Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:53 am

I look at him. Was he serious? How can she not worry? I mean honestly. "Tell her that I'm here and that Sam is too and that the three of us will not stop in till we save her or were killed..." I trail off. Not something I want to think about.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:41 pm

-Four sentences, guys. Also, was this quest approved by someone?-
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:24 am

You'll have to ask Kay on that one. I'm only posting here now because I'm hoping it'll bring her back. Congrats on admin-ship though.

"Yes Kim, I know. She was begging to come. The prophecy said something about dove. I thought it might be a good idea to bring her." I trail off think about the prophecy. "Three will see those who've died
two more will come back alive
the dove, the books, and the sun will save the day."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:48 pm

Why were they talking about me... After thinking that I remembered Kim's dream about the three of us on the beach and how we were destined for each other. Why was it bad for me to come save my friend anyway? June... Probably will not be near there any way...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:43 am

~2 things.one I'm really really sorry for my absence. Life's been hectic. 2. Otter removed Sam. so we're screwed over. any questions of comments?~
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:33 am

~ I already knew the second one. How about if I add Kayla? We or I planned that. Plus Sam really didn't do anything. So what ever. I'm glad your back cause I thought you quit.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)   Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Kim from the dark underworld... OF DEATH (quest.) (Only for Libowy, Acting Otter, and KaySpyGirl.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2