Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Saving Emily (QUEST)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Alexia wrote:
(I decided that it's better for me to finish the quests properly and then finish the site)
:D *hugs*

Sunny's been sick lately, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:35 pm

(Still you're post, take your time though xD)
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:38 pm

(Well it'll have to end this summer anyway... so not posting won't help me stay longer)
Back to top Go down
http://avatar-aang-rpg.forummotion.com/index.htm
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Aww :(
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:02 pm

I looked at Alexia, who at this point was still holding onto me, with a shocked look. "I refuse to believe it. She's way too strong to go out that way." My hand drifted towards my now-sheathed whip, just in case. "Emily? this is your sister? If that is the case, she carries the blood of Apollo." I took a step towards her, putting myself between Alexia and the blade Emily was holding. "we mean you no harm, sister. we only wish for you to return to Camp with us."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 10:43 pm

She lowered her spear carefully but still kept it by her side. "Camp? what is this place you speak of?" Emily hated to admit it, but she was having a serious case of deja vu right now. She had seen this- what had she said her name was? Alethia or Ameslia? It didn't matter- girl before. Somewhere in a dream or some place like that. She shook her head in confusion and sat down, practically defeated. She was just overwhelmed and confused. "What will you do to me? I am only a girl- too young to die. My Amazonsisters will save me. Surely this Camp was a work prison place for orphaned girls. They'd starve her to death. But that was nothing new compared to her old life after her paents' deaths.

I smiled at her and sunk down next to my sister. "Believe me or not, I speak the truth. You are my sister. We were separated years ago, curse Elizabeth, after a horrid accident. She just looked up once to shake her head in disbelief.

Last edited by Alexia on Sun May 22, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:17 pm

I shrugged. "How many times must a demigod do this?" I was referring to the fact that I had helped a few half-bloods to find Camp before. "Have you never wondered who your father is? Camp is a great place. You'll meet your extended family, and train to survive outside its borders, although, with Amazonian training, you might already have an edge over the Campers that don't have any experience. You have to trust us, we will not hurt you. We're family, after all."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Emily unfortunately could fit the pieces together. She could remember little before the age of twelve. Before the Amazon saved her, her "mother" and "father" had treated her differently than her brother. Like she didn't belong. And it was because she didn't. She never did. Although they bought her nice things and took her on grand vacations, they saw her more as a pet than their child. After they died...Now it all came to her, and tears filled her eyes. No. They were killed. By the Amazons. She remembered the horrible scene now in her head, but she more importantly knew this girl. Alexia Logan Carter. Her sister; her twin. how she was sent away after her Powers flared up and burned down her own house. The scent of new car in the beck seat with a social worker. She was a demigod. "I- I believe you." And she did. She let the spear drop from her hands as she hugged her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:57 pm

I smiled when Emily came to her senses. These 2 looked way too similar, I knew I would mix them up sooner or later. But for now it was nice to see them together again. I knew how bad Alexia needed this, and I would do whatever it took to get them back to Camp safely. "Uhhh.. don't mean to break up this touching moment or anything, but Emily just turned her back on the Amazons, and I don't want to be around when they show up again."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Emily and I shook or heads in agreement and smiled at the perfect twin moment. "They will come soon to see why I have been so long. We have a certain code with or sisters: 'Keep no secrets, tell no lies, rat out the traitors.' They will know that I have abandoned them." But she looked at me and smirked the way all Apollo kids have been known to. "But you, my sister, have gotten by as a sister without being seen. Perhaps just once more we can do it." I didn't see a problem with it. Except for getting Seth out of here.
"Any plans to get out of here, bro?" I asked, in doubt of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:49 am

I thought for a moment, but failed to find anything that would get me out without too much hassle. "Not off the top of my head. I'll think of something, my priority is getting you two and Katie out of here safely." I wasn't giving up on Katie. I unclipped my belt clasp, and my whip melted into my hand. If I was going to get out, I'd have to fight off the Amazons. Then a thought occured to me. "Wait. Can you lead me out of here like a prisoner?"
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:07 pm

I smile reassuringly at the mention of Katie's name. She's not coming back, a voice in the back of my head whispered. SHUT UP! I tried to keep it down, but it was hard.

"That could work," I decided, looking down at my borrowed costume.

"If we said we were going outside to torture him, perhaps. The back parking lot is where they keep most of the torturing devices and tools." Emily figured that sneaking him over or under the fence could get everyone out. As for this Katie girl, it's hard to know if she's alive at all. If it was a newbie, she may still be getting tortured. If it's the Queen's attendants...
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:20 pm

I smiled. "Let's do it. Just know I'm not leaving without any of you." I looked around, but couldn't see a way out. "Any plans on a way out, maybe?" I quickly sheathed my whip, and stopped. I thought I had heard.... "Footsteps."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:22 pm

I smiled at Seth's persistence, praying that he wouldn't beat himself up if we couldnt get to Katie in time. She told me. Herself to get Emily and Seth out safe and not to worry about her. She gave her life for us.

