Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Saving Emily (QUEST)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:37 pm

I continued to act as if I was limp, and I was thrown to the floor. The women had stopped. I had to make me being out cold still believable, so I didn't move, only cringed a bit when I knew they couldn't see. I felt them grab my arm and strap me to some sort of contraption.

Then I heard the unmistakable sound of my whip melting into it's true form. That wasn't possible. only a child of the sun could do that. But the sound meant somehow they were doing it. I heard a chuckle and the whip crack, slicing my back open. I couldn't hide my conciousness anymore, and cried out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:47 pm

"Haha." I laughed dryly about her comments on my 'clothing' "I have nonidea where he is," then when she probed the lump on my arm I cringed a bit. "Easy there," I groaned "I think it's some sort of tracker, say where did you get your clothes anywa-" I cut off mid speech, a loud alarm had started up. "They're on their way here." I spoke without thinking. I handed her the metal cuff that was leashed around my neck. "Act like I'm a slave. Hit if need be but don't be fake, they can tell and I can take it.."
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:05 pm

I shook my head quickly, rejecting her comment, but then the door began to open the slightest bit. "I'm sorry, Katie," I whispered as I lowered her to the floor. I grabbed my shoulder as a sign for her to do the same, as Ia silent reminder for her to act that I injured her shoulder. As the first woman entered the room, I yelled, "And that's what you get for talking back to Iphito!" I felt bad, but I had to if we were gonna figure out how to save the two of us and have some chance to locate the love of her life. "What are you doing here? I said I'd take care of her." I tried to look ticked off that they were here, but, it was hard to keep my voice from trembling.
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:07 pm

I curled into a ball clutching at my shoulder like she had broken my resolve. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I won't do it again!" I pretended to cry 'Oh please Dad, I've usually been a good actress no stage fright PLEASE!' But the worst was yet to come. One of the new arrivals stood me on my knees and drew a dagger putting it to my neck and taking Alexia's hand to the hilt. "Choose, you can kill this one now, or kill your personal slave back in your quarters but Queen Turty demands you have no more than 1 slave."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:29 pm

I choked on my own words as I felt the weight of the sharp, beautiful dagger in my hands. I was being asked to take a life like it was nothing. After thinking of the few outcomes, all of them ended with either me burned alive, Katie sliced open, or both of us hung. Not fun. Either way, I had to try something. "What if," I began, lowering the dagger to my side, "I take this thing," I looked at Katie with as must disgust as I could muster, which wasn't much-- she's never been anything but great to me--, and continued, grabbing her and as gently-while-looking-violent-ly as I could, I kept on. "And I kill her there in my quarters, to inspire my other rat to not cross me?" The plan was formulating in my mind and for less than a second, I gave Katie a tiny smirk, telling her to trust me.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:39 pm

"Oh she's good." I thought to myself "Thanks for your help Dad." I whispered only Audible to myself. Then my heart dropped. "Good idea I'll go get her." the guard smiled walking off.. I was trembling my arms felt weak 'Oh no..' I thought. Soon the guard walked in with the slave in tow. I did a double take, the girl looked almost exactly like Emily but it couldn't be her could it? It was possible.. Only Alexia knew, it definitely was like a spitting image apart from the brusies.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:29 am

CRACK!

the whip slashed agai n and again into my back, And I was crying and screaming from the pain. They seemed to be laughing at this. I relaized that 4 more of them had entered to watch me perish. I was spun, so that my fron was facing my would-be murderer.

CRACK! CRACK!

The first blow ripped open my abdomen, the second slashing my face. I was losing blood, and didn't know how long I could hold out. I couldn't even remember why I was here, or who I was with. I couldn't even comprehend anything but the whip. I realized with a jolt that the sun causes enough of a distraction to drown everything else out.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:50 am

Is it only me that finds your posts super pessimistic? Lol ; )
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:35 pm

(me or Sunny? I think Sunny, cause I'm thinking of his, and it's like a horror movie... and is it really Em? It'd make it a lot easier...)

