wets the widow's eye?' My dad's Apollo so ya. LISTEN TO IT" and ran away.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:52 am

Sam was worried about this quest. He managed to speak up ''Uh um yeah im im fine.'' In all reality he was not in any case.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:06 am

I smile at him for being brave. He was 7 and going to the underworld alive. I look down. I had to be strong cause I was the only girl. If I didn't well all Hades would brake loose among them. Though knowing them probably not. I was going to the underworld. Chase and Sam will think I am worried or scared but in truth... What if I see June? I had thought about trying to bring her back but that's a foolish idea... We get to the car and I say, "Who's sitting where? Cause Sam's to young and short to sit in front and I was to sit next to Case but there's only two back seats."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:10 am

Sam pipped up ''Ill sit in front.'' He could be quite brave at times but not today. He had just gotten out of the hospital for three broken ribs and a broken leg. He wasnt gonna be a good fighter...
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:08 pm

"Right. You do that Sam." I hop into the car and go to the far right seat. I pull out my map after I buckle up. "So here's the underworld." I point my finger to a spot labeled on my map, in big red letters, 'Underworld.' "And here we are." I point my finger right beside the camp half-blood marker. The dot was labeled 'me'. "The farther we go, the farther the dot goes. This map could really help us out on this quest."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:14 pm

"One silly question... How will we get out of the underworld?" I say getting in and buckling up. "We should think about the prophesy." I say.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 1:48 pm

Sam looked up and said ''We fight our way through plus i know the way ive been dead before.''
After saying this he put his head down and started to sleep. He dreamed about a giant spider....
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:59 am

"Well that was odd. Even for an Athena kid." I roll up my map and lean my head back. "The driver will only take us to the edge of New York. Until then, I'm gonna rest."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:43 pm

I sigh. We needed to plan. We had no plan. All we had was a strange prophesy, a 7 year old, a brainy cute guy, and a drama queen who can't get over her sister's death. For some reason this quest didn't look so good anymore. All we had was brains, a drive, and charm speak I have yet to master.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Sam woke up and turned on the radio he listened for a couple songs thinking about this quest. It seemed impossible to complete i mean how was he ever gonna save his half sister.
In the bad of his mind he wondered if he would ever see Kim again?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:57 pm

While asleep I dreamed of Kim. She was in the underworld trying to fall asleep. I knew there was a reason we connected really quickly. We had an empathy link!. "Kim's in the underworld, trying to fall asleep." I spoke to the whole group.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:08 pm

I looked up. "Huh? What? Chase, what are you talking about?" I say. I was so worried right now I didn't think about it. "What are you talking about?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:29 pm

"No. I'm not there. Kim! We have an empathy link." I look at May. "I'm able to talk to Kim."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:39 pm

"What! How! Kim! How are you? You OK? Are you alive?" Well duh she was. "Sorry. Are you cold? Are you scared? Were going to save you I promise." I say looking at Chase. How could I promise that?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:23 pm

Sam sat up in his seat and raised his eyebrows he wondered if these kids were mentally stable.
''You guys umm alright back there?'' he said his eyebrows still raised at their insanity.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:47 pm

I roll my eyes. "Chase says he has an empathic link with Kim and that he can talk to her. Hey MAY (I giggle like I always do when I say that word. Hey look it's my name...) be going crazy but oh well. If there is a chance then lets take it OK? I miss my best friend. Yes Chase we did become close before she was taken." I say. giving Sam a look.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:42 am

Sam Nodded slowly he was so bored why was this quest so unexciting his last quest had been amazingly fun and had a lot of fights. He wondered why they hadnt had a monster attack the car or something like that.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:24 pm

"Yeah Kim. I heard everything. You O.K? What's the knife? Why is it important?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 4:42 pm

I seriously thought he had finally lost it for a sec. "What? Kim but what?" I ask for confirmation that he was not totally insane. I look at Sam. "I'm with you on this one."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:23 pm

"POMEGRANATE??? I thought a kid of Athena would know better Kim!!! How was Persephone bound to the underworld Kim???" I was only half listening to the outside conversation, but I was picking up a few words. "And I am kid of Athena, I'm supposed to be crazy."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Sam put his hands on his face and sighed he put in his headphones ignoring anything else. He turned them up all the way and said ''Relax if need be i will literally kill hades or kidnap kim ok!''
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:49 pm

I sigh having no idea what he was talking about. "Pomegranates? The food of Hades? Kim!" I say. I felt left out. My boyfriend was destracted and Sam was ignoring it all. what am I to do?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:57 pm

"It's fine. I understand. Don't worry Kim, we're coming." I sighed. How could I tell her not to worry? I had no clue what we were going to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next