I looked around and then remembered something important on how to get out. "My amazon sisters told me that there's only one way out. Through the floor. The room is designed so that anyone can get in, but only the torturers can get out. But to get through, you two will have to be fast. After I open the chamber, we have four seconds to get out. Or you're stuck forever. Can you do that Alexia? Seth?"
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:19 pm

I clenched my fist. I knew this would come, but I had hoped it wouldn't. I looked towards the ground with a hard expression on my face. "I can, but that's not the question." I sighed, but still kept my hardened facial expression. "The question is... will I?" I unclasped my whip. "Promise me something, both of you. If you can get out, do it. Don't worry about me. I'll be ok. Emily, you make my sisters leave, with or without me. I promise I'll be safe."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:12 pm

I stare at my perssistantly-stupid brother and flashback to be earlier conversation with Katie. She'd said almost the exact same thing. Get Emily, get out, and leave me. This is the premises of what she told me, and the same with Seth, but the twins were switched for this one. "NO!" I scream obviously too loudly. Tears, once again, began to well up in my ducts. "I've already lost one sister today to save one. I'm not going to lose my brother too!" I stare beggingly at him, knowing that it wouldn't work. He loved Katie too much. "Please, Seth. You're the closest thing I have to a brother."

I stared at Alexia with her cold hard convictions and jumped when she yelled. I stand directly in front of her as soon as she is done talking, trying to block this Seth boy from believing her. If he stared for too long, he could be tricked into doing what she wants to do. And that's not fair. "Alexia, sister, I know that you're upset, okay? But he may have a point." I walk to the corner of the room and put my hand on her shoulder, trying to convince her fast. Before the Amazons realized that something was afoot. "I can talk him out of it, I think," I lied to her. "One reason that my kind does not accept men is that they cannot say no when around us. But it will not work with a demigod or mortal nearby. It can only be the Amazon and the boy. So if you get out that door, I can get him out of this state of mind. Sound fair?" I made sure to tell this last part especially loud so that Seth could hear out without Alex realizing my plan. But still praying that Seth did.

I nodded at Emily's plan. It sounded like a great idea- something like the charmspeak that rare Aphrodite decendents have. I'd never known that Amazonians had this power, but it sounded understandable. It's why they hate boys probably- too easy to manipulate. "Okay, but hurry." As she began to chant some spell quietly, my sister closed her eyes and faced her palms up, as if saying a prayer of some sort. The floor began to shake and violently quake. Both she and I fell over, and she ended the chant.
"Go quickly," she said. and I didn't know what to do. One second had already passed, ao she picked me up and threw me down to the ground as hard as possible. Just as I thought I would crash and injure myself, I sank through the floor, and I saw a chain-type thing lock under the ground. Then I dropped. Onto grass. The kind that is used on a golfing green, soft and short. But it still broke my fall. I looked left and right to see that I was in the back of the hotel, just next to the parking lot. I was on a golf green. So I sat there and waited for them to come through. Hopefully before I was found by a stray Amazon on a midnight walk.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 7:19 pm

I watched in complete shock as my sister literally fell through the floor. I barely had time to react, as another secong ticked past. "Let's go!" I had made a subconcious choice: I was not leaving Alexia alone, not now. I dramatically threw myself at the spot I had watched her fall through, hoping 2 things, that i'd not hit the hard floor and look like an idiot, or that if I did make it through, I wouldn't land on my sister.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:21 pm

I never imagined he'd do that, so I wasn't prepared when he jumped after her. I had prepared a whole escapade to show him that Katie's a hopeless cause. But this made it a lot easier. One second left. So i ran and barely made it. When I landed on the short grass, I knew we had successfully escaped. Ad I tried to get up, I saw that I'd landed on top of Seth. "I'm sorry, Seth," I began as I moved next to him. "I hope I did not break anything." Looking to my right, I saw Alexia sitting calmly on the curb. Maybe it'd be best not to tell her my real plan... "Everybody okay?" I asked quickly. The words tasted funny in my mouth though- my sisters always took care of themselves. They thought it was strange that I cared for the weaker ones. The young or elderly. They just... took care of them when I tried to nurse them to health. But it seemed like the right thing to say.

I looked over at Emily, thinking that she must have been a fast talker to convince Seth in two seconds. When she asked how I was, I just muttered a quick, "fine." I should be happy- my long lost twin sister is finally safe with me. And I am, but something's missing. She's not the same. Then again, I told myself, she had been with a bunch of soulless witches since she was about seven. Hard life I guess. Then I see it.
"Umm Em?" I said slowly, trying not to scare her too bad.

"Yeah, Lex?" I replied to Alexia, using her old nickname. It made me smile brightly hearing mine used as well.
"You may want to look down."