I grabbed Katie's collar quickly and yanked her next to my ear. "How good are you at faking death?" I asked with fake enthusiasm so quiet, everyone else could only hear snarling. As I saw the girl walk away, I thought I recognized something in the somewhat-sweet aspect of her voice and the shininess of her hair as she walked by. Maybe she used to be a demigod back at Camp? Or a casher at McDonalds? Either way, I knew her. But she didn't have a you-see-it-everywhere kind of mean. It was a -by-chance-I-met-you kind. Maybe when she came back, I could get a closer look after trying to make Katie's death look real.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Lol I dono I was kinda leaving that open to you, if it is Em we need more adventure getting back }] I. Meant Sunny btw.

I shook my head rapidly conveying her answer and continuing my role. "Noo please don't kill me! I'll be good I swear on the Styx!" I coughed / sobbed a bit "*cough onthecountofthreeattack cough*" I looked at Alexia trying to make it look like I was begging, the guard however grabbed my hair pulling it so my neck was exposed to my friend.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:41 pm

I still had the dagger in my hands, and I'd run out of ideas completely. I nodded at her so slightly that unless you'd been staring at me intently, you would never have seen it. "I do not give second chances!" I continued to act completely PO'd. "I am being merciful, slave. I could so much worse like this one time last year." I hoped she understood my hint and would accompany me with it, even. But in the back of my mind, the girl's hair still entranced me. It wasn't like the other Amazons'. Her voice was softer and if possible, even melodious. I only heard her say one sentence, but it rung in my head. I shook my head and looked back at Katie desperately.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:00 pm

"But I don't want two die!" I pretended to sob out. "Please I have 2 kids!" I choked up as the guard who was holding me jabbed my windpipe with her finger silencing the rest of my words.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:33 pm

I put my hand on the guard as a sign to relax. "I'd actually love to hear this girl suffer and beg for mercy." As she took her hands off of Katie, I held the dagger up as if about to kill her. I smiled darkly. I hope that you enjoy your last moments of life. I tope you can think of your children and your own life, all three of you!" At that moment, I let Katie loose and ripped the knife away from her body and into the Amazon next to me. I didn't expect it, but she actually made a sound of pain and dissolved into golden dust quickly. I wasn't sure if they would because they're people as well, but apparently they do... Now they were starting to realize that I'm not Iphito- I'm an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:44 pm

I tried, unsuccessfully, to ram the guard behind me with brute force. That didn't stop the sword she had out from entering my stomach and again exiting out my side. It seemed like prophetic words now. "Enjoy your last moments of life" echoed in my head well that wasn't happening now.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:08 pm

"KATIE!" I screamed as I dug a spear into her attacker. "Πηγαίνετε στην κοράκια, you dogs!" I curses them all as I tried to think of what to do. I prayed to Apollo with all my might while fighting off the Amazons and watching them turn to dust and bleed all over me and Katie. I backed her up, literally. I stood behind her and circled around her, trying to think of how she could ever survive- she was already wounded as it was. "Katie, I'll get us out of this. You WILL survive!" I cried out at her.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:05 am

I sank to my knees, the pain hadn't set in yet, but with luck it would soon. "A-Alexia" I choked out still in shock. Everything was turning to slow motion. "S-save Em.." I managed my head starting to roll loosely. I heard a thump sound. With an enourmous effort I rose my sword in hand, "Don't a-argue.. Go now I'll hold t-them off.." the sound was getting louder "Save Seth and get out" my voice was stronger now. "If you ever meet my children.. Tell them i love them."
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:09 pm

My body was battered and bruised. Crack after crack of my own whip had sliced me open so many times. Finally I was allowed to collapse to the floor. There was only one Amazon left in the room, and she had my whip. I realized that I still had my bow, sheathed on my arm. I tapped it, my bow forming in my hand, and my quiver materializing on my back. I shot the Amazon in the leg and tried rolling between the surprised Amazon's legs, reaching for my whip. My legs hurt like Hades but I managed to grab it, and sheath it, making my way out of the door, and down the hall. I was trying to find my sisters.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:04 pm

(Seriously? You want Katie to die??? I can't let that happen.)

