Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why am I even here? [emily]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Why am I even here? [emily] Empty
PostSubject: Why am I even here? [emily]   Why am I even here? [emily] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Why am I even here? [emily] Lizg310

S T E P H A N I E [stevie] T A Y L O R

Stevie raises her pierced brow, displaying no expression. The girl leans back on a random pole, using it as her only support. She's not even completely sure how she winded up here. Watching random guys waste away their lives playing dumb old sports was never her thing--not even now. She just finds pleasure in their arrogance.

She listens to the voices of her victims, nodding for effect. She allows them to haunt the skunk-smelling sweaty teenage boys for once.

No one stands in Stephanie's way.

-- I don't even know what the hell I wrote. >.> It's like a drabble.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Why am I even here? [emily]   Why am I even here? [emily] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:40 pm

LP walked right up the girl and sat down next to her. "Hiyah." She announced, tipping her hat to the girl. She lazily propped her boots up on the pole and leaned back on her arms. LP let her eyes drift to the sweaty boys. She grinned and let out a long whistle, "Whooo!" She shouted causing a few boy's heads to turn.

http://www.polyvore.com/ajfdkla/set?id=30668570
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why am I even here? [emily]   Why am I even here? [emily] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Her eyes widened, wanting to insult this girl for using her femininity in such a degrading way to get boys. Especially the disgusting ones with sweat dripping from their skin. She nods it off, adding bluntly, "I'm Stevie." she pushes her hair aside, staring blankly at this other girl, dressed in 'booty' shorts. Something about it makes her want to vomit, she could never wear something that summer-y. "What brings you here?" she says uninterested. Her psychiatrist told her to pose questions that showed any interest in the other person. That can't happen.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Why am I even here? [emily]   Why am I even here? [emily] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:02 pm

"Hot, sweaty guys?" SHe grinned. LP loved teasing guys with looks. It was one of her main hobbies. "How 'bout you?" She asked curiously. This other girl was probably here for the same reason. Flirting. Probably had a boyfriend, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why am I even here? [emily]   Why am I even here? [emily] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:15 pm

"I see dead people." she deadpans, "They like messing with brainless hormonal boys." Stevie notions at the one boy trying to reach the floating basketball. She was just as Stevie suspected: a ditzy, hormonal, obsessive teenage girl. Stevie only has had one boyfriend and that relationship lasted for four years. Since twelve. That all ended two months ago--when she found him in the back of his car with a random girl whom he had apparently done this for ongoing months. She never spoke to him again.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Why am I even here? [emily]   Why am I even here? [emily] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:19 pm

"Like, realy dead peoples? Huh. That's kinda sweet." LP adjusted her hat to keep the harmful sun's rays out of her face and eyes. She had a tanned complexion, naturally, but she liked the shade. "I'm Lauren Pia Kodak, daughter of Bia, you?" LP had the slight feeling that this chick didn't like her. That was too bad, LP decided this girl was her new best friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why am I even here? [emily]   Why am I even here? [emily] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:47 pm

"Stephanie Taylor, Melinoe." her eyebrows cringe at her first name, "This kid had mocked me, so I cut that b--ch. I went to juvie." she smiles in innocence. She wrinkles her nose, remembering the day perfectly. Stevie, here, is a killer. Something about her screwed up, causing her to find pleasure in her pain and everyone else's. Suddenly changing the topic from her murderous adventures, she shrugs, "Let's be best friends." she sounds like a kindergartener, picking out her friends, like food, "that way I have no reason to hurt you." If this girl thought 'seeing dead people' was sweet, then why turn a friendship down? Stevie offers her pinkie finger, still a fan of that one promise. It's terrible when someone breaks pinkie promises.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Why am I even here? [emily]   Why am I even here? [emily] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:57 pm

"She desserved it," LP shrugged and grinned. "Pinkie promises are legit. Can't break those. Or you burn in hell. I told my algebra teacher that once. I made him promise me candy and then told him if he didn't remember it, that he'd burn in hell." LP chuckled. That day was fun. LP lifts her finger up and locks pinkies with her new best friend. Personally, LP was much too lazy to hurt Stevie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why am I even here? [emily]   Why am I even here? [emily] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:49 pm

"Oh?" she squints her eyes in confusion, "That b--ch was a boy." she informs, squeezing the girl's pinkie as it locks in hers. She listens (really, she does) to Lauren's story with interest, chuckling along with her. Stevie nods, adding, "Did he forget?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Why am I even here? [emily]   Why am I even here? [emily] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Why am I even here? [emily] Beautiful,faded,girl,retro,photography,vintage-18b02354d972d060314ce3692258f5b0_h
L A U R E N | P I A | K O D A K; daughter of Bia, spirit of force, power, bodily strength and compulsion
"i wanna be a doctor because at least i'll be helping people instead of hurting them..."

xoxoxoxoxox

"Nah, he brought me in a bag of blow pops the next day. And so I tried to do my homework all year." LP grinned. Mr. Nelson had been her favorite teacher that year. Mostly becaue actually had managed to be semi-cool. Partly because he gave her blow pops, too.

xoxoxoxoxox

"dna is not destiny..."

"Nah, he brought me in a bag of blow pops the next day. And so I tried to do my homework all year." LP grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why am I even here? [emily]   Why am I even here? [emily] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why am I even here? [emily]
Page 1 of 1