"What are you talking ab-" As I slowly looked down, expecting a bunny to be hopping next to me, I instead saw a shiny glimmer. In my leg. Blinking again, I examined it even closer and touched it. "Oh skata," I cursed in Greek. The knife was dug into my lower thigh, Not stuck too deep, but there was a thick layer of warm blood around it.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:05 pm

I looked down at her leg. A knife. Freaking Great, just what we needed, but I knew that as a half-blood, she'd see way worse. "Emily, don't touch it." I looked down at her leg. The blood was a deep red, it had to hurt like Hades. "Do the Amazons use poisons or anything like that?" I glanced around us. "We don't have a lot of time. You know better then we do the area. You're going to have to lead us for now."
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:57 pm

I knew how it had gotten into my leg, but now wasn't the time to explain. "I'll be fine, guys. But we gotta figure out how to get to the highway. Amazons don't drive. They run. It's the fastest way to get out of here," I explained to them. "You have a car here, don't you?"

I stared at Emily with my are-you-seriously-saying-something-that-relates-to-Katie-right-now expression. "Not anymore," I began, "So I guess we'll have to find something else. For now though, please just get us out of here." I couldnt help but stare at her leg. It was bad. And just there.

"Run fast or you will be dead." The wisest words I could muster at the moment. So I take off onto the golf course, glad that there were no golfers right now. We must have been running half a mile when I finally see it- the answer to our prayers. I climb on and drive the cart back to where Alexia is running behind me. "Luckily, I know how to drive though. Quick, get in. They'll be on our trail by now." I was terrified for all of us, but now wasn't the time to show that too much. I looked down at my leg once again and try to think of who would do that to me. It could be any of them. Traitors must be killed. I never thought it'd be me though. I looked at my uniform for one moment, and a younger Emily inside of me seem to scream, "What the heck are you wearing? It's not Halloween! Go put on a sundress or at least some Jean shorts!". I was back. It was me.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:20 pm

I climbed onto the back of the makeshift vehicle she was so sure she could drive. I wan't sure if I trusted her driving skills, especially with a knife in her leg, but this was no time to argue over who the driver would be. We had to get the Hades out of there. "I don't know how fast this thing can go, but make it go faster!" I really didn't want to leave anyone behind. I felt like I was abandoning Katie. She was the first true friend I had at Camp, so I felt bad, but I couldn't go back now. I looked up to the sky, and prayed a silent prayer to my father Apollo.

I will see her again.
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:21 pm

After I got in the golf cart, I saw Emily press down to the floor on the gas. We must've been going at least twenty-five miles an hour, as fast as a golf-cart could possibly go. I was so excited for my sister and brother to be safe, but another piece of me is thinking about Katie coming home to Camp ASAP. I was surprised at her rash actions to save my twin sister, but she saved us. And I missed her almost as much as I missed my own sister for the past seven years.

As I kept driving, it could never be fast enough. We needed to be faster if we were gonna outrun the Amazons. They were running only by foot, but they could reach speeds of up to fifteen or twenty miles per hour. Twice what any mortal could, and we needed to get out now. So I swerved right suddenly, in an attempt to lose them somewhat. "Anyone have a clue where to get a car? I'm driving toward amain road, but still."
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:59 pm

I looked back when I heard a crunching sound. The Amazons, at least 12 of them, on our trail. "I think a car is the least of our troubles! We gotta lose these crazy chicks! I'll distract them!" I spun on my heels, to face them. Once I had my footing, I let my bow melt into my hand, and starting firing arrows. I knew they wouldn't do much in the ways of harm, but it would be a nice diversion for a while
Back to top Go down
Alexia

Alexia

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:42 pm

After telling Emily to take care of the foot soldiers, I jumped out of the cart, parallel to Seth. I figured once he offered himself as a diversion that we may as well take them out now. Ripping off my guitar pick necklace and separating the pick, it immediately turned into a full-length Celestial bronze sword, made by my Hephaestus friend Kallie. I was headed to attack the Queen's two attendants, and they were ready for me. Their whips were in hand, and from what I learned from Chiron. they knew curses that could make me stab myself to save them the trouble. And I was terrified.

After seeing my two siblings jump off of my vehicle, I did what Alexia told me to, heading into the foot soldiers. That didn't work too well. One of them hopped onto the rear bumper and slashed my back left tire, so I was swerving uncontrolably. Then she threw her spear to the front left. Now I had no control. Having no other option, I threw myself from the cart and into a large pond or small lake. They were now coming after me, and all I had to defend myself was one measley whip. Not even magical. So I lashed at the one responsible for wrecking our escape vehicle. She fell down, unconscious, after being hit in the back of the head. I knew she was the one who stuck the knife in my keg. One down, too many more to go.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:45 am

I kept firing aroows, huddling behind a rock. "I have never loved Hades more. Die!" I kept up the pattern of ducking behind my makeshift blockade, and firing. I glanced at what my sisters were doing. Big mistake. I fired when I should have ducked. An Amazonian whip cut a gash in my forearm, forcing my hand open, I screamed obscenities in Ancient Greek, and my magic bow fell from my hand. Great. I reached with my good arm for the clasp on my whip, but as it was unsheathing from it's belt like form, another crack, and it stayed a belt, and slid towards the lake. Since my whip can only be a whip in the hands of the children of Apollo, I was defenseless. "Little help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Emily (QUEST)   Saving Emily (QUEST) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Emily (QUEST)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next