After Katie told me to abandon her and save Emily, it hit me like a sword in my heart- the girl fetching my slave was Emily. After realizing this fact that would change the course of my life forever, I was on a rampage. I was giving no mercy to anyone. Three Amazons fell in pain by the power of my sword. But Katie was right- I had to save Emily and Seth. With a great amount of energy, I laid my hands on her for three seconds and gave her as much healing as I could. It drained me, but it was all that I could do. Her other words now sunk in. She was going to die. For Seth. For my sister she's never met. For me. "I will come back for you, Katie. Stay strong for me. Live for me and Seth. We need you." With that, I took off my guitar pick necklace and put it in her hands as a reminder of me. I kissed the top of her head and ran off, slashing one more Amazon on my way out. I'm a coward leaving my sister to get killed. The though corroded my thoughts like acid, but I wouldn't let her sacrifice herself for nothing. I ran faster than ever before and ran down hallways I've never seen. I knew she was here, and I was drawn closer to her now than even before. A twin thing, I guess. After running for what seemed like 20 minutes, I heard screaming come from a room. I ran in and saw who must be my slave groaning in pain on the ground. The girl with curly hair was beating her. I slowly put my hand on her shoulder, and she turned around. My eyes teared up as the slave ran out the door without hesitation. The abuser had blue eyes deeper than the ocean. Her lean stature made her look like a model, even in her Amazon costume. "Emily," I whispered to my sister. The girl looked at me with surprise and shook her head.

"Do I know you?"" she asked with the angel voice I'd heard before.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:22 pm

OH Plot hanger :P

The last thing I remembered, was being bum rushed by the amazon queen. Who then, quite hilariously, fell to the ground with my sword jammed through her arm. I heard Alexia's foot steps fading and I knew I was alone. The little energy I had left faded. Finally I was taken by 3 of them the size of a full grown Ox. "I'll miss you guys.." then it went black.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:39 pm

My jaw dropped to the floor at this question.
"And how do you know my name? Are you not new here?" She took a closer look at my face and shook her head. "You are not an Amazon woman. Who are you?!" She pointed her spear at me confidently, but her hands were shaking. She was scared. I put my hands up as a sign of peace, and a single tear rolled down my cheek. I had fought for so long, endured so much pain, let Katie die all for a girl who didn't know who I was. Her sister. Her biological sister. Her twin. Her other half.
"Emily," I put my arm out to comfort her, but she pulled back, so I did the same, hurt. "Emily, it's me. Alexia Logan Carter. Your sister." She shook her head again.
"I have no sisters. The Amazons are my family." Another wave of pain scorched my soul.
"Em, you are a daughter of Apollo. Your mother is El-" I hadn't said her name in years. I hated my mother for letting my sister get sent away. "Lizzie Carter." The glaze over her eyes showed that she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:16 pm

I rounded a corner, surprised to see it completely devoid of Amazonian life, except for one. She was a blonde. "Lex! What are you doing?" I ran over to where she was. I was careful not to sheath my weapon, staring coldly at the Amazon my sister was talking to. "How...you can't be in two places at once." I relaxed and leaned back against a wall, my body still slashed and bruised. "I'm losing my mind. Not good for a demigod, yes, but i am. Where's Katie??" I looked around frantically, but couldn't see her
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:10 am

I run up to Seth and hug him. "Seth, she's-" The tears start flowing. "She told me to find you and save Em. She's dead by now." I hug him tighter but then see Emily tense up even more. I let go and try to approach her again. "Emily, like I was saying, you are my sister." She backs up and shakes her head, holding the sword even closer to my throat now. "Why are you here? I have no family!" She seemed angered to have to repeat herself, so I back up to Seth again and hold onto him for encouragement.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Running outta time..
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:13 pm

(I decided that it's better for me to finish the quests properly and then finish the site)
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:09 am

Yay <3 Never ending quest it is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Emily (QUEST